Greek Cappie and Casey 또는 Evan and Casey

that70sluvr posted on Aug 08, 2007 at 12:04AM
Everybody is debating whether Casey would be better with Casey or better with evan. I believer she would be better with Cappie. Who do you think she would be better with and why?

Greek 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
I absolutely LOVE Cappie! He's always so funny and you can tell that he trys to play off that he doesn't care about Casey a lot, but you know he def. loves her!
over a year ago that70sluvr said…
I know!! it's soo obvious. I wonder if Casey could tell though. Also Does Rusty know about Cappie and Casey? When do you think he will find out, if he doesn't know?
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
I think Casey kinda can figure it out and I think she still has at least some feelings for him. I was wondering about when Rusty was going to find out..... I guess we'll see.
last edited over a year ago
she's probably ganna find out soon from the spoilers i read sparks fly between them
over a year ago tipsy416 said…
I think that Rusty is a little sweetheart and I'm glad that he found Jen. But I also think that Casey and Cappie are bound to end up together, cause Evan can only mess up so many times before Casey is gonna leave him for good. I think that Cappie is a bit of a player, but for Casey he could and most likely will change.
Yeah, when Cappie is with Casey we see a different side of him. And Evan has 2 strikes, but even if he hits 3 I don't know if Casey will break up with him, she wants to president 2 much. She needs to figure out what she wants more, Love or the president spot, that she worked hard for, I would choose love
over a year ago matt_emily4ever said…
i think and i know that casey would be better with cappie. i just hope casey will break up with evan!
In the last episode you could tell Casey wanted to be with Cappie. She was even ganna break up with Evan for him. I think that Cappie auctually ruined his chance. When he told Casey he lied. He either should never have lied or never have told her he lied.
over a year ago a_niap said…
Casey with Evan. definitely :)
over a year ago sarabeara said…
Casey and Cappie in my opinion.
over a year ago princesscool said…
i think i like casey and evan cause cappie was never really there for her
over a year ago TriineA said…
CASEY & CAPPIE <3
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
cappie!
over a year ago Sportzgurl4U said…
Casey and Cappie 4eva
over a year ago gemzthebemz said…
CASEY AND EVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY R SO CUTE!!! AND PERFECT!!!
over a year ago Greeklover2008 said…
Casey and Evan here's why they have always been there for each other they cheated and stuff but he remembered her unlike Cappie during Freshman Daze Evan still loves her and Rebecca and Cappie seem to like each other alot the only thing is Evan felt threatend I'm just waiting for him to dump Frannie
over a year ago wittyname93 said…
Casey and Cappie! They are made for each other. They balance each other.
over a year ago nzgirl said…
heart
Casey nd Cappie
over a year ago smile773 said…
cappie
over a year ago 3liiiiin said…
cappie and casey, for suure!!
over a year ago Mini_me_1_3 said…
honestly i think in the end she will wind up getting together with cappie. Look at it, there is NO way she would ever go back to Evan, that ship has sailed, but there is still that little flare with Cappie lingering. I think by the end of this season when the graduate i really think that casey will get with cappie in the end. That would be the best way to end it.
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
I just started watching the show so i've only seen through episode 9 of season 1 but i really like the show. I love Casey and Cappie, I hate Casey and Evan.

When this show ends if Casey isn't with Cappie it will ruin the entire show, for me anyway!
over a year ago toshiba19 said…
Casey and Cappie definitely. When are they finally get together? They need to get together or at least not date other ppl!
over a year ago deansmistress22 said…
Cappie and Casey. Its true love <3
over a year ago leytonfanlove said…
Cappie
over a year ago sarxoxo said…
defs cappie. because then evan can be with rebecca :)
over a year ago kelsadork said…
Cappie and Casey! Caspie! <3
over a year ago xxDUKE30xx said…
Casey and Cappie all the way they belong together. They are so cute. Casey and Evan do not look good together. Her and Cappie have history and have way more in common.
over a year ago angiebarnes said…
laugh
Hey, check out Jordan (actress Johanna Braddy) in the new Summer Set video! she looks very cute. CHECK OUT THE VID!! link

[IMG]link