H2O Just Add Water H2O/Mako 인어 Filming Locations List

Novvak posted on Apr 13, 2017 at 06:52AM
Hi all, I'm here to share with you a list of on set locations for both H20 and Mako. I travel to Queensland, where the shows are filmed, pretty frequently, so its fairly easy to work out locations! Some of which I've visited in person, such as the Juice Net Cafe location.

Also, please note, that all of these locations are outdoor sets, most of the indoor scene are filmed at Village Roadshow Studios, (The Moon Pool was constructed in Soundstage 5), which is on the Gold Coast too, its just next door to the Movie World theme park.

Anyways, heres the list;

Mako:
Rita's House - 19 Brakes Cres, Miami QLD
The beach Cam / Zac work at - Currumbin beach - Elephant rock
The Cafe - Washington Waters Park Pier, Southport, QLD
The Pier where India reveals she's a mermaid to Eric - 95 Gold Coast Hwy, Southport, QLD.
Zaks House - 82 Savoy Dr, Broadbeach Waters QLD

H2O:
The Cafe - 1 Marina Crescent, Hollywell, Goldcoast, QLD, Australia.
The Marine Park - Sea world, Gold coast, Australia.
The High School - Somerset College - 34 Clover Hill Dr, Mudgeeraba, QLD, Australia

This is just a small compilation of the locations I’ve found, I’m still working on locating The H2O Girls houses and more, if you have any information to share that would add to the list that would be much appreciated!
last edited on Apr 13, 2017 at 01:12PM

H2O Just Add Water 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
11 months ago PersehoneRose said…
Hi there! I have the location of Cleos house but I have searched
Everywhere for Emma's, Rikki's and Charlotte house location
Have you had any luck with finding out their house locations?
Cleos house is
36 margaroola biggera waters
8 months ago jds185 said…
You visited the Marina Restaurant huh? I bet that was a surreal experience. How was the interior? Was it decorated similar to the show or was it just bland?

I too have been searching Google Earth checking out some of the show locations. I can't find Emma's house or the Trailer Park for the life of me. I figured that Emma's place would be easy to find. Seeing as the front of the house seems to be facing a grassy park area with a large canal that appears to be near the ocean, & the back of her house obviously facing the dead end of a smaller canal. I haven't been able to locate either. Any luck?
4 months ago jds185 said…
I found the location where Riki gets hit with the sprinkler & first discovers that she's a mermaid. Paradise Waters Park, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
4 months ago Jbnbn2 said…
I found where Emma's house is located the address is 44 Anglers Esplanade. The house looks a bit different to what is was in the show (New fence, paint job) but you can tell its the house as it has the same features.
1 month ago jds185 said…
Yeah that's definitely it. How did you manage to find it? Now we just have to find the freaking trailer park!
last edited 1 month ago