팬 of PoM I'm taking requests! :3

ImAnEasel posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 10:30PM
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Rico, in case you couldn't tell). Oh and, by the way, I'm very slow, soooo... XD You may need some patience. Plus, I might forget I made this forum, then I'll be even SLOWER... Yes, the word slower deserved to be in capital letters. XD

Also, if you're thinking about making a request, then you should probably look at the requests I've already done, because they're not quite as good as this Rico picture I've done. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Oh and, sometime later in life, HOPEFULLY sometime this year, I'll be getting a scanner, so there'll be no more blurriness! :D
 I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Ric
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 09:14PM

팬 of PoM 152 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

over a year ago Lexii23 said…
wink
Can you draw Julien kissing Lexii and Lexii is like 0_o??? That is an EPIC drawing of Kowalski!!!!! Just kidding!!! I know that its rico!!!! Hahahaha i love messing with ya! But seriously, EPIC drawing!!! ;)
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
^ Thanks! Yeah, I can do that. :) As soon as I find out what Lexii looks like.
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
laugh
Hey, can you draw me with kowalski!!! That's a friggin epic picture of the weapons expert !! :D here's a picture of *p.s. Candy Drew it*
 Hey, can 당신 draw me with kowalski!!! That's a friggin epic picture of the weapons expert !! :D here'
First time drawing lemurs AND first time drawing a kiss of any kind. I hope I don't get any more kissing requests... let's just say my parents did NOT approve... -_- Hope this drawing is OK. :) Also, I have a terrible camera, so... Yeah.
 First time drawing lemurs AND first time drawing a 키스 of any kind. I hope I don't get any 더 많이 키스
@Colonelpenguin: Sure, I can do that. :) And thankyou!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 1Amberpet said…
Can you draw My character?? Just like anyway I don't really care.
 Can 당신 draw My character?? Just like anyway I don't really care.
^OK! :) But you'll have to wait until tomorrow, because I'm signing out, now.
And here's Colonelpenguin's request. Oh dear, my camera is pretty rubbish... Hope it's OK. :) Sorry, if Kowalski looks crinkly. I accidently spilled water onto the picture >_<.
 And here's Colonelpenguin's request. Oh dear, my camera is pretty rubbish... Hope it's OK. :) Sorry,
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Thank you
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
big smile
Can you make my oc Anastasia? She's an Asian otter with light brown fur with a golden tint. She has light blue eyes and is curvey and has long eyelashes. Can you draw her smiling at Kowalski? Thank you!
@Colonelpenguin: My pleasure. :)

@1Amberpet: What colour is Mya's hair?
By the way, sorry if I'm disappointing people with any of these... I know they aren't as good as the Rico drawing. I was looking at a picture of Rico, when I drew that picture, whereas these are based on description and/or other pictures and/or my own mind. So...sorry.

@Matchmaker: OK. :D
over a year ago Lexii23 said…
sunny
Awwwwwww!!!! :) thank you!!!! I love it!!!!!
over a year ago coolkowalski said…
big smile
could you draw me? you can find me in my club! its filled with my pics and other pics.
smile
her feathers you mean? they're blue. sky to be exact.
@Lexii23 My pleasure. :)

@coolkowalski: Okey dokey. :)

@1Amberpet: Thankyou. :)
Matchmaker's request. I had fun drawing this. :) I hope the shade I picked for Anastasia's fur is OK. Also, sorry if I posted this twice... I'm having some problems with the computer.
 Matchmaker's request. I had fun drawing this. :) I hope the shade I picked for Anastasia's 모피 is OK.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo the camera ran out of battery! I hate technology! >.< Some people may have to wait a while, for their requests...
over a year ago Matchmaker11 said…
heart
It looks great! Thanks! I love how Kowalski is nervous. The fur color is fine!
over a year ago AnnieThePenguin said…
smile
Awesome drawing of Rico!!! :D I want to draw him exactly like how he looks in the show, but he ends up looking like my icon..-_-

Oh and, do you mind drawing me and kowalski, with the words "Brother and sister" at the top?(i'm just pretending my oc is Kowalski's sister :P) thanks :)
smile
^ Thankyou! And yeah, I can do that. Do you want the writing to be a certain colour?

Also... Please have patience, everyone because, like I said earlier, my camera has run out of battery... >_<
@Matchmaker11: Thankyou! :D Glad to hear that the fur colour is fine. :)
smile
The color? umm...just leave it black if you want...:P
^ Oh, OK! :)
over a year ago Hijinata said…
Um coud you draw My OC Crystal poking Kowalski, and he's hgetting annoyed but she's just like >:)

Here's a picture of her:
 Um coud 당신 draw My OC Crystal poking Kowalski, and he's hgetting annoyed but she's just like >:)
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
thats an awesome drawing of Rico! :) Love ur drawing style! and could you just draw Ally. Any way would be fine. :)

Chibi-ish vertion
 thats an awesome drawing of Rico! :) 사랑 ur drawing style! and could 당신 just draw Ally. Any way wou
@Hijinata: Sure. :)

@Kowalski355: Thanks! And OK. :)
I have actually done Amberpet, Coolkowalski, AnnieThePenguin and Kowalski355's requests, just not taken the photos, because of my camera. I'm doing Hijinata's request right now. :)
Cool :D You guys need scanners lol.
^ ...Never heard of 'em. XD But I probably do, yes.
Hilinata's request is done. :D I will (Hopefully) get my hands on some Billys, Bonnies, Bettys, Bernys and LIVING Baxters tomorrow. XD Then I'll send all the requests. If the batteries turn out to not work, then... You'll have to wait even longer. Sorry, people! DX
FINALLY SOME BATTERIES!!!! I'm really sorry for the long wait, people. Reeeeeeeally sorry. I feel like I've let you down. Here's AnnieThePenguin's request (I'm doing them in the order they came up on my computer).
 FINALLY SOME BATTERIES!!!! I'm really sorry for the long wait, people. Reeeeeeeally sorry. I feel lik
Here's coolkowalski's request.
 Here's coolkowalski's request.
Amperpet's request.
 Amperpet's request.
big smile
AWWEEESSSOOOOMMEEE!!! THANKIES!!!! :DDD

By the way, you can just call me Annie insted of "AnnieThePenguin" :P
^ Oh, OK. :) Glad you like it.
Kowalski355's request.
 Kowalski355's request.
Hijinata's request (it says poke in the yellow section, sorry about the blurriness).
 Hijinata's request (it says poke in the yellow section, sorry about the blurriness).
Aww thank you!
over a year ago TornHeart said…
Could you draw Private sitting on Cloud's back (much to her annoyance)?

Cloud:
 Could 당신 draw Private sitting on Cloud's back (much to her annoyance)? Cloud:
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
big smile
awesome! Thanks! and your welcome :D and i love how you drew the names on the pictures. :D And also, you can just call me Ally other than Kowalski355 :)
big smile
Aw thank you! Haha xD
@Amberpet: My pleasure. :)
@TornHeart: Ooooh, pretty! :3 Sure.
@Ally: Oh, ok. And My pleasure. :)
@Hijinata: My pleasure. :)
TornHeart's request. I love drawing horses. :) I'm really sorry about the blurry camera.
 TornHeart's request. I 사랑 drawing horses. :) I'm really sorry about the blurry camera.
hmmm
^ REALLY sorry.
over a year ago coolkowalski said…
big smile
hey thx! btw just call me Jenny
^ Oh OK. :) And my pleasure (I think I say that too much XD).
over a year ago TornHeart said…
big smile
^^^Ish okayz. :3

^^^^Epicsome!! Thanks! :D
^ Yay! My pleasure. :)
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
could u pwease draw rico with his dislocated eyes and his tongue sticking out with big huge smile i am very appreciated of what ur doing thnks buddy