Frodo & Sam Greetings, welcome and "rules"! :)

bendaimmortal posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 05:37PM
Warmest welcome, friend! (:

It was Frodo and Sam who got me to read the book in 2002. Words can not describe how much I love them. <3

I couldn't find a spot for this relationship, (which really surprised me), so here I made one. Becauce this is the most essential one in The Lord of the Rings and is the ultimate friendship that deserves it's own fan club. Hopefully the fans find their way here and keep this alive with me. (:

Next to being nice and respective to each other - there is one absolute "rule" for this spot; NO slash art/videos of these two hobbits. This is a club for Tolkien's intented relationship between the hobbits, and he did not make them to be romantic lovers nor anything sexual. This spot respects and celebrates the true relationship's beauty and depth. If you want to post something of Frodo and Sam as homosecual/romantic lovers, go and make a different spot for such fanfiction stuff and post it there, not here. Thank you.

All the fan art that I post to this spot, I have made/written myself unless I state otherwise in the description. The fan videos that I make, have the watermark "VampireOutlaw" on them. So, if a fan art/fiction you post isn't yours, credit the one whose it is or at least include a disclaimer, if you don't know the maker.

THIS SPOT'S GRAPHIC CREDITS:
X The icon I cropped from a movie still, I didn't want to ruin the clariy of it. (:
X The banner I made myself for this spot.
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 07:51PM

Frodo & Sam 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
kiss
Awesome:D And amazing rule:)
I'm very proud to be a fan of this spot:D
Can we post anything?

Btw love your videos and love the banner:D
over a year ago bendaimmortal said…
heart
Thanks!! ^__^ I'm glad you're here and hopefully many others join too. <3

And of course every fan can post anything they want (that follows the one absolute rule mentioned.) (: That would be part of keeping this spot alive with me. :P I added that to the original post now. (:

...And I'm pretty pleased with the banner too. Won't be changing it for I while I think.
last edited over a year ago