Harper's Island Holy Crap!!!!

teamedward2009 posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 11:33PM
i cannot belive that henry is wakefeild's kid!!!! once u know that you totally know he's the killer. all that for abbey?!?!? the really sad part is that i really wanted trish 2 die but when he killed her i almost cried.

Go danny and Sully!!! i love that they were brave enough to help save shea and madison.(is just me or did u know that she would live?)

sorry this sort of all over the place but i wanted to start it so all of us fans can tlk 2gether about it!! ^_^

Harper's Island 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinkymel said…
All I know is that I was really disappointed in the ending.
over a year ago teamedward2009 said…
what?!?!?!? why?
over a year ago Nicole246 said…
The ending was a slight dissapointment. There were quite a few unanswered questions. why play that music? why put that article in abbeys room? why not just kill abbey straight away? etc. Another thing that I don't get is in what way did henry love abbey? was it inn a sisterly way or a girlfriendy way?

The other thing that was annoying is that madison and shea were the only survivors(obviously not including J and A). I know it would have been harsh to have killed a little girl and her mom but to be honest neither of them were that likable. I don't know if Sully not going with them was corageous or stupid, he and Danny were the only charectors that I actually wanted to survive.
over a year ago ticklish_grl said…
i think the ending was really unexpected.. which is the only reason i liked it. lols.
over a year ago ShanePierceFan said…
it was a sad ending but it made the show better.....but i hated it