1. Tell her Ron proposed to Lavender in Madam Puddifoot's.
2. Tell her McGonagall said that her 사무용 겉옷, 전반적인 OWL results would have been a T, but they decided that would have been an insult to trolls.
3. Frequently inquire as to why she is wasting time knitting all those woolly bladders and leaving them lying around the common room.
4. When 당신 ask why she's angry with Pansy Parkinson, and she tells 당신 it's because Pansy just compared her to a chipmunk, act confused and say:"But why are 당신 so upset? I thought 당신 valued honesty in others?"
5. Whenever something in Hogwarts isn't working properly, say loudly:'I reckon it's those stupid house elves' fault. Dumbledore's much too soft with them...'
6. Say to her: "You remind me of a movie star." When she beams at you, say: "Yes, it's incredibly hard to find somebody who looks like Bugs Bunny, but with those front teeth of yours you're the spitting image of him."
7. Inform her you've just read Rita Skeeter's 기사 about her and Harry and Krum. Tell her she's not worthy of either boy and that 'Harry Potter has had to endure enough tragedy without having a scarlet woman rip his 심장 out.'
8. Tell her that when Harry and Ron ran into the bathroom to rescue her from the mountain troll, they had to pause for a moment to figure out which one was the troll and which one was Hermione.
9. Constantly try to solve the mysteries of Hogwarts 의해 saying: 'It's obvious, isn't it? As soon as he heard Dumbledore coming towards him, he must have disapparated out of Hogwarts!'
10. In lessons, always answer 질문 의해 heavily misquoting Hermione's favourite textbooks, using her exact know-it-all tone of voice. When the teacher tells 당신 that you're incorrect, state that it's not your fault because 당신 were only saying what Hermione said.
11. Take a leaf out of Ron's book and imitate her bouncing up and down in her chair trying to answer a question.
12. After Slughorn's 크리스마스 party, say to her,'Hermione, Cormac's been looking all over for you'-every 일 for three weeks.
13. After Gryffindor Quidditch try outs in sixth year, follow her around saying loudly, 'Hey prefect! Confunded anyone lately?
14. Quote Malfoy. 'Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers.'
15. When given a mountain of homework, sigh and say in a squeaky house-elf sounding voice:'No sick days. No payment. No job satisfaction. So much work we has, miss!'
Source: Mugglenet: link