팬 of PoM 900 팬 count down celebration! Everyone`s invited. :) (Second chance..)

Kait_Wolf posted on Jun 17, 2013 at 01:34AM
I hate it when you can`t delete the forums... But anyways, this will be better than leaving it the way it was, right? :)

I would of have plans now, but depression kept getting in the way. >:l I do have a few, but it will take awhile and a little longer cause of school. :P If anyone has any ideas, I would like to hear them. :)

Random pic of Bloodnight or known as Kait... Remember that article 'Changes to my ocs.'? That`ll explain it, but maybe I`ll think of a better, more detail some everyone understands.... Enjoy. ^^
 I hate it when 당신 can`t 삭제 the forums... But anyways, this will be better than leaving it the wa
last edited on Sep 10, 2013 at 01:18AM

팬 of PoM 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
rainy
Btw, I`m serious.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Woah woah woah, what's up? D: What's happened? I care, what's going on? D:
over a year ago kivamarie said…
crying
Kait wait I care too just.....stay........please (tears coming out of my eyes)
sad
I`m just trying to deal with my depressed mind...... *sighs* My feelings just gets out of control and.... I don`t know what to do about it... :(
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Kait. D: *hugs* I can only advise talking to the people who make you happy, that should hopefully cheer you up. :3 You can talk to me whenever you need to <:)
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Please don't be upset. I know what it's like to be depressed. What I try to do is remember that there's the sun shining behind every dark cloud
TheRedPanda commented…
Unless it's night-time :D But yeah, Monique's got a point over a year ago
over a year ago starslight101 said…
Kait, you are our friend. We DO care, and I'm sure we DO understand. We care about you. Look, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. ALL of you are the nicest people I have met! Please don't be sad. We are here for you, we are here to help you if you need it. *hugs you*
^Exactly. :D

Just like Madi said Kait, we are here for you, and we always will be. <:)
(hugs Kait)
Okay.... I know that SOME of you do care...... But why replying now after I gave up on the count down? :l
over a year ago starslight101 said…
Maybe because we all have been preoccupied more than usual. :3
yeah we've been busy with stuff
over a year ago TheRedPanda said…
We've all been pre-occupied... Many have got big exams this time of year and some are leaving school.
And no-one here hates you at all! You're like one of the first people I met on this site!
That`s true I guess.... @TheRedPanda: Btw, are you St_Skipper or something like that? I did saw it on the wall...
Yeah, I am Sgt. I lost my password for my account so created this one :)
What countdown? I haven't seen it. D: And yeah, I've been busy, I've got work experience on Monday, where basically, I have to work, like an employee for 2 weeks, and I'm terrified. I gotta work at a school. DX And I've had exams, so I haven't been on as much recently.
@Sgt: Okay... @Em: It seemed like no one has done a count down for the fans here like on the Penguins of Madagascar club... But I guess I got a little too impatient and depressed, sorry about that... But at least it`s summer.. It is summer break for everyone, right?
yeah
It's my summer break in 2 weeks. :3
Either way doesn't affect me, I'm always here. Until I find a job that is XD
^Lucky. XD
(don't forget about the haunted house role play and my stranded in the arctic role play)
Happy late 900 fans celebration, guys...... :)
Happy late 900 fans Kait! :3
:D *hugs* ^^
hey guys
Hello. :)
Hi guys
Hey Kiva, how have you been doing the past few months? :)
I've been taking a few naps and all that other stuff
Okay, how about your depression? You did said you had depression, right?

Btw for everyone, I`m sorry this is a lame celebration. :P But I am thinking of something, maybe a contest of something?
no I'm not having depression
it's alright. not everyone can come up with ideas on the fly. now, for the latest fight (or at least random fight till October 7th), we go to our own nicepeter and epiclloyd. Guys? (see video)
boring
Well, it`s better than nothing Kiva..

Btw, the reason why I`ve took so long is that I`m planning to make an animation vid. But don`t get too excited, everyone. The only thing I`m drawing is the title for now. :P Shouldn`t take too long for me to finish that now, but I still got a lot to do to make a more than 3 minutes music vid...and planning which might take longer. XP
October 7th is almost here
Yes it is, in a few days for me. Is there something special gonna happen when it`s Oct. 7?