Harper's Island This is what i think who the killers are!!! Please reply

Helen-Lover posted on Jun 27, 2009 at 04:27AM
I thik the killer is well we already know ! of the killers are john Wakefield & no matter what there is another killer cuzz it said on the comercials that they will reveal the killer on episode 13!!!! so my 1st suspect is Booth cuzz he died in a weird way that didint fit in with all the rest! Butt i also think that some! (maybe John Wakefield) was hiding in the bushes & shot him! But Booth couldnt survive being buried alive so im not sure about Booth! My other 2 supects are Henry and Jimmy!!! Every1 thinks its JImmy or Cal its not cal cuzz Chloe is always with cal so ya! Its not chloe either cuzz shes always with cal so ya! Sooo back to Jimmy & Henry Its probaly Jimmy cuzz hes good with the fisshing stuff & Wakefield wrote i have a kid soo i think its Jimmy also he has traits Wakfield has! I really do think its Jimmy but it would be twisted if Henry was the killer i think its him cuzz he has the same handwriting the killer does! Soo I think its either BOOTH, HENRY, or JIMMY!!!!! plzzzz reply!!!

Harper's Island 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Helen-Lover said…
cool
Also Nikki is gonna die in the next episode! and Chloe gets kidnapped there are 2 endings 1 ending were chloe gets killed & 1 she doesnt! So i hope she doesnt cuzz i luvvvv chloe!!!!!
over a year ago msadik said…
how in the world do you get your spoilers! o.O haha, anyway, yes, agreed that it's either J/W. but i'm leaning more towards Jimmy since he's a fisherman (as was Wakefield!) and he pretty much knows the island inside out. anyway, totally looking forward to the last two episodes!
smirk
Ya me 2!!! I found out that 2nite chloe is going 2 jump of a brigde 2 get away from the killer! Sooooo thanku msadik 4 replying!!!!
over a year ago Serenading said…
crying
OMG. I HATED THE FINALE. Even if Henry had twisted reasons, I still thought he should live. I loved him, and I was balling my eyes out when he died.
over a year ago rich872 said…
heart
R.I.P chloe....(i wanna see the alternate ending!)
ya me too!!!!!! lol
over a year ago comicstrip2000 said…
crying
ALTERNATE ENDING R.I.P. chloe waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that sucks the alternate ending better have chloe being alive