소녀시대 Everyday Love! ♡Day 3♡

snsdlover4ever posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 08:21PM
Credits: Curlymckay_

This is basically like her game, "Soshi Members Game!" Basically, I'll post members of SNSD and you give your opinion on them with the number they have on your bias list. If it's two more people, then list the things you like about them together and some things that you don't. Also, every once in a while, I'll post someone's username on here and you give your opinion about them. (Pictures are optional.)

Also, I know that the name is bad, but that's the first thing I could think of because I'm posting everyday and we should all love SNSD and the people on this club that contribute to it everyday or almost everyday. Hope you enjoy!

Day 1: snsdlover4ever (me!)
Day 2: TaeNy
Day 3: Jessica
last edited on Mar 05, 2014 at 05:34AM

소녀시대 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kpop4everlover said…
Day 1 : snsdlover4ever

Well first off , she is a very nice sone and she contributes loads to this club , I can see that she loves Sunny and SNSD members a lot. She posts lots for us to enjoy every once in a while and she is a very friendly and kind person.
 일 1 : snsdlover4ever Well first off , she is a very nice sone and she contributes loads to this
snsdlover4ever commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
Day 1:
She is my favourite Sunshiner here (no offense to others). I remember when she first joined fanpop and was a newbie. But that newbie grew up into one of the best sones and one of the nicest people i know on here. She also comes on here everyday and post amazing forums and awsome articles that i love to read. And because i am very bad at writing so i have no idea how to end this properly.
snsdlover4ever commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…

What I like about them together:
They seem like they are very close friends and enjoy each other's company.
They have a lot of fun together.
They seem to smile a lot when they're together.
Their interactions are cute.

What I don't like about them together:
They seem like they're everywhere and I feel like Taeyeon just likes to be around Tiffany in her spare time and she isn't with the other members as much, but I understand that now, since all of them have personal lives.
Day 2 : TaeNy

What I like about them together :
They seem close friends and have a lot of fun together like best friends , they have many moments together and they are cute. They are my second fav couple.

What I don't like about them together :
They seem to always to be together a lot and the other members are kind of left our , well what snsdlover4ever said basically.
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…

4th bias: I like her and I want to move her up, but I can't seem to do it for some unknown reason. She seems like a nice girl, has a great voice, and she's very pretty, but I just don't know why I feel like there's something missing to her.
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
Day 1: snsdlover4ver
First of all, I am VERY thankful you are a Sunshiner. There aren't anymore active Sunshiners here so I'm really thankful you ARE one :D Next, you are very nice ^^ I especially love your articles and forums that I wish you would do more (especially articles). I really love you J <333 (ssshhhh~ it's our secret, right? :3)

I'm gonna be honest here. I dislike them. Alot. But I like that they are genuine. Too genuine. I want Taeyeon to have at least selcas with the others more, ESPECIALLY JESSICA! I'm actually getting tired of TaeNy. They are everywhere. Not to mention some of their fans are delusional. I mean, WTH? They should date, let alone marry? Seriously... Don't get me wrong, I love Taeyeon and Tiffany. But TaeNy...

YEAH YEAH!! I love My UFB of the KPOP World <3333 XD She's the reason why I love SNSD right now, let alone KPOP. She got my attention in The Boys which by the way she looked absolutely stunning! And she looked so cute in Echo <333 Besides her beauty, I absolutely love her voice. It's so angelic, delicate and unique. No one can replace her voice, not even Taeyeon (imo). I mean there was this concert that she's not around cause of her musical "Legally Blonde" and NO ONE did her high notes (Bring the boys out!) cause it was too high. No offense but Tiffany's cover there was bad, maybe worse.
Most of all though, I love her cause of her personality. Cold on the outside, warm on the inside. She's also very sweet, timid and shy. After Seohyun, I think she's very humble. She maybe lazy when dancing but she's very hardworking when it comes to modelling :)) Also the fact that I can relate to her the most :3

And that's why I love my Jessica. Haters gonna hate. Whatever~ :P
Day 3 : Jessica

She is my 4th bias , she has a icy image but actually a warm heart. I like her beauty inside and outside. Well her personality is okay. She is caring and kind , she tries her best at everything. But I would like to move her up a bit but like snsdlover4ever said I don't know why , but she seems to miss something...