Fight Club 질문 ?

xBlakeslady posted on Dec 07, 2007 at 03:20PM
Okay, i have a question.
I don't know how to explaine this, but i'll try.

OKay you remember the scene where the Narrator was fighting against a member, don't remember who.
He "loses" and his face is against the ground. Then Tyler points at the blood from his face that is on the ground, and then they say cool?

What was that about? It's normal that they bleed in Fight Club, right?
I'm confussed, hope someone can help me! (:

- Homa
save

Fight Club 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ztara said…
i 'think' he says its cool just because it shows he is still alive, and that he can still feel, and also he cares so little about his body and himself just the sight of blood (anyones) is "cool" to him
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xBlakeslady said…
Okay thanks. :D
over a year ago kaitlinwhite said…
oh yeah i remember. i think it has to do with how he made like a pool of blood or like it was as big as his face. also, it's possible that the narrator never really saw that much of his own blood and he's feeling very much alive. (tyler agrees with him for obvious reasons.)
over a year ago jack32 said…
the fighting helps tyler release his frustrations he has built up inside him, kinda like his inner demons. His blood on the cement was like he was born again, kinda like what he experienced at the meetings. It allowed him release, like getting his crack sort of ....
over a year ago konshus3rdubz said…
You guys should totally check out this album : The Tyler Durden E.P. by these New Orleans rappers Conscious and Tha Royal Bandit. Its completely Fight Club themed and they pull it off pretty well.

link

definitely worth checking out