팬 of PoM Your character

Icicle1penguin posted on May 22, 2010 at 02:11PM
If you were in 'The Penguins of Madagascar' What character would you be? You can be a lemur, a koala, a monkey, a sandwich...

(please give a full discription, thank you very much!)

팬 of PoM 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PengyGirl said…
big smile
A Penguin!!! Scarlett! (then again... I am scarlett!) Just look at my pics for... well.... a pic!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
big smile
I would be a penguin, too, named Angel. Really, my user name says that much.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Greg. Highly interested in Weapons, combat, and Marlene ;)
Here's a pic: link
BTW: can someone make a computer drawn Picture of this?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
worried
Hmm...draw a picture of that? It looks a little like Kowalski...and I don't know how to draw Kowalski. :/
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
cool
I would be a snowleopard called A.C she enjoys anoying skipper having fun blowing up things and just being herself
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
big smile
Penguin called Sapphire.
Enjoys chasing after Kowalski.
Enjoys eating food that she has shaped like Kowalski.
Enjoys writing love songs about Kowalski.
Enjoys listening to her songs about Kowalski.
Enjoys reading stories about Kowalski.
Enjoys drawing pictures of Kowalski.
Enjoys hitting other fans of Kowalski.
over a year ago dsprtpenguin said…
A penguin named Calypso :))

LIKES: going on missions, country music (or any genre of music but I prefer country better), blue marlin, drawing, painting, romance, danger, orange juice, roses, acoustic guitar, hanging out with Marlene and many more....

DISLIKES: not going on missions, salmon, conceited jerks, tulips, KING JULIEN, bullies and many more I can't mention...

BTW, make sure you don't make me angry or show off my competitive side. You really don't want to get sued or banned from this site....
over a year ago PrivatelyFunny said…
A mouse lemur named Drew.

- bananas
- ukulele
- dancing
- eating
- chicken(not raw and it could be any kind but not poop chicken)
- dancing penguins
- kissies and huggies
Dislikes:
- apple
- beating up
- unpleasant things

im like mort but i dont like feet. they're totally smelly!!
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
Name: Claudia Wanita Whahman (XD Don't ask)

Likes: Kowalski, Art, Kowalski, Science, Kowalski, Singing, Kowalski, Doing art of Kowalski, Doing Science with Kowalski, Singing songs to and about Kowalski, and Killing other Kowalski fanatics

Dislikes: Kowalski fangirls, Skipper, bananas, toothpaste

History: She was hatched in Northern Antarctica, but her brother and she got picked up by a poacher very soon after. They were sold on the black market, and by mysterious means, she got dropped at Doctor Blowhole's lair, and he (Rico) got dropped off at the central park zoo. They were reunited 21 years later.

Looks like: My profile pic ------->

Special things she can do: Balance on just about anything, Draw very realistically, shoot em up, juggle chainsaws, kill fangirls with the chainsaws

Etc: Best friends: Kowalski, Jenni

(Haha, I have one more)

Name: Jenni Aquafina Rockefeller (XD)

Likes: Skipper, Leading, Skipper, the military, Skipper, listening to music, Skipper, killing anyone within a three foot radius of Skipper

Dislikes: Boogers, Skipper fangirls, people who think they can look at, think about, or touch Skipper

History: No one knows for sure.

Looks like: Blonde hair, blue eyes, dogtag necklace.

Special things she can do: Kill just about anything, make up catchy phrases on the spot

etc: Best friends: Skipper, Claudia
@Penguin11 wow that's very realistic of you :)
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
big smile
Thanks... :D
@Penguin11 np :))
over a year ago PengyGirl said…
O! I'm re-doing mine!

Name: Scarlett

Height: 2'3" (Real height the last time I checked 5'3")

Fav animal(s): Penguins, Bunnys, and Hamsters

Fav colors: Black and Pink

Fav thing to do: Swim like theres no tomorrow!

Fav music: Pop (Owl City :D)

Fav Penguin: All of them!

Fav movie: Alce in wonderland

Fav food(s): Bacon, Pizza, Ice cream, Pasta, and salad
 O! I'm re-doing mine! Name: Scarlett Age: 13 Height: 2'3" (Real height the last time I check
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
big smile
could i be like a very tiny human XD
big smile
Yes. XD
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
I'm a pickle named Pickle. XD
laugh
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! A pickle named pickle! ^_^ Nice!!
big smile
Awesome character! I got a short story! Here it is:

Kowalski ate Pickle the pickle.

END OF STORY! :D
over a year ago NolanMiles said…
I am NOLAN MILES , HERE ME ROAR!

*roars
You know what? That was lame. Try listening, ... to ,my growl? (ya,ya, I couldn't think of anything)

*Lamely growls.

You know what, just forget it.
big smile
Can you meow?
Nope. I can't. My fellow wolfs didn't teach me. I can see why.
smile
So...they know how to meow? But they won't teach you?
Nope, They don't. And why would they teach me? I got banned!
MEOW MEOW MEOW! QUACK QUACK QUACK! lol the things i do when im bored
over a year ago 67Dodge said…
My character is the penguin emperor, I'm corrupt, cold, and very ambitious. I hate the toyota blue prius. And I get drunk every other night. Btw, I'm having a contest 2 see who can draw me best, the winner gets 20 props for images. I'm similar in color with the penguins, I wear a Hitler hat (it came with the badges), I ride in a spider-like chair with controls, I'm chubby (laugh and you'll find a dog with rabies in your porch) and from the wrists down my flippers are mechanical.
sunny
You didn't say anything about giggling! :D
im waiting to find those doggies with rabies in mah porch, nah jk i wont laugh
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
big smile
My turn! :3
My full Name: Rose Charity Amelia Rosealina Glacieretta Julienetta Donnell Bella Starchaser
My parents couldn't decide what to call me, so they named me everything. The last name was my masters name, I took it on after he passed away,
History: LOng story short. I was taken away when I was a chick from Antartica by an intergalactic poacher. He was stopped and I fell into the hands of the Jedi. One of those jedi was similar to a penguin. Except, he was green. And a third eye on the back of his head. He took me in and raised me and trained me as a jedi. When I was thirteen, me and master were put on the front lines of Wars betwen us and the Sith. My master lost all of his family , nearly all of his entire species, when they blew up his planet. He became obessed wit keeping me safe, at any cost. His good intentiona were twisted by a dark lord when he was captured by the Sith. he learned thier evil ways, ten when he escaped he tried to teach them to me, in the name of my safety. *sniff* My master ened up joining the enemy, but no one knew about it but me. He was a spy for them , giving them info that costs the lives of thousands of troppers and jedi.He tried to pull me into it. I ran away from him. He chased me halfway across te galaxy, telling the other jedi it was me who had turned and was a spy. Long story sort, we met up, we fought, I confronted him. He started crying. he was so broken, corrupted, and sad. Unfortunately, when we were about to leave together, a great monster of the planet attacked us. I almsot was killed, he took the creture claw for me. I managed to scare it away again with a few cuts to it's legs. When my master died, with him died the hope for clearing my name. I return to Earth and live in a Zoo in North America secrelty practicing my Jedi Arts, hoping one day I can return to the stars. Also, I am banned from setting foot in Lictenstien, and many of those people would like to kill me. But that's classified informoation.
Description: I am about as tall as Skipper. I have eyes that change from brown, green, and hazel depending on the lighting. I ususally wear red glasses, but hide them when the humans come at the Zoo.
Likes: Fish, pizza, Pizza with fis, ice cream, sno-cones, Snow, Surfing, Lightsabers, close combat,sarcasm, wit, and reading a good book.
Dislikes: Sith, evil, power, beans, Shiny Vampires, and Prius's :P What a ridiculous car! Did you know if you sick your hand at the window wile driving it the vehicle will turn!!!!XD
Well, that's me. :D I guess If I ever met up with the peguins on the show, they would think I was a very delusional penguin indeed! LOL
MTFBWY
yes jedi cuz thats a long story short
over a year ago Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
My name is Kat Silver. I'm a female penguin and queen of the Silver pyramids in Egypt. I have dark purple eyes. I love guns and pistols. Basically, anything destructive. I lived in Greece for a while with my mother before my father took me to the pyramids. Later after my dad died, who was called Cosimo the Great, my mother disappeared, who was called Queen Frost, leaving the crown to me. Before my kingdom voted to crown me their new queen, my older sister that I didn't even know I had, tried to take my position as queen. Her name is Janie and she's a top 10 most wanted criminal. So we fought for the crown, I almost was killed because she tricked me but I won. We drove her away and I was crowned queen. They gave me the title of, "Queen Kat Silver of The Silver Pyramids" I love the color purple and I hate mushrooms and spiders. I love my best friend Spi whom I met when escaping from Voliet, my enemy. Spi had apparently been running from her own enemy, Lightning. We became best friends through a short fight. We fought in 3 great battles and won but none as mighty as the one we fought in Greece after Voliet and Lightning teamed up and recruited their own army. But we won that war too. Barely. So that's a little about me.
over a year ago PenguinCrazy14 said…
smile
@67Dodge:...Mechanical flippers...that's pretty cool. Anyway, here's mine:

Species: Penguin

Name: Ravena Lauren Sayareth (Only don't use her middle or last name unless you're tired of living; it brings up bad memories.)

Eyes: Lavender

Other Features: Sometimes her eyes flash red when she's extremely angry, and the feathers on her head are very shiny and reach down to her shoulders, and hang over her right eye.

Likes: Most types of rock music, reading, drawing, writing, strawberry soda, fighting bad guys, Kowalski (pretty much all the penguins, but she really likes Kowalski and won't admit it), the moon and stars, science, chicken flavored ramen

Dislikes: Mort's foot fetish, King Julien with a fiery passion (she decks him in my fanfic), grape soda(due to an accident in which she drank Kowalski's energy stimulator, which, in her defense, looked and tasted a LOT like grape soda) Dr. Blowhole--or as she calls him, Dr. Blowhard--with an incinerating passion(he killed her parents and tried to use her as a superweapon), her old friend Jack (who works for old Blowhole), stupid people, experiments done on her (unless you have her permission), the color pink.

Background story: Ravena's parents were super-smart scientists who had to experiment on her because she was born very, very sick. Their experiment saved her life, but it also resulted in Ravena having almost monster-like strength and the ability to survive kinds of attacks which would definitely kill anyone else. (Tht's where the Blowhole-superweapon thing comes into play.) When Ravena's parents, Robyn and Keith, refused to hand their daughter over to Blowhole, he sent his best agent--who happened to be Ravena's best friend at the time--to kill them. After that both Ravena and her sister went into the army to get away from Blowhole, when Ravena met Kowalski. A while later when Ravena was discharged, she ran into Blowhole, escaped, and began searching for someone who could help her fight him, and that led her to the Central Park Zoo, where she joined Skipper's team.

Relatives: Kuroza Robyn Sayareth (older sister, looks almost exactly like Ravena, except the feathers on her head are shorter, and her eyes are bright green--oh, and she wears glasses sometimes. Also she speaks part English, part Japanese because she had spent a lot of time in Japan on military business before she went AWOL)
Yeah, that was a pretty big spoiler. But that's my character!
over a year ago Just61331 said…
Species: Ring-tailed Lemur
Name: Seth Stone
Eye Color: Blue
Fur color: Beach Blond
Height: Taller than Julien when he isn't wearing his crown.
Build: Medium build, skinnier than Julien
Dislikes: Unwanted arguments, spiders, Kowalski.
Accent: Bit of a southern accent.
Unique things: Captured in the wild, taken to Hoboken, and finally transferred to CPZ. Can run long distances without need for rest. Julien's brother.

Also, I've been everywhere and I can't find anyone who will draw Seth for me, and I like the artists on here, so if anyone would draw Seth for me than that would be great. ^^
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
Species: Otter
Name: Brandon
Eye Color: Brown
Fur Color: A little bit darker then Marlene's
Height: As tall as Kowalski
Body type: Ehhh kinda big, but not too big
Likes: Heavy Metal, his girlfriend Ariana, Skipper and Marlene going out, playing the guitar.
Dislikes: Julian being annoying

Bio: My OC is named Brandon, he is a young otter from the Sacramento zoo (since thats where I am from I might as well make him from their too.) I try to make my charter mosltey like me a hard-Heavy Metal-Punk rocker, guitar player with a soft spot, and he's not annoying or disturbing, and a big fan of Metallica, and can play most of their songs. The reason I made him a otter is cause... well think about he is a guitar player and u need fingers (and even more when play Metallica songs), and I could have made him a lemur, but my OC and king Julian have very diffrent personality, and them living together just wont work at all. Also he has a strong friendship with Marlene that grows everyday.
over a year ago Music4eva1414 said…
cool
Oooh, Imma do one!

Name: Dr. Elizabeth Antigone (pronounched an-tig-o-nee) Wilson MD aka Beth
Eye color: Ice blue (same as Skipper's)
Hair: (when penguin) Black feathers look like sigebangs and cover the entire left side of her face (humanized) brownish-red, same style but the rest of her hair is shoulder length
Hight: About Skipper's hight
Build: Skinny but muscullar
Dislikes: Being called Bethany (Beth's short for Elizabeth), Blowhole, Julien, over controling people
Accent: A bit of a mix of Canadian and Long Island accent/twang

Bio: Basically Beth is Skipper's little sis. She's inlove with Kowalski and has suffer alot in he life. She has many scars that she hides well because she's affraid poeple will notice them more then her personality (which is a mix of a sly ninja and a loving medical doctor super genious) Her history is very complex and she has many romanic relationships (Johnson, Manfredi, Blowhole, Kowalski, other peoples OCs *coughJust61331coughSethcough*) If you want more on her here's the link to my fanfiction story! link

over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
angelic
Heehee x3
Name: Sara Jane Penguin (Or be fancy and add Princess in the name)
Look: I'm Short(I'm a little kid of course!), Has bangs, very light blue eyes, I wear either a bow on my head, or neck, or wear a tiara.
Likes:(Or should I say loves?x3) ❤STRAWBERRY MILK!!!!!❤❤❤Private❤❤❤ ❤❤❤attention ^^.❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤Mahself❤❤❤❤
Dislikes: Scolding, no strawberry milk, seperation from Private, *cough* 67dodge when angry *cough* punishment D:
accent: normal. Can do any other accent when wanted to xD
Bio:Parents were killed when was just an egg. She became a princess of antartica, she likes following most of the OC's around because she thinks of them as family ^^.
New character! (sorta. XD)
Name: Seth Stone
Species: Owl
Nickname: Owl Boy
Accent: British
Apperance: A normal Barn-Owl, but istead of the usual brown, his feathers are beach blond. With a few dabs of red here and there, but the back is entirly red with spots of white. Has a tuff of feathers sticking up on head, like a mo-hawk.
Bio: (currently none.)
Dislikes: Cold, being told what to do by equals.
Special: Has a helmet that can give him great power, can finally fly!, remake of original OC.
over a year ago Music4eva1414 said…
I think I'm gonna use this OC too so here's her bio! :)
Name: Ivy Beck
Accent: American, slight Buffalo Twang if you know what that is. XD
Apperance: Small, very petite, black feathers cut to look like bangs with purple streaks, has scars on her wrists from cutting herself.
Likes: Flirting, writing, loud music, skateboarding, friends, emo stuff. XD
Dislikes: Being told what to do, authority, lies, her parents
Family: Skipper's & his ex's daughter, Beth's neice
smile
My 2nd oc:
Name: Tom Thompson
Look: Unusually orange-brown eyes
Talents: He's a wizard!!! Not yet though, he's in training and he's at magician status.
Jobs he's had: Urban magician, Count, and magician
Titles: Magic-maker Tom, Fail Tom, Tom the Fool, etc
Likes: Playing tricks when he grants wishes, dumping dirty water on others, using magic to get his way.
Dislikes: The Toyota (a lot of penguins down here hate Toyota), being stabbed, needles, cat hoarders, dog hoarders, people hoarders (ooh la la!!!), any hoarders, dumpster divers, The cities, and people who call him a freak.

Tom: Now who wants their wish granted? :)
big smile
I want a pineapple on the ground by that car!!!!!!
big smile
Tom: Good. *smashes your car with pineapple, lands next to it* You said nothing about the pineapple NOT smashing the car and landing next to it, and you didn't say which one!!!
Hmm... I would like the entire world to be covered in fir trees that grow milkberries!
crying
It's spongeboob sized!!!!!!!! I wanted regular sized one!!!! *pouts* That didn't crush anything either...
List of all my current OC's:
Richard (Primary OC)
Tom (Occassionally)
Dr. Goebbels (Important events)
Rüdolf (Richard's friend in Germany, never used, only mentioned)

Descriptions:
Richard: The Emperor of the rich country of Antarctica, married to Kat Silver with 5 children and one adopted child. He came to power in 1934 at the spark of World War 2, and made Antarctica join the Axis Powers, since they promised a compensation for all military contributions. He also joined the Axis, since Germany was his heritant mother country, his parents had been born there. After 1945, Richard hated the Nazi cause, since it had lied to him, and his mother country, so he ordered a $90 million compensation for the loss to the Allied Powers, Richard then lived his life restoring Antarctica to a Democratic Empire, leaving him leader for life. He also began to expand Fort Grumley (originally called: Hampstown) from a sleepy town, to a urban superpower.
Tom: Magician born unexpectedly in the second floor of an apartment, he discovered his abilities at the age of 3, when his art teacher turned out to be a wizard, who taught him the ways of magic and spells. He quickly caught up and became a magician for a cafe, where he met his wife Claire, they soon fell in love, married, and had 2 children.
Dr. Goebbels: The city Doctor of Ft. Grumley, he knows Skipper as a patient, and knows many people, even treating Richard when he had burned his face with acid.
Rüdolf: Richard's long-time friend from Germany, he is Richard's unofficial cabinet, serving him to give advice on his leadership roles.
over a year ago skipperfan5431 said…
laugh
Lol!
Name: Lilliana (Just call her Lilly)
Look: About Skipper's height, not very chubby, wears both a light blue bow and a purple daimond necklace, has a heart-shaped tattoo on her left hip., and baby blue eyes.
Spouce: Skipper (imskipper). (since May 3,2011)
Occupation: Former team leader, and current member of Skipper's penguin unit.

Breif description: Was born and raised in Atarctica but moved to New York in 2005 to get away from her mother. Upon arriving to New York she fell in love with the leader of an all male penguin unit. Was eventually accepted about two weeks later. Has been on the team ever since.

Yay! XD