가십걸

Mr_Muggles posted on Oct 10, 2007 at 05:32AM
For y'all who have already read the books...Would it be ruining the show if I read the series? I know they tend to change alot of stuff when you go from pages to the screen but still...

가십걸 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago neeki said…
I never read the first few books so i'm not sure if they're similar to the direction the show is taking. I don't think it would ruin it for you if you read the books because i'm pretty sure they'll change alot of stuff! I think the show is better than the books anyway.
over a year ago Mr_Muggles said…
Thank you!

I think I'll check them out. I should be doing some reading anyway. :P
over a year ago citznofhumanity said…
i havent read any of the books but i heard that they are completely different than the show is
over a year ago mands said…
don't read the books, i read almost all of them and they are different. they kind of have the same story line but they are still very different
so yeah.. i would first watch the show and then read the books :)
and i have to agree with neeki, the show is so much better.
over a year ago LilleEirin said…
I find the show very different from the books!
over a year ago sk8ergirl08 said…
i am reading them now. i think the books good and the show is awesome!!
over a year ago caintil31 said…
So far the only major difference between the books and the show is:

1. Jenny's appearance: In the books she was really short and had large breasts

2. The location of where Serena and Nate hooked up: In the books they did it in a shower at some party
over a year ago coco1212 said…
I read the first book and it was meh-okish. I definitly luv the series more , and there are lots of differences between the book and show. And jenny also has curly brown hair.
over a year ago short_arse said…
READ THEM ITS WORTH IT
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Also Dan, Eric, Rufus, and Vanessa and really different in the books.
There are a lot of differences in the books besides the 2 that caintil31 listed off.
They aren't horrible, I really enjoy the books!
I like the show a little better, but they're not really that similar so it wont spoil anything for you.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
The books are great, they won't spoil anything. The books are funny and very entertaining!!