H2O Just Add Water SEASON 4 NEWS!!!

MiissxJadee posted on May 12, 2010 at 02:06AM
Does anyone have news about season 4?
Is there gonna be a fourth season?
It supposes to be.. i don't know because people say yes and other people say no, so if you have anything, POST IT!
Thanks

H2O Just Add Water 297 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 297

over a year ago blitzholly said…
idk about the fourth season but IT IS RUMORED THAT H2O SEASON 3 IS COMING 2 THE USA IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
candycake5320 commented…
yeah the cast keep saying there is and then theyre like theres no season 4 over a year ago
over a year ago beckstar said…
there is NO news about it. people that say there is a season 4 are liars. There is no info anywhere!
candycake5320 commented…
um yeah there is on caribas fb page over a year ago
over a year ago _h20_mold_cleo said…
meh
Ughhy..Im Confusedd. );
believe it from the producers themselves. There is no confirmation about it. Sorry for the confusion.
its fine !
over a year ago Ketrinkaket said…
over a year ago sweetrae said…
heart
I hope season 3 comes in America! I <3 h2o!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
i <3 h20 t00 i wish it came out in america alreaddy..
over a year ago liridonarama96 said…
wink
well I think it is not out yet...but they will be filming it soon...hope so...but I think there's is going to be season 4 because in season 3-final hmm it didn't look kinda the end in some ways...well we can just hope!!
candycake5320 commented…
yeah like will emma come back, what happens next, will rikki and zane get back together over a year ago
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
hmmm
there is no season 4 they ended at season 3 because they all graduate
over a year ago teenietia said…
link. Cariba Heine confirm that there is going to be a fourth season. So yea there is a season 4!
over a year ago mikethecat said…
heart
it's so wonderful news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
wkiki. has been eased now for confirmed cariba in season 4 !!!!
over a year ago sweetrae said…
There is a season four???? When will it air? Will there be four mermaids? Will Bella AND Will be toghether forever? I love asking questions!
theres no news. Nothing on wikipedia either about it. Guess we'll have to wait till it airs in Australia and how well it goes there
over a year ago therealh2ofan said…
there is some news!!! on claire holt's youtube page she say that she is filming the messenger but will be back for season 4 of h2o just add water!!
over a year ago nikaitla said…
crying
there is no season 4 because they graduate why else
yeahh they are graduation, now what they are doing after grauation ????????????????????????????
over a year ago bellastat123 said…
big smile
yes there is going to be a season 4 beucase emma is comeing back and cleo leaves becuase people saying that she is going to have a baby or especting a baby and soo then if she doesn't she will stay and then there might be emma bella cleo and rikki so yeh there is going to be season 4 yay
over a year ago selvisch said…
surprise
^bellastat123,how do you know this informations!!!!!!!!
over a year ago itsbella said…
sad
I realllllyy hope that bellastat123 is right!!
over a year ago frank33 said…
Unfortunately I think there will not be a fourth seaon or a movie because the backdrop for the cafe is sill not mocked up yet.(it is at marina crescent hollywell,)
by the way: does anybody know where wills boatshed is in reality
-i know almost every shooting location's address-so if anybody's interested-just contact me!
over a year ago teenieia said…
heart
i pretty sure that there will be h20 just add water season 4!
link
Say "Season 4 produced on year 2011." I am not make it up i just found it online and hope its true!!! I hope all 4 girls will be in it!
yeah, now it's removed now(made been erased now) !!!
over a year ago bella-rocks said…
there is probaly going to be a season 4 because if you go on youtube there is clips that might help them get ideas and because emma is coming back in season 4 for defanit she told me herself.
over a year ago Dan_07 said…
smile
:D YAY!
There won't be a movie or a season 4 because the backdrop at Marina Crescent, Hollywell is still this sailing school building and not mocked up so that is looks like a cafe.
This is all i know about the matter....
over a year ago BASKV said…
surprise
is cleo actually having a baby??????
over a year ago sims3online said…
laugh
no!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago sims3online said…
i think there is season 4 but it will come out in 2011 ,we`ll have to wait :((
over a year ago emmawalsh123 said…
laugh
i dont like it when they make u wait, but i know there has 2 be one
I am sorry, but I have sure information from the producers and h2o is completed now.The producres are working on other projects now. That means no movie and no 4th season.Definitely.At 99,9%
It is a pity but thats the truth. Is anybody's interested in the outdoor shooting location-just contact me- I know them all.
Well, I think any other discussions here arefutile.Bye.
over a year ago blitzholly said…
i found this vid. that says there prob. will be a s4 or a movie (read the description cuz the vid. is in german)
link

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
over a year ago briannarox1 said…
big smile
i hope it comes out in australia i love h20 i have season 1
& 2 but i dont know if 3 is out yet i gope sooooo!!!
@ briannarox1

season 3 was filed from October 2008 - April 2009 and came out I think in July or something. This is about season 4.
over a year ago justassss2 said…
big smile
Season 4 has apparently been confirmed, Indiana Evans and Claire Holt finally finally got the opportunity to meet thanks to producers. The season 4 premier is expected to air the middle of 2011. It is confirmed that the recordings for the new season is beginning 16th October THIS YEAR.
over a year ago Farahh said…
big smile
i hope it`s true i heard that there will be too !!!!!!:D:D
over a year ago rikki999 said…
big smile
Im sooooooo happy all the three mermaids are there and I saw a story online and claire is back and cariba and pheobe and Indana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
rikki999 show me proven that you saw ?? show me proven what online ??
over a year ago kassa said…
smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! if there really is going to be a season four i know we will definitely love it. i really hope that there is a season four.if the producers run out of ideas they should ask fans what they would like to see in the coming season. i love that show so much. whenever its over i feel so disappointed that i want to cry. i love love love that show so much. i really hope that there is a season four
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
smile
I think that there will be a season 4.
over a year ago majchy said…
smile
yes its gonna be a new mairmaid :)
over a year ago bettyboo96 said…
Im sorry but there isnt, look on the wiki page, its status is 'Ended' and the running year is '2006-2010' also on Carbiba Heines wiki page, it says she played Rikki during the same time period. There isnt going to be another series...
over a year ago H2OEmmaIsBest said…
PEOPLE! IF YOU GET INFO FROM WIKIPEDIA, IT'S PROBABLY A LIE, AS ON WIKIPEDIA, PEOPLE CAN EDIT IT SAYS LIKE CARIBA SAID THERES GONNA BE A SEASON 4, SHE MIGHT HAVE SAID THAT AND SHE MIGHT NOT, WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAI FOR A SEASON 4, IF THERE IS ONE, IT'LL COME NEXTYEAR PROBABY, AND HOPEFULLY, CLAIRE HOLT WILL RETURN
over a year ago mistylily said…
There isn't going to be a H2O Just Add Water, Season 4... Since they've graduated? Meaning this is the end of the journey. Also Bella sung the theme tune to H2O "No Ordinary Girl" on her last performance at "Rikkis Cafe" that must have a meaning?

And what other story lines are they going to be able to do? If they do something like, a new mermaid... or a bad mermaid trys to expose them, or something like that, it'll just be boring... because Seasons 1, 2 and 3 have covered nearly everything there is you can do...

So dont be expecting a Season 4. I know Im not.
over a year ago luva4H20 said…
wink
There are lots of ideas that they could come up with.
1) it could be their summer and they are trying to head into adulthood.
2) Rouge Mermaid clang could come in with powers like: making water disappear, using water for electrification, and crating the tower of light easily that the girls used in season 3 to stop the comet.
3) mermen. it could be Will.
4) a new mermaid (or mermaids) could have been created by a mysterious rouge mermaids who are haunting the girls and the 4 of them must help this mermaid(s) control their powers in which.
5) the girls could vacation to Ireland sea caves and discover the darker powers that the moon pools have.
6) the girls could get a new sickness or way they turn into mermaids....temperature: the hotter the room it turns Rikki and Bella into mermaids. the colder: turns Emma and Cleo.
7) figure out a way to access the mermaids from before and speak with them through a special moon power. some ghost related thing.

fact is you can always get more ideas. use your imagination
over a year ago alinka1995 said…
kiss
I really liked the idea! Really want season 4!
over a year ago RIKKIoplodacus said…
smile
i wish there is a season 4
half of me think there will be
and half of me dont
over a year ago RIKKIoplodacus said…
laugh
i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a season 4
FWI luva4h20 really good ideas
!!!!!!!!!
LOL
over a year ago luva4H20 said…
yeah we ALLLLLL want h20 season 4.
Maybe they will have to recast everyone. that won't be so bad.
******They could make a companion h20 season or like a new generation. Instead of water powers they could make a new generation with Air Powers!!! it could be 2 girls, 4, 3 whatever.
idc I just better see a h20 season 4 or so help me god i will tear down that director's face and force him to make one.