Thanks <3
last edited on Mar 08, 2014 at 06:39AM

소녀시대 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
Round 1
Post Why You like me and then i will post Why i like you
over a year ago taylorSwii said…
I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR A HYOYEON FAN , AND NOT JUST THAT !
I LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU CONTRIBUTES ALOT IN THIS SPOT , and youre kind to all sones here :))
snsd_hyo commented…
sis, i like 당신 because 당신 are one of the hyohyunies here ^^ 당신 are very friendly to me and 당신 are a very good friend... ^^ 당신 always reply my messages ^^ Thanks for that sis <3 over a year ago
over a year ago kpop4everlover said…
You are a very awesome Hyo fan. One of my favourite Hyohunnies , you contribute lots and you always posts lots and you have a nice personality and you are honest and truthful. ^-^
snsd_hyo commented…
i like 당신 becasue you've made many 포럼 and games<333 당신 are also nice to me over a year ago
kpop4everlover commented…
over a year ago Hyori143 said…
Yeah, One of my favorite hyoyeon fan. You're so kind to all of us sone and you always make forum games and i love your contributions! We like you because you are honest! not just because your honest you also have a amazing personality. That's why we like you <3
snsd_hyo commented…
sis... we have the same 1st and 2nd bias <3 당신 are so pretty sis ^^ 당신 have a very cheerful personality and 당신 are always kind to me over a year ago
Hyori143 commented…
Thank you. <3 over a year ago
over a year ago Gretulee said…
sunny
well firstly you are honest and active, I don't know much about you so I can't say..I like you and don't have anything bad towards you ^^ Im happy that Hyoyeon have a fan like you ~ Your personality seems nice, but we need to talk if we want to know more ^^
snsd_hyo commented…
당신 are so matured eventhough 당신 r much 더 많이 younger than me ^^ 당신 always give a good 코멘트 and i think we need to talk too... <3 well if 당신 r free 당신 can 메시지함 me over a year ago
Gretulee commented…
Thank you! Im happy to hear it, 당신 are person with really nice personality...^^ I'll 메시지함 당신 soon~! over a year ago
snsd_hyo commented…
i wait for that ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago sandra311 said…
sunny
You are one of the kindest,friendliest and most active person here, you are one of my favourite Hyohunnies and I can talk with you really well. You also post great things and alot from that and for all of that i wanna say thank you and because of that we like you alot ^^
snsd_hyo commented…
당신 are the newest hyohyunnies i've known here but 당신 r so kind..... <3 over a year ago
over a year ago mnpl said…
smile
You are very friendly with everyone!! And you do lots of things in the club and you're very active =)) And you're also not biased at all and a very good Hyo fan!! So I really like you ^^
snsd_hyo commented…
당신 have been offline for such a long time and i do miss 당신 a lot... i miss 당신 games sis... over a year ago
mnpl commented…
Sorry :/ Maybe I'll do another one this days, I just need to have idea of what to do xD over a year ago
over a year ago Tippany said…
You're nice and friendly. I love how you are active and always try to make new contests/games in forum and such. This place would be lonely without you. Also you're a loyal Hyohunnie.
snsd_hyo commented…
당신 are such a great tiffany 팬 and 당신 are very friendly <3 over a year ago
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
You're super nice, even when people make mistakes. You're not as biased as most people are on here, and you always make great forum games that are always fun to take part in. Even if you're not that biased, you're still a loyal Hyohunnie, and that's pretty much what I admire about you!
snsd_hyo commented…
당신 r a loyal sunshinners too sis... i think you've contributes 더 많이 than i do and you've 더 많이 great games and 포럼 than i do... over a year ago
snsdlover4ever commented…
Thanks. :) over a year ago
over a year ago nacchiee said…
I like you because you are one of the nice SONE here, and from what I see you aren't that bias and I also never see you bashing anyone :D also I love that your forum games are so fun..
snsd_hyo commented…
thanks for liking the games... i also like 당신 a lot because eventhough that your bias is my 9th 당신 never bash me 또는 dislike me about that <3 over a year ago
Round 2
Post what do you dislike about me and i will try to fix that ^^
last edited over a year ago
sunny
even everyone have something to dislike about them ^^ I haven't find your bad points yet....XD and I really mean it...
Well actually I haven't found any of your bad points yet , just like Gretulee said
I agree on gretulee said..
over a year ago mnpl said…
Agree too...
over a year ago Tippany said…
Also agree.
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
I agree with Gretulee
heart
i also agree :))
for Round 2 thanks guys... i really appreciate it <3
Round 3
Post which game is the most lame/bad/boring i've made ^^ i will try to fix it ^^
sunny
link
well this would be interesting game, but I choose this because it's not active anymore even you didn't end this game...^^ all your games have pros and cons and are less or more interesting~! I hope it's okay
last edited over a year ago
Gretulee commented…
and I really like this forum, because 당신 want to know what are your bad features, what 당신 need to change and 당신 are ready to accept it ^^ over a year ago
snsd_hyo commented…
i will try to continue the games ^^ over a year ago
I agree with you Gretulee ^^
over a year ago sandra311 said…
agree too
heart
agree again :)
another forums/game that you want me to activate it again ??? or is there any games that i've ended that you want to play again??
over a year ago seobaby4eva said…
well i rarely participate in any of your games but many of them said that you r a good game creator...
Round 4

Is there any article do you want me to post/made ???
My bias VS your bias. ^^
snsd_hyo commented…
i will try to made one over a year ago