H2O Just Add Water Rikki and Zane season three!!!!!!!!!!

Dramaqueen135 posted on Sep 13, 2008 at 11:58AM
okay so i heard in season three rikki and zane are supposed to break up i really hope they get back together because there like half the reason why i watch the show and that would make the show not as good sign your fanpop screen name on the comments if you want them to stay together please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H2O Just Add Water 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dramaqueen135 said…
Dramaqueen135
over a year ago Dramaqueen135 said…
if you like rikki and zane together try this spot (zikki)

Zane+Rikki=ZIKKI LOVE FOREVER <3
over a year ago blitzholly said…
Blitzholly

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>)
over a year ago Monita10044 said…
Really want Rikki and Zane will get back together! But looks like a lot of H2O fans don't care about couple Zikki?!
over a year ago Rikki345 said…
Rikki345
over a year ago laurawoods said…
LauraWoods =)
over a year ago awsomelyawesome said…
angry
are you kidding zikki is the best thing that ever happened to the show. first zikki is there emma's leaving and indiana evans takes her place. i am a very angry person right now!!!
over a year ago H2o_James said…
i cant wait till they break up because whats suppose to happen is tht theyre suppose to break up and zane is going to try and tell everyone and show everyone tht they are mermaids and i cant wait to see how they stop him
over a year ago Rikki_Roxx said…
kiss
Rikki_Roxx
over a year ago H2o-mermaid22 said…
monkey
I FUCKING WANT ZIKKI WHO CARES IF THEY THINK THERE DIFFRENT THEIR THE BEST CUOPLE ZIKKI ZIKKI ZIKKI ZIKKI ZIKKI ZIKKI ZIKKI FOREVER ZIKKI FOREVER
over a year ago janny108 said…
do you think this will really help?
over a year ago EmmaClaireFan said…
It probably won't. I've actually tried emailing the producers of H20 asking for Claire back in it and they didn't put her back in. And the producers probably don't come on here anyway.