팬 of PoM The seems to be a endless war RP

Kait_Wolf posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:51AM
Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of you cause the title keeps changing. XD This pic is not finished sadly, it would look or awesome if I did the background. Demon and Kait.)
 Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of 당신 cause the 제목 keeps chan
last edited on Nov 27, 2012 at 04:08AM

팬 of PoM 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1840

over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
surprise
Emma: *Looks around at everyone who's still here* :O Should we follow them?
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
Lech:(human) *runs to Bonehead* Da! Are you okay? *helps him up*
Bonehead:(human) It was nothing........
Beast:(human) *stairs off where Kait ran* She`s going to fight them.........and kill them all.
Emma: If we're talking about the bad creatures that we were going to fight before me and Kiva got shot then I'm going to!
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
(Can someone give me a recap of what's going on? I haven't been on for five days and this has been used a LOT!)
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
(^ I'm a little lost too. I think, we killed the demon, Emma and Kiva got shot but MS killed the gunner and Kait healed them. Now Kait has run off to kill an army of evil creatures and we're going to follow?)

Mech-Skipper: *Stands up* Me too. I HAVE to help. I can't let anyone get hurt again...
smile
(^Yep that's pretty much what has happened. :P) Let's got then. :D *Follows Kait*
hmmm
Mech-Skipper: *Grabs Emma's flipper* Are you sure you're ok? I mean, anything hurting? No pain right?
big smile
Emma: *To Mech-Skipper* Don't worry I'm fine. :) Thanks for asking. <:)
CC: I'll go too.
Pepper: And me too! I'll take care of Emma if anything happens to her!

(Thanks Sgt)
smile
Mech-Skipper: *To Pepper* That creates another problem, who's gonna look after you! *Pats her head, smiles reassuringly*
Pepper: I can take care of myself! I'm young, strong, and capable!
big smile
Emma: Well lets all go then. :D
*In New York city*
Kait:(wolf) *creeping through the dark streets, as quickly and quietly as can be, hears flapping sounds coming to her and turns around, ready to attack*
Janger:*lands infront of Kait*
Kait:(wolf) *quietly talks to Janger* Caaaa, ccaaa. CCAaaaaa? (Oh Janger, it`s just you. seen anything weird?)
Janger: *quietly talks back* Caaaa cccaa ca caa, ccaaaa.(I`ve seen coyotes in that alley, be careful if you attack them.)
Kait:(wolf) *talks quietly back* Caa, ccccaaaa caa cca. Caaaa ccaaaaa. (Okay, go fly back in the sky, I`ll need someone to watch my back.)
Janger: *nods head and flies off*
Kait:(wolf) *runs to a nearby alley*
over a year ago kivamarie said…
(follows Kait)
hmmm
Kait:(wolf) *already ripped up 2 coyotes, but 3 ran away* Damn you, come back here! Oh whatever, I`ll get to them....... Now where should I go..... *thinks*
Emma: *Almost caught up with Kait* Phew,she runs fast.
(looks at Kait) hey Kait
hmmm
Kait:(wolf) *looks at Kiva* Oh, hi Kiva... Wait, what are you doing here? It`s not safe when it`s dark out here. *makes sure nothing`s staking us*
hmmm
Kait I'm coming with you if you like it or not
Kait:(wolf) *looks back and sees a coyote trying to get up, looks at it mad and shoots a pencil from inside her and it hits the coyote in the shouder and it falls down and can`t get up* Damn coyotes! *jumps at coyote to finish it off*
*2 minutes late*
Kait:*walks back to Kiva* If you want to, just stay with me and nothing won`t happen to you.
big smile
Emma: * Catches up with both of them* Hey you two. :P
Kait:(wolf) Hi Emma. (Great, now I have two to protect...) *looks up, sees Janger flying to park*....... Hmmm, the park? Hop on gets. *sits down*
(gets on Kait)
Mech-Skipper: *Catches Up* I ran all the way here and now you're going back? Augh! Make up your mind!
(XD)
Kait:(wolf) What? It`s good exrsize. I guess we`re on a hunt for coyotes or whatever they turn into...
(Wha'choo laughin' at?)
Mech-Skipper: Exercise!? It's easy for you to say, you're over twice our size in wolf form. Not that I can complain, I never tire out!
(Just the way you said "Make up your mind!" reminded me from Garfield. John:Give me the walet. Garfield:*holds walet to John* John:NO!!! Don`t give me the walet nomatter what I say! Garfield:Make up your mind! *mad* XD)
Kait:(wolf) Hop on then, Mech. *looks at Emma* Emma? Are you.... Whatever. *grabs Emma, puts her on her back*
laugh
Pepper: I don't need a ride! I can run!
CC: And I'll just ride on Pepper. Easy as pie, thought it is a very complicated number... Never mind.
big smile
Emma: *Sitting on Kait's back* Are some of the coyotes in the park then? Well lets go then! :D (CC Ah Pi. XD hmm I'm tempted to recite all the numbers from Pi I know. XD)
(PH, darn. Are you gonna? XD)
CC: I don't know where they are. We'll just follow Kait.
big smile
(Maybe. X3)
Emma: Yeah ok. :3
(oh... XD)
Pepper: I'm glad you'e not heavy, CC. Otheriwse this would be difficult.
CC: *rolls eyes*
big smile
Emma: *Giggles at what Pepper said and looks around as were on Kait's back*

(Y'know what I'm gonna be nerdy and say the Pi numbers I know. :P 3.141592654. And that's all I know XP)
(Haha, not too many. All I know is, I think the 100th didgt is 9. All I know... XD)
(3.142 is the rounded version! Circumference is ΠxD! Area is Πr^2!) (Nerdy moment XD)
Mech-Skipper: You sure I'm not too heavy Kait? I don't wanna break your back or anything...
Pepper: That wouldn't be good!
big smile
Emma: *To Mech-Skipper* I'm sure you'll be fine. :D Hop on. :)
Kait:(wof) No no, I`ll be fine. if I wanted to, I`ll make myself bigger.
Mech-Skipper: Okay, if you say so... Don't say I didn't warn ya. *Jumps on Kait's back*
Kait:(wolf) *feels wight on back* Whow! Your a little heaver than I thought. But that won`t stop me from walking! *starts walking to the park with no struggle*
Emma: This is fun! :D *Loses balance and almost falls off* WOAH!!!
*Almost out of city*
Kait:(wolf) Be careful, Emma. Don`t be scared if you have to grab onto my fur, it`ll don`t hurt that much. *keeps walking*
big smile
Emma: Ok thanks. :D *Gently holds on.*
hmmm
Kait:(wolf) *stops and listens*...........*sniffs air*
Emma: What is it Kait? *Looks around suspiciously*
surprise
Kait:(wolf)*smelling blood from coyotes*..... Dark red......black......Black? Black and Wilder! *trying to run fast*
Emma: Where are we going?
hmmm
yeah where are we going?
angry
Kait:(wolf) Those mutts have my pack! *stops at a bush and sees 6 coyotes circling Black and Wilder*
Black:*protecting Wilder* (Leave Wilder alone! Kill me instead!)
Kait:(wolf)*sees that one coyote is going to jump on Black* Sorry guys...*jumps up from bush, getting everyone off back, fur, eyes and everthing turns black as running to coyote, feels like killing them all* Stay away from my pack you mutts! *jumps at the one that`s in mid air*
surprise
( :O 900th replier :O) Emma: Woah..... :O I think we should help.