팬 of PoM Icicle's request 포럼 (Oy, why do I feel I might regret this? XD)

Icicle1penguin posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 10:33PM
(Forgive me if my title sounds conceted. I'm just afraid of getting a request that I'm not capable of doing X3)

I love drawing, It gives me the sence of accomplishment.

So, anyone has a request? I'll try to do my best! :D

WARNING: You're dealing with a lazy artist! X3
 (Forgive me if my 제목 sounds conceted. I'm just afraid of getting a request that I'm not capable of
last edited on Jul 06, 2011 at 01:07AM

팬 of PoM 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
Hey come you draw me para sailing with you
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Okaaaaay! :D
laugh
IDK I'm bored too :P
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Umm...I know! Could you draw me looking at one of Kowalski's inventions, one he has no idea what it does, and he's about to run into me, screaming, "Don't touch that!"

...Wow, I have no life to make that up. XD
^I can probably do that! :D
over a year ago -KatSilver321- said…
Can you draw Kat in Nepal jumping across from huge icicle to icicle, and she's in a cavern. Make her be wearing the clothes in the Nepal Revisited photo.
last edited over a year ago
That's harder, but I can probably do that!
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
laugh
Awesome. XD Can you draw me, in a lab coat, holding a bunch of beakers filled with different colored liquids, almost about to drop them all. XD and just so you know, I have circle glasses. XD
big smile
XD Mm-kay! :D
over a year ago mixmaster15 said…
XD Thanks!
over a year ago mexicanpenguin said…
Can you draw me with the penguins, I hope it not so difficult, if you say yes, take all the time you need :)
^I probably will!

Although, I haven't finish any yet. X3 I'm probably gonna finish Colonelpenguin's today.
over a year ago mexicanpenguin said…
smile
Okay :D Thanks
big smile
I have completed Colonelpenguin's request! :D
 I have completed Colonelpenguin's request! :D
smile
Done xDark_Angelx's request!
 Done xDark_Angelx's request!
smile
Been with my aunt so I missed a day of drawing. X3 I've completed Kat's rough sketch, going to gimp it later.

I still need to do do Hannah's, and Mexicanpenguin's...and this dude on fb. X3
smile
-KatSilver321-'s request!

I suck at backrounds, but oh well. XD
 -KatSilver321-'s request! I suck at backrounds, but oh well. XD
over a year ago AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
Ok,how about you,me,and Hannah in the Dork Side! We all have lightsabers(Can i have a pink one?! :D)and we have pie with "Pi" written on it XD
Okay! :D
over a year ago pomfan2 said…
laugh
Oh cud u plz draw me, you, Hannah, & Kowalski working 2gether as mad scientists? random request, i know XD... here's how my oc looks: link
i think i already gave this request to someone...i don't remeber...anywayz, take ur time!
cool
^Sure! :D

So, here is Hannah's request! :D ...I dunno if the beaker's noticable...LIGHTNING!

BAM BAM!
 ^Sure! :D So, here is Hannah's request! :D ...I dunno if the beaker's noticable...LIGHTNING! B
over a year ago shadowcharmer said…
big smile
can u draw jewel and u hugging? (i know i already asked, i'm just exited) X3
laugh
I kinda have a funny request can you draw me, you ,lily,and Hannah in a gumball machine spying on the boys. There's a kid that spotted us and he's like "Mommy?!?!". I do have a cowgirl hat on also.
over a year ago penguin014 said…
laugh
Oh!!! Can u draw me and kowalski fighting over who gets to use the lab next?? Lol sorry I Luvs chemistry!!XD
smile
Mm-kay! I go by order so...I have to do:

Mexicanpenguin's(Can't do it yet until I learn how to draw the frikken eyes!!!)
Jazzy's
pomfan2's
shadowcharmer
Colonelpenguin
penguin014

Plus I have to write down notes on my summer reading...I guess I should do it first before anything else so nothing else will come in my waaaaay! :D
^Take your time. I do summer reading to I can win an Ipad
big smile
^Read like the wind! X3

I like reading. I feel that it helps me to write fanfics. X3
big smile
So, Mexicanpenguin's request. :D
 So, Mexicanpenguin's request. :D
over a year ago courski33 said…
Hi Icicle! I've got a request for ya: can you draw my OC (courci) dancing with a humanized version of me?? (the humanized one wearing specs, tho i don't wear in RL, anywayz)and the penguin wearing a black long skirt and a sleeveless pink t-shirt
and couri looks like this link
over a year ago Jhoman12 said…
angelic
I have a Requst Me And Marlene Sitting Under the Moonlight?
laugh
Hola!

So...Wait, humanized? O_O Omg, Omg, Omg, I have no idea how to do that! I can try though. I've been meaning to start drawing humans....Mm-kay!

I can probably do that Jhoman! I have no idea when it'll be finished though! I'm still trying to figure out how Jazzy's going to be posed in her request...

...Good golly, that's a lot of requests! I'm starting to regret! XD

BUT I'LL DO IT! I'm going to make the rough sketches tomorrow, and hopefully I can finish everything that week. X3
over a year ago Katie_Kat200 said…
wink
^In an old forum I used to go to, they used to limit the amount of spots in a shop. Kind of like "I only have 6 spots open and you can't request when all the spots are filled." or something like that. And people will have to wait. I know it sounds strict, but it helps narrow down the amount of stress for the orders :)

I don't really have a request right now. I should get to making my own request forum though... I'm bored XD
over a year ago Jhoman12 said…
angelic
@Icicle i Was gonna say Penguized
big smile
^Oh, not you, courski33. XD
big smile
Hm, nice suggestion Catherine, buuuuut I don't like putting up a rule like that. X3
wink
Okaaaaaaay, enough request for a while. I just realized that I neeeever do some of the idea I have in my head. D:

Buuuuut, I'm still gonna do requests. X3 But first I'mma finish all of them before I get all worked up. X3
wink
no problem! .3.

----------------------------------
I'm ME, okay? DEAL WITH IT!!!!
over a year ago Hijinata said…
dude i love your style of drawing, its so neat!
big smile
Thank you!
over a year ago karenkook said…
smile
Oh! Can you draw my OC's neice (Lea) and nephew (Sal) next to her? This is my OC link As for her neice and nephew... I'll just describe them since I haven't drawn them yet. Lea the Pengotter (looks differently from Skipperfan5431's pic): Same height as Private. She looks like an otter with black fur, white paws, white chest and mouth, with a white star birthmark over her left eye. She is the same size (size being different from height) as Marlene. She has light blue eyes. Sal the Pengemur (Penguin/Lemur): As tall as Rico (with the Mohawk). He looks like a ringtail lemur. He has a white body with a black face, paws, stomach, ears, and the rings of his tail. He is as skinny as Julien. He has a white lightning bolt on his right paw. His eyes are blue.

Take all the time you need. :)
Hey, I was wondering if you still take requests... if you do, could you draw my 2 OC's Fighting Dr.Blowhole? :D

Here's links if you do decide to do this:
OC (Crystal): link
OC 2 (Prodigy): link
smile
^Yes, I still do request. But not at the moment. My laptop is down and my mom doesn't know when it'll be fixed! I CAN do it on THIS laptop, but my cousin hogs it ALL DAY(seriously) and refuses to let me on for even a hour.

So until my laptop is fixed, I'm not able to do request or go on everyday...

Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm on right now, my cousin just went to the store. WOOZAH! :D
lol ok :D
over a year ago 13thHunter said…
big smile
hey when ur laptop is fixed i was wondering if you can draw my oc wearing a dog skull as a helmet? ( i watch WAY too many horror movies ).
rainy
wuts taking so long? :P
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Sorry for adding to your huge pile of requests, but... could you draw experiment 1? He is a mutant. He has the body shape of a penguin, the ears of a pig, the snout of a dog, the colouring of a bee, the hooves of a reindeer, where penguin feet should be, the horn of a unicorn on his forehead, but it's very small, and... he says moo. XD Sorry. I know it's complicated. Oh and, by the way, he doesn't look like he's been stitched together at all.
blush
Ohhhh Heck.

I thought I ended this forum! Omg, I wasn't aware that I started it back up! D:

4 months huh...*whistles casually and walks away*

Oy. I dunno if I should start this back up--NO! This is a frikken burden! *shakes in a corner* The horror...

But hey, I'll still do requests! :D I can probably do that ImAnEasel.

But, ya gotta wait, after New Year...if I recover. *shakes in a corner* OOPS, No time for shaking! Still...gotta...draw...picture... Deadline...in three days...*dies*

NO TIME FOR DYING! Gotta do homework...
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
big smile
Yeah... that's precisely why i'm not tempted to start a request forum... until I am utterly bored and feel like pressuring myself.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
^ That's exactly why I started mine. :)
over a year ago Skilene234 said…
big smile
my oc slapping julien. and sweatdropping penguins watch?

here is a link to my oc:link