할로윈 팬팝 Costume contest for 2008

harold posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 08:57PM
UPDATE: Only one more day to vote for your favorite costume! link.

Original post:
I'm thinking that we could have a miniature contest, a la link or the link, which is to say a costume contest.

Here's what I propose:
* any user may enter
* users who enter will post up to 3 images of themselves in their costume to this Halloween club.
* Entries will be labeled "Costume contest 2008" either in the keywords or description.
* Entries must be posted to the club's gallery by the end of the day, 7 November 2008, for consideration in this year's contest.
* On 8 November 2008, users will have one week to vote on their pick for best costume.
* the winner will be crowned "Best Costume of the Year" with appropriate accolades and virtual trophy.

Anyone interested?

Edit: Two additional rules:

* Entries do not have to be Hallowe'en costumes: you could use costumes from a film or play you've done, or a masquerade, or just a costume you invent for the contest. Basically it's any costume you want to submit. They could be pictures of you in a costume from ten years ago, if you like.
* users may enter more than once (though multiple entries may split your votes during the pick judging).
last edited on Nov 14, 2008 at 05:09AM

할로윈 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
I'm not dressing up for halloween.....could i use my photos from my recent fancy dress party?
over a year ago harold said…
Sure! Nothing in the contest specifies Hallowe'en; it's just the best fit in this spot.
over a year ago khfan12 said…
i don't have a camera connecter for my compie and i already washed off the makeup stuff. (It's 2:57pm right now where i am)
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
sweet.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
i'll enter :) ♥

EDIT : i've added my photos into the fanpop users spot, should i re-add them in here or link them?
last edited over a year ago
I'd prefer to have them here, but either would be fine.
over a year ago Cuddles said…
*joins too*
:)
Very nice entries so far, folks! Just a reminder: the deadline for entries is two days from now!
over a year ago axlluver43 said…
Ok I'll join, is it too late?
End of the day of the 7th is tomorrow, so you're still in time!
over a year ago Cinders said…
Wow I missed this whole thing. Or... almost, I guess. I have an OLD halloween costume photo I could use (this year was a little PG-13 being Rocky Horror and all)...
i'm not on a computer where i can upload photos so here's my entry

link

link

if you require them on this spot perhaps some lovly halloween fan would upload them for me as i won't have acess to a computer where i can save images or have my own photos till monday

anyways i realise i am slightly streatching the rules but the costume was bought in a halloween sale :D
when's the voting comensing?
Eh...OK, I will say that that is close enough to posting to suffice, since I have to grab images for the pick anyhow. I'll be starting it soon.
Or, rather, first I'll be notifying "Last call". Only about 3 hours to go!
Voting began moments ago. link.

link.
Just a reminder, folks: voting for the link ends in 1 day! Make sure to vote!
Only 18 people have voted so far! Make sure to vote - with only 18 votes, your vote really does make a difference! YOU could determine the winner!
over a year ago ncisminiziva07 said…
hmmm
Darn... If only I had heard of Fanpop sooner.