판타지 The 대학 of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

판타지 736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 736

over a year ago greekgirlA said…
"nothing. but i get bored. either i bother you all night or we hang out. trust me, you want the later." i backed up and jump on my bed to watch him as he slowly walked into my room and shut the door. "sit anywhere. under my bed in the cooler is soda but leave the chocolate alone." i thought. he got down on his hands and knees and slid the cooler out. he took out a can and snapped it open. then he slowly sat on the edge of my bed. "so, what do you want to wriggle out of me?"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I turn into a cat " Meow" I climb onto the roof of the school
wwwwwwooow. meow? lmfao.
I meow again and growl and turn back into a human "Heus agis et quondam sentire"I breath in" What language do you speak foll"
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
How do you manage to destroy the timeline EVERY SINGLE TIME !?

(just got to bed 2 hours before dawn)
sorry. get on more and maybe things will go your way. or send me what u want to happen and i can set it up. i get on a lot.
that's true

I make a fireball in my hand
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
((hic vir... "This guy..."))
"Oh, nothing really, I kinda wanted to know what was in the bag, seeing as I didn't recognize you, I was curious. 'What's that dog doing with a bag?' You know?" I was caught completely off guard, how was I to know that dog was Shadow? Now my whole mission seemed silly, and that's quite irritating.
" I bet that's right" I say appearing right next to Hell
"What the-?! Oh, it's you, Mr. Smiles, no growling for me tonight?" This guy, what's with him? Fighting, growling, appearing out of nowhere...
I cross my arms and growl" No you still get some growls in till I find out what's familiar about you're scent" I growl again and sniff the air" And I do that cause I want to"
hmmm
I get on 5 times a day ,but we`re in different time zones so when you post your comments It`s 4 o`clock in the morning here and then you start a conversation which dosen`t end ,so I have to wait another day and once it`s over you do something else which mess s up the time line.
(oh. i'm so sorry, what u what to happen to the time in the rp?)

oh, will he shut up? "hey men, i don't know what's with him but i do want to know how he got in." i think to hell. i stood up and let my shackles raise. my teeth were bared as i coughed out, "get out of my territory. i did not invite you.get out before rip you to pieces." wow, did i realy sound that way when my k9 form talked? like a deep rumbling with a half bark half growl affect to it? it made me sound male. i'm not sure if i liked it. but when alvin flinched i decided i did. i took a step at him and he vanished. (sorry, i want to help knowitall) i couldn't help but cough, "wise decision." i ended it with an inhumane bark of laughter. "that was fun," i think to hell.
I flash my usual smirk/grin and say "Yeah, can't wait to do it again." Then I barely suppress a yawn. "I'm thinkin' it's about time to turn in for the night, see ya!" I turn to leave. Furball. I think, with a mean- spirited tone, as if I had forgotten about the telepathic link.
i mentally smirk. he had forgotten that intentions were sent threw the mind thing...or had he even known? i use this all the time... maybe not. "good night to you too." i thought to him and added with an after thought, "see ya at breakfast mr. rumor spreader." i couldn't help but smile at what information he had unknowingly given me.
'Mr. Rumor spreader?!' "Err, okay then...." What? How the hell did she know!? I walk out quickly and head to 'my room', that is, the first empty room that I popped into.
i felt pride in myself. a little step. i curled up on my bed and fell asleep, not caring about being dog.
crying
I just wrote a whole post (it was like a whole page in word)and THEN MY INTERNET CRASHED AND NOW IT`S ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
and here I am 25 minuets after giving you the short version

"Why there" I asked
"We heard rumors about that place how the D.Bs can`t enter it or something like that."
The rest of our "trip" Stalker made jokes about, well everything and he didn`t let the fact neither me or Stealth found the funny get him down .I didn`t notice until later that all of his blabbering made me forget about how tired I was and I would have probably give up by now lied down and decide not go on ,but with his jokes it was imposible to give up without killing him first just to get him to shut up.After hours of running we finaly saw the university on the horizon and we heard the shapeshifters behind us too .With every step I took I was closer and closer to it and once in the courtyard I turned around to see where Stalker and Stealt were. When I realized they couldn`t enter the courtyard no matter how much they tried it was like an invisible wall was there .I saw the shapeshifters almost laughing at them I didn`t notice the principle until he started shouting at me.
"How did you get in?"
"That doesn`t matter what matters is that you let them enter or the D.B.s will rip them apart"
"Oh really and what are their names I know all of the persons among the D.Bs guards"
"Stealth and Stalker"
"After hearing me growl there names he did something that allowed them to enter ,but they were badly wounded soon two school nurses were called and they took us to the schools infirmary When I looked out of the window I saw it was dawn and I started shifting back into a human .Next thing I know me bleding Stealth and unconscious Stalker were naked and the two nurses looked like they were in a no hurry to get us any clothes.
(sucks)
i yawned. i stood up and stretched. i went to the shower and then got dressed. i hurried down to get my breakfast and found i was one of the first there. i got my food and sat at a table near the back.
I literally "Drop in" to the cafeteria, jumping down from inside the drop ceiling. I thought that landing in the back would leave me undetected, but as I land in my chosen seat I notice someone is sitting across from me; someone quite familiar. "Wow, just. Wow, there's only nine people in here, and I land by you, Shadow, what are the odds." I take a quick look around then say "How much you wanna bet that Alvin kid pops up out of nowhere."
"oh, well i'd bet my whole stash get-me-expelled-from-this-place works to that. but you would bet even or more on that same thought so...you either have some sort of feelings for me or you are just incredibly lucky. or would you call it luck? chance? or is it the first?" wow, i just see him drop out of the ceiling like robin from the teen titans and i instantly drill him. i am so obsessed with this game... it's unhealthy.
"I would call it misfortune, but that's just me being pessimistic." I push on some kid's mind, causing him to hurl his tray at another student: just right so that his breakfast sandwich flies clear and lands in my open hand. I take a bite, then; "So, you wanna have some fun?" I pull my flash drive, loaded with emulators and ROMs, out of my pocket and wave it slightly. "I can turn one of the computer labs into an arcade in about five minutes." It will be fun, and it will be a way to find out more about my new 'friend', or was I going a little overboard with our game?
i smiled and rubbed my hands together. "dose sound like fun. and...pessimistic? big word." i drain my orange juice and say, "you want to go at lunch or go there straight away to avoided the first period." i asked-well, stated- it just to make sure he knew there was a class starting in about fifteen to twenty minutes.
"Bah, first period? What use are classes, I can make sure no one notices you missing."
i shake my head. "i'm always late or missing. but a class is taking part in the computer labs i 15 mins. unless..." i narrow my eyes at him and ask, "how much fun are we aloud?"
"Ah, the labs are going to be occupied? That's a problem... Of course, we should have a solution." I gesture back to the food fight that my little trick had started.
i nod. "i can get into the student office, it has three computers and it only opens at noon." i lift up a hair pin and a paper clip. "how bout it?"
I grin, "Not what I had in mind, but it won't be as... readily investigated. Lead the way"
i nod and push my chair back. i slide in and out of shadows, escaping the food fight. then i emerged into the deserted hallway and started for the student office.
I type into the computer, opening the student office and send a mind thought to Hell and Shadow" I just hacked the universtity"
"great. when will he not be in the same place as me?" mumble out. i glance over at hell and take a half step to the left. i kept the eye contact and hopped he got my meaning, book it.
I turn off secruity camares with a tap of the button
I`m gonna skip some conversations cuz I`m too lazy (the talk with the principle,someone you shouldn`t know about and what`s going to happen with S&S)

Go to cafeteria talk to Sarah food fight starts I don`t feel well so I go to my room
(no diabolical plans for now)
is this emily?

i slip a blindfold over one of the cameras, since i know it's off and think something good could come of making it black. ok, that came out wrong. "hell, you still got that flash drive?"
the last time I checked
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
"Of course, you need it for something?" I didn't warn her not to go into the file marked "Creepy", not only would I like to see her reaction if she did open it, but I was pretty sure she had a different plan at the moment
((Hehe, creepy as in creepypasta, because people make programs that mimic the hacks from video game creepypastas. like Lost Silver, too bad my computer wouldn't run it...))
"ya." i swipe it from his hand and plug it into the first computer i see. i see two files that pop out at me, "games" and "creepy." i click on creepy and raise my eyebrows. "mature," i told hell. then i hit games and started playing a random game, after downloading it. it would be easy for them to trace the flash drive that loaded it onto the computer and connect it to hell, especially if he used it on a different computer. "you can use it now." said and tossed it to hell.
"Mature? Hey, some of those actually have a message." I catch my flash drive and ask: "So, what next?"
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Kronia:
I sit in my dorm, listening to random stuff on my iPod. My favorite song starts, and I start to sing along, softly.

How can you see into my eyes
Like open doors?
Leading you down
Into my core
Where I've become so numb
Without a soul
My spirit sleeping
Somewhere cold
Until you find it there
And lead it back home

Wake me up,
Wake me up inside
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name
And save me from the dark

Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
I can't wake up
Before I come undone
Save me
Save me from the
Nothing I've become

Now that I know
What I'm without
You can't just leave me.
Breath into me
And make me real.
Bring me to life

Wake me up,
Wake me up inside
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name

Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
I can't wake up
Before I come undone
Save me
Save me from the
Nothing I've become

Bring me to live
I've been living in lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Frozen inside
Without your touch
Without your love darling
Only you are the life
Among the dead

All of this sight
I can't believe couldn't see
Kept in the dark
But you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping for 1,000 years it seems
I've got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought
Without a voice
Without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Wake me up,
Wake me up inside
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name

Wake me up
Bid my blood to run
I can't wake up
Before I come undone
Save me
Save me from the
Nothing I've become

Bring me to life
I've been living in lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life
"what's next? well...let's see," i start to think about it but look up at the door-which, for some reason beyond me, no one thought to close-and say the student body president. "run." and i bolt out of the room, knocking the person over as i went. i ran to the next hall and waited to see if alvin and hell would follow of do something stupid like, use their powers on the student body president, who, we're forbidden to use our powers on.
Crap. I look at the person Shadow just ran from, then back to Alvin. "Just stay there." I say, then turn back to the kid. "These are not the students you are looking for." I watch a look of confusion cross his face.
"Err, I wasn't looking for anyone, but I am wondering what you're doing here." he says.
"Me? I ain't doing nothing, but you're doing something."
"Oh, yeah, and what would that be?" He sounds like he's getting impatient...
Ah, all the things I could do to this guy. But Shadow must have ran for some reason. "You're looking at that distraction over there."
"What dist-"
I book it, turning back to Alvin and yelling at him to "Come on!"
i lean out and catch hell by his shirt collar and pull him behind the wall. "did you use your powers?"
"what? i-"
"did. you. use.your.powers.on.the.kid."
"...ya? why do you want to know?"
i swore and pushed him away. i turned to alvin and asked, "did you recognize him?"
"no, should i have?"
on cue my hand came up to my head to preform a perfect facepalm. i shook my head and hissed, "he was the student body president! we are not aloud to use our powers on him! and he reports to the principal! he can have us in detention for the rest of the year! do you know what his power is?"
i looked at their blank faces and said, "he can tap into any computer or devise with a control center and learn anything he wants from it a million miles away. and he has the best photogenic memory a human could ever have. he can remember, everything!"
"Yeah? Memory can be corrupted, just like you can delete a file on a computer, you can delete something from a person's memory. You did say he has the best memory a human can have, right?" Shadow turns a withering glare on me. I smirk. "So, you don't think it'll work, huh? That's fine, ask him 'what's up' next time you see him." I walk out, formulating the replacement memories for my target, I had to be careful, what Shadow said means that I can't leave any gaps. The job has to be perfect.
i grit my teeth and walk away in the other direction, circling around to watch what he would do. what could say? curiosity killed the cat not the dog. and plus, i wanted to know what he meant my "human." i was using it as a word in general but...i wasn't human so...if i let my memories come back, could relive my life n my head in a few seconds. that is how good an original shape-shifter memory can be.
Now then, how to do this? Changing memories, for some reason, requires me to be touching my target. I see the kid walking toward the principal's office with a purposeful stride. I fall into step behind him, and slowly close in. I brush by, and it's done, but what you see isn't what you get, it was exhausting, and I had to turn away and find somewhere to sit down. She's right, he does have good memory. I watch tiredly as he stops, looks around, shrugs, and continues on his way, slightly less urgently.
"well done. and i see you found i was correct?" i ask from my position on the bench.
"What do you mean? Everything went exactly as planned." I grin, "Yeah, he wasn't the dumbest I've ever met, but I could handle him just fine."
i nod. "you answered your own question. i'm bored, want to go see my own personal drama show? alvin's in it. well, i think he's in the class..." i tap my chin, trying to remember.
"'Personal drama show'? Why not." I notice Shadow struggling to remember something. "Hey! It wasn't me!"