당신 know you've read SS/PS one too many times when 당신 . . .
1. Continually ask people if they want a 레몬 Drop.
2. Throw blankets over yourself and insist you're invisble.
3. Tell your hats that 당신 don't want to be put it Slytherin.
4. Wince and grab your forehead every time 당신 see a man wearing a turban.
5. Ask snakes if they can hear you.
6. Instruct your chess pieces where to move.
7. Paint walnuts yellow, toss them in the air, and say you're the youngest seeker in a century.
8. Choke on said walnut, and say that you've caught the Snitch.
9. Act genuinely surprised when 당신 get presents for Christmas.
10. Tap 랜덤 bricks with an umbrella and insist you're trying to get into Diagon Alley.
11. Pay people with your version of Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts.
12. Wave 랜덤 sticks around, and when nothing happens, tell yourself that it just isn't the right one.
13. Tell your siblings that Hagrid will give them a pig tail.
14. Call people Muggles.
15. Tell 랜덤 people that 당신 know how to calm Fluffy . . .
16. . . . and refuse to explain.
17. Say "sunshine daisies, 버터 mellow, turn this stupid fat 쥐 yellow," at every 쥐, 마우스 당신 see.
18. Tell your 프렌즈 to beware of the troll in their bathroom.
19. Expect to see your heart's desire in a mirror.
20. Feel around in your pocket for any stones while staring in said mirror.
21. Set 불, 화재 to the clothes of men with black hair at public sporting events.
22. Look out for Firenze every time 당신 enter a forest.
23. Tell your teachers that 당신 know about the Sorcerer's Stone . . .
24. . . . and refuse to explain.
25. Have unknowingly done multiple things on this list.
26. Continually talk about how evil 당신 think Snape is.
27. Remind your arch-enemy that there hasn't been a witch 또는 wizard who hasn't gone bad in Slytherin.
28. Check for trap doors beneath your dog.
29. Ask people to address their letters to 당신 to the "cupboard under the stairs," 또는 "the old house on the rock."
30. Jinx your broomstick, and pray that Hermione will show up to break Quirrell's eye contact.
31. 검색 every bag of jellybeans for a bogey flavored one. Tell all those who say otherwise that George swore he once found one.