해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 What's The Worst Experience You've Had With a 팬 On The Other Side?

katara529 posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 11:31AM
A place to vent.
last edited on Jan 26, 2013 at 12:43AM

해리 포터 대 트와일라잇 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NataliaLidia said…
i dont like either, but i constantly get called names and say my opinion doesnt count.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I was talking with my friend about how I thought Twilight was becomeing over popular and this girl butts in and goes "Twilight is awsome how dare you say otherwise b***" In that snobby voice. It got worse, and more personal.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lmt96 said…
omg that horrible^
very
over a year ago lmt96 said…
i feel so bad for u i would never go to the length of swearing but i would debate the reasons
over a year ago Herm-o-ninny said…
worried
I heard of this girl (NOT ME) that got kicked down a flight of stairs and is in hospital because she didn't like Twilight.
over a year ago TheLoneWolf said…
I heard that this girl heard some other girls talking about Twilight and were talking about people who didn't like it getting hurt by fans and she said 'If Twilight causes this much pain mabye it should be banned' and later one of the girls tried to slit her throat for saying it.
over a year ago nan_beetlejuice said…
sad
I sing the anti-Twilight song I created someday, and unfortunately I was sitting next to a Twihard. It's really horrible, but of course I know it's my own fault. Since that, I only sing it when I was alone, and I wish I NEVER created the song.
over a year ago rosedawson1 said…
The entire year i was in sixth grade was ruined because of twilight fans. First of all one of my friends would get mad at me everyday because i would ask her to quit going on and on about Twilight. Then Nearly everyone in my class except for a few people said i was weird just because i didn't like it. Not to mention the only thing i heard all year was Vampire this Twilight that. It was sooooo annoying.
over a year ago BooksAreLife said…
I was walking down the street one day. I was humming Hedwig's Theme and wearing my Slytherin scarf cause that's just what I do ;D and of course my bitchy neighbor walks by and says "you like Harry Potter?" Because I'm a truthful gal, I told her I was an overly obsessed, no hope for a cure, Harry Potter fanatic. She then said she liked Twilight and thought Harry Potter was stupid and only for kids and that there was too much sex in it. I was like, "um.. Ok?" And told her twilight sucked, then she punched me in the face and left. Long story short, I made sure to make a bonfire of Twilight books in her backyard...
^ Burning books D:
over a year ago KatiiCullen94 said…
They told me to kill myself...
over a year ago yemi_hikari said…
sad
I critique fanfiction and I had a Twilight fan tell me that she couldn't write as well as Stephanie Meyer. This was before I knew how badly written Twilight was and I wasn't critiquing a Twilight fanfic. However, this kids writing was a lot better then Meyer's. That's my worst experience and it isn't bad like the others.
over a year ago mr-cullen said…
hmmm
when i was posting stuff here somebody called me things and " attention seeker "
over a year ago ravenclaw8814 said…
I'm a Harry Potter fan and the twi-bards I've encountered aren't THAT crazy. They just tell me to stop reading poor people books. By that they mean HP
over a year ago tsmith120 said…
I actually haven't met all that many Twilight fans.