해리 포터 Harry Potter Role Play! Enjoy!!

bestpotterhead posted on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:22PM
So I got the idea for this from another forum so just give a description of your character or be someone from the books and add them into the story in a way that makes sense. My character: Draco Malfoy (I did make a charachter at first but it was easier if I was just Draco so for the first bit I'm someone I made up bit then I'm Draco)
last edited on May 05, 2013 at 06:16PM

해리 포터 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

over a year ago bestpotterhead said…
As I was walking to my last class of the day on the first day back at school I was keeping my head down and accedaintly walked into some one as I mumbled out an apology I looked up and realized it was Harry potter (note- this is the year when Harry,Ron and HERMIONE came back to comPlete their last year) as I just looked and saw it was him my extreme shyness around new or famous/popular kids kicked in and I just ran down the hall. He called after me but I wasn't stopping not even for him.
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Lillian Dianne Potter (Lindsay)
Year: Finishing up 6th (since her birthday was Sept.1 she had to come for her first year the following year)
House:Slytherin
Appearance:(I will add a pic later) she has light green eyes,a slender figure, and messy black, waist length hair,but doesn't wear glasses, classrooms people describe her as the female Harry
Personality:she's a trickster,can be mean cocky and just plain spiteful at times but has a soft spot for who she loves even though her and Harry fight constantly
Bio: after the attack at Godrics Hallow, Lindsay was adopted by a rich pureblood family and grew up with them. She loved them dearly but didn't know she was really a half blood. Her family was really music orientated so Lindsay learned how to play guitar when she was 8 and has been singing since age 6, with being a self-proclaimed prodigy she often gets very,very cocky and claims she's the best rock star EVER. Due to her nature when she first met Draco Malfoy, they immediately hit it off and Lindsay usually partook in harassing Harry along with the Slytherins and went by Lindsay Daytonia. In her third year (Harry's fourth) they both found put they was related and Lindsay lightens up on the teasing just slightly. Over time they learned they had a weird telepathic connection and could telepathically communicate with each other and could feel if they were in danger or a strong feeling. Lindsay is also schizophrenic and can't hang upside down without getting sick, she also really is in love with Draco but Harry doesn't know
I kept running towards my last class and bumped into someone again I just said a quick sorry and went on my way then I felt the person hold on to my shoulder and say "are you alright?" I turn around and see a girl who looks just like Harry and that really confuses me...
"hey, you ok?" Lindsay asks pushing back her hair
You-you look just like Harry! I blurted out forgetting my shyness.
"there would be somethin wrong if i didnt" Lindsay says With a smirk
Marylou was still really confused but was coming to a realization, "are you two related?!?!?!"
Lindsay chuckled "yeah, he's my older bro by two months"
Oh. Cool. Well I need to get to class but my name is marylou. Marylou white. Second year" I told her as I walked away. "I guess I'll see you around potter"
"ok" she said as she made her way to class "but dont bet on it kid" she murmured as she went to potions which she had with gryffindor, she was allowed to take some of her classes one year ahead of her year because she was secretly really intelligat and did extra work over the summer
As I walked away heard her murmur " but don't count on it kid" and I just thought "geez I was just being polite I mean I am a hufflepuff that's what we do we're kind and polite" but I didn't have much time to think about it because if I didn't hurry I would be late for transfiguration (my fav subject) and I set of at a run as a new confident me.
Lindsay ran into her 7th year Potions class when she sees Draco, she blushes and stands a bit close to him
Marylou is runnIng to transfiguration and she just makes it in time and sits next to her best friend Jenny "where have you been? You were almost late!" whispered Jenny. "ran into a slytherin." marylou replied "girls Please stop talking. " prof. Mgonagall told them then she started class.
<whats with the blush?> Harry Telepathicly asked his twin sister
<what blush?> Lindsay replied
<the one...on your face, right now.....> Harry said. Lindsay looked at him and his eyebrow was raised
<its, er....hot?> she lied
<yeah sure>
In the common room after supper Jenny asked marylou what she meant by " I ran into a slytherin" so she explained what happened earlier that day. "so just because of some snobby slytherin you're more confident?" asked Jenny "yeah I guess anyway I'm tired so I'm going up stairs." she said and just as she was about to leave Jenny called after her " wait! I need help with this potions question. What potion will give you the appearance of another?" and marylou just called over her shoulder without looking back "poly juice potion!" "duh!! Ok I'm done too!!" exclaimed Jenny. ((I'm running out of ideas!!))
last edited over a year ago
(Do you mind being Draco?)
Lindsay sat in a armchair in the common room,playing her custom green and silver guitar with black strings, her mind set on Draco but she blocked her thoughts so Harry couldn't read them
((I guess it'll be better if I'm Draco. Alright when I post mine ill say what person I am)) (Draco) as I walk into the slytherin common room I see Lindsay playing her guitar. I love her music so I sit down to listen but try to make myself unnoticed. But after a minute she saw me "oh..uh...hey Draco" she said to me and I asked her something that's been on my mind for a while. "uh..Lindsay can I ask you something?" not looking up from her guitar "sure" then I just said it "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" at the moment I said it she looked up from her guitar "really?!?"
Lindsay blushed profusely as her bright green eyes widened "y-yes I'd l-love to"
(Draco) "great!! Would you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked her and held out my hand as she took it I pulled her up and we left the common room.
(you've been taking a while to reply!!!) (draco) as we walked we went to the grounds and sat by the lake "you know Lindsay I'm really glad you agreed to go out with me. I've always sort of had a crush on you" I told her as we sat by the lake.
"Really, I have too" Lindsay said
"to be honest I always thought you did because you always had the signes of a crush around me and--oh gawd really?!" "what?" asked Lindsay "potter and his stupid girlfriend snogging in public." I said in discust
(note- Draco doesn't know Lindsay and Harry are realted(
(Ok well all the Slytherins think Lindsays last name is Daytona)
"Of all places though" she says
"yeah. Let's go I don't want to see this." and we walked back up to the castle.
(maybe ill just be Draco it'll be easier)
As we walked away I just muttered "I wish I could just go over there and tell him off for snogging in public. But that's weasly's job"
Lindsay followed after, humming a song her foster mom taught her "agreed"
As we walked hand in hand to potions the next day Lindsay suddenly pulled me into an empty class room "what are you doing lindsay?!?" "Harry's at the end of the hall" she told me "so?!?" I asked really confused
Lindsay shushed Draco by placing a glittery green polished finger to his lips
<hey Harry> she said telepathically
<hey, did i just see you, with Malfoy?> he asked
<umm no?..... dont you need to go to transfiguration?> she asked <i gotta get to my AP potions class, which your not in> she adds
<somethings up, but i dont have time to go into it now, but i will> he said as Lindsay saw him walk off
(btw Draco couldnt hear that convo)
"Lindsay what is going on?!?? Why are you shushing me?!? Since when have you been on first name terms with potter?!? And WHY are we hiding from him?!?" I asked in a rush.
Lindsay sighed,"your gonna think waaaay less of me if i tell you" she says as she fixes her messy hair
I hold Lindsay's hand and told her "Lindsay I will not think less of you I may only have dated you for a few days but I love you and you can tell me anything"
"Harrys my brother....i didnt know till like 3 years ago and were nothing alike"
" I'm surprised. But Lindsay I know you're nothing like him an I still love you now we NEED to go or well be late for potions." we walked to potions and as we walked I just thought over what I just found out 'Lindsay Harry's sister? I mean they look alike but she's nothing like him..'
"ok" she says
As we walk out of potions and start towards the common room we see Harry at the end of a hall. He looks down and sees us holding hands and angrily stomps away. "oh no looks like your brother has a problem with his sister and his biggest enemy (next to maybe Voldemort) dating." I said in a cocky voice and Lindsay laughs at my joke but says "I am so gonna get it later"
It wasn't long before Harry interrupted my thought process
<Your dating Malfoy? of all people....him?!>
<why does it matter, I love him,Harry....and quite frankly I never took anything you said in consideration>
<well....the.....arggghh......I don't even know what to say now.....I gotta go to class....i'll deal with you later>
<how Harry, you know I can kick your ass forward,backwards,and sideways> Lindsay telepathically said with a sneer
At the end of the day me an Lindsay were I'm the ROR snogging when someone burst through the door we look up and Harry is standing in the door with steam LITTERALLY coming out his ears "hey potter what's up?" I ask in a casual voice.
(please try to reply faster!!) all of a sudden Harry just started to shout "LILLIAN DIANNE POTTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" "Harry please quiet down." Lindsay begged him then Harry just sort of stared at her meanly and now I'm (Draco) really confused because she kept saying "Harry quiet down"
"Harry, i'm giving you two options, one, you quiet down, or two i'll knock your lights out" Harry Sighed irritably, "why him?" he asked "mainly cause my feelings about Draco are far different than yours.....you treat me like im 6 years old but im 2 months youner than you" (I gotta cont later, sorry im just super busy)
(ok thanks) "what is going on!!" asked Draco not understanding why Lindsay's telling him to quiet down when he's not saying anything "why are you telling him to quiet down? He's not saying anything!" asked Draco again
"its complicated" I say while telepathically arguing with Harry
"is there a way to explain it less complicated? Because there almost always is" I said desperate to know
"the reason why you don't hear anything is because Harry and I normally speak telepathically
"I gues that sort of makes sense" I said then I realize Harry is slowly drawing his wand and she doesn't know "oh no you dont potter!" then I draw my wand and cast a quick spell at him.
"why'd yo do this to me Lindsay, i cant explain how upset i am" Harry says recovering from the spell
"i dont care Harry, i'm not you! i dont hate him"
"exactly potter just like Weasly needs to get over you dating his sister you need to get over me dating yours" I said "yeah but this is different. Ron is my best mate and your my best enemy ever since I killed Voldemort" Harry replied with an attitude
"Harry it doesnt matter, I like him and thats all that matters to me, really.....everything you say gets sorted as irritable nagging and i ignore it"
I was laughing at Lindsay's joke when Harry grabs my collar and pulls me close "Harry stop!" yells Lindsay but he doesn't listen and he whispers "you hurt her I kill you understand?" "y-y-yes" he lets go "good now make sure this doesn't happen again" Harry says then he walks out "well that was kind of awkward" I said