H2O Just Add Water Bella 또는 Emma petition

Ligergirl96 posted on Nov 16, 2008 at 08:32PM
I love Emma so much and don't think that she should get replaced like that. I mean it wont be the same anymore. She is one of the 3 original mermaids that I know and I really want her back in season 3 it is not fair. Also how will they announce her depart. What will happen to Ash. If you feel the same way please sign the petition then maybe they will rethink that. I was thinking if they do replace her wouldn't it be best if she moves away because her family, then she could get her secret discovered and start getting in big trouble. Then the other 2 mermaids would come help and something amazing would happen and peoples minds will get erased and Emma would never have to move away. I really don't like Bella she can't just replace her that is impossible. It makes me soooo sad :*,<

H2O Just Add Water 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago kittykat4456 said…
I agree! The show won't be as good without Emma. She holds the girls together. Next thing you know, they'll get rid of Lewis. It's crazy. She isn't my favorite mermaid but she is part of the group. We need a control freak thrown into the mix. Bella better be like that or this show is in trouble!
over a year ago janny108 said…
Agreed.
She is part of the group.I can't even imagine what the storyline would be like. And Ash too, what a sweetie. I guess he's not coming back in S3 too?
over a year ago Dramaqueen135 said…
i agree
i will totally miss emma i want her to stay
Zane+Rikki=ZIKKI LOVE TOGETHER FOREVER <3
over a year ago bronwynr1 said…
let's get everyone on fanpop to do it
save Emma!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
Keep Emma don't add Bella!!
over a year ago poisoned_apple said…
we really should start a petition on this-even if it most likely wont cause any attention at all. If Emma leaves and this new girl bella arrives it will ruin the whole plot of the show. The three of them are best friends and you cant just add another mermaid in who is totaly random and out of the story line. I think this will really make the show go down hill big time. i say KEEP EMMA LOSE BELLA!!!
over a year ago cleo1102 said…
Who is Bella?
Indiana Evans.
over a year ago mary534 said…
we don't want bella we want emma
RIGHT ON mary534!!
over a year ago leah120492 said…
keep emma!!
over a year ago Ivas said…
i agree with you all the show won`t be the same without her
but does anyone happen to know for sure that it wasn`t her chioce to leave the show
Emma will be back.Not her choice the movie producers choice.
i`ve heard that she will apear in 3 or 4 episodes from the new season and that bella will have her power over water
do you anyone know more about this?
I don't know anymore.Just what I said in this article.
what can we do meanwhile (those who wait for season 3)? let`s everyone tell what scene did he like best from h2o. mine is that of double trouble when cleo jeleaous of charlotte finds her diary and argues with emma that she should read it...
Mine too.
over a year ago Mermaid-Gurl said…
angry
Emma is leaving bcos she is going 2 film a movie, I've herd bella is not taking ova her power, but she can turn things into water im not sure.
I wish emma stay....
ps starting a petition wont do anything cos the directors of h2o cant find us
hmmm
and btw if u stop emma from filming that movie shes gonna lose money big time
monkey
I agree with you Mermaid-Gurl
sad
OMG
I JUST SAW A GIRL CALLED
xxBecksxx
say she wants emma to leave!!!!!
angry
She did??NO WAY!!
then she hasn`t the same power as emma...interesting...imagine only what fun it will have been with her and emma.she would have been the forth mermaid but good not like charlotte
Bella will have all the same powers as Emma!!
this isn`t good news
how can people not use the word "replace" when talking about emma and bella if she has the same power as emma and i`m sure that she will also play a similar role between the rebelious rikki and the girlish cleo? emma is being replaced by bella and this isn`t a thing that i/we can cope with easily. why haven`t they continued with emma? it would have been easy for everyone!
over a year ago bella_or_ema said…
meh
we need EMMA but bella is a good girl too she is very nice
over a year ago bella_or_ema said…
smile
yea ure right
I don't think Bella should be more than she should be either as far as the story goes. You'd think by hearing that she will be the new STAR or something. All the girls are equal but different.
over a year ago EmmaClaireFan said…
crying
It's really pissing me off how they just replaced Claire/Emma like that, I mean even in REAL - FRICKING - LIFE Indiana is replacing her, I mean did you see Claire go to the AFI and Inside Film awards? No, it was stupid Indiana!
I thought that was weird too, esp since Indiana hadn't even BEEN in S2 to go to the AFT awards!
over a year ago Ligergirl96 said…
hmmm
I know what you all mean. Starting a petition won't get us any attention nor will it do anything but I can't stand around and just watch it happen I can atleast try to do something about it.

I think 3 is the magic number not 4 replacing 3 that is wrong
I don't get the bottom line Ligergirl96.
over a year ago megafanofh2o said…
angry
emma should she one the three and it should stay that way!!!!
okay......
over a year ago pinklollipops90 said…
I like Indi, so im looking forward to seeing her play Bella. But it's also sad Emma's leaving.

[quote]I thought that was weird too, esp since Indiana hadn't even BEEN in S2 to go to the AFT awards! [/quote]

why is it weird she attended an event? she's apart of the cast, of course she can go to events with them! by the way one of her best friends was nominated for awards at both those events, so she would have gone anyway!
KEEP EMMA!!
over a year ago H20_Rocks said…
monkey
Are you sure she said that Mermaid-Gurl? I'm a fan of hr!!!
over a year ago H20_Rocks said…
angry
NO BELLA YES EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
I agree with U h20_rocks!
well ricky is #1 and Cleo is #2 Emma is #3 and Bella is number 4 and they are replacing 3 with 4. Hope you get it now CleoSetori1234 (I don't know how else to explain the sentence. Well forget about it. It isn't that important anyway.)
last edited over a year ago
Well I still don't!!!!
over a year ago EmmaClaireFan said…
It's weird that she went to an event. She isn't apart of the cast YET. And also, series TWO was nominated, not season three.
Thanks for all the replies and even though this will probably not change anything it is still nice to know how many people stand with me.
over a year ago anaizvodnjana said…
crying
i agree too. i think that is so stupid that so many people know abaut mermaids...what about ash? i think they can't yust add one mermaid because Em,Cleo and Rikky do every think together and it's not so easy to make a best friend just after one friend leave...
i already don't like Bella and i want Emma come beck in 4 season, and Bella leave a town.LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!Emma is my favorite mermaid and is so sad that Bella get's Emma power. (i'm sorry if i got a lot of grammatical mistakes because i'm from Croatia...)
I agree with all the Emma keepers!!
over a year ago mikethecat said…
big smile
sorry, emma left. who care hate bella /keep emmma. who care. you have to deal with it. bella is new mermaids see how is she doing good. maybe emma back in season 4 or not come back in season 4 who knows. if em stay in season 4 that is good. what is she not in season 4 what are you do with it? what is your deal with it ?
tell me if i am wrong. smile !!!!
over a year ago anaizvodnjana said…
smile
we are just saying that so many changes are not good for h2o and that we don't like bella...