fanpop's got talent I WANT TO ENTER BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

germany123 posted on Jun 05, 2009 at 09:49PM
there there..*pats*
If you have an idea for a submission but you arent sure if its a good idea..or you want to hear peoples opinion and discuss- here is the place to do that. You might check oot all the submissions from last year as inspiration! They should all be marked "fanpops got talent, 2008" and should have the username in the title

(thats why we are nitpicky aboot keywords so we can FIND stuff!)
You can also pair up with a fanpopper and submit something together. You can enter stuff you made..yeah we research..you cant post stuff you found somewhere...during the course of the year but remember : the fanpoppers vote! They might vote for you more if you post something new, something they havent seen.
Looking back at 2008 the entries with the most comments and praise were the ones people made especially for FGT.

*Entries can be submitted starting monday june 8th and end july 4th* check your keywords and titles,people!*
last edited on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:15PM

fanpop's got talent 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
All caps...make it stop...<shudder>

...well, I'm excited about this, even if there's mostly just hints of more information to come. Looking forward to it!
over a year ago germany123 said…
wink
note: fangirls only read caps! be grateful i didnt add <3 at the end
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
HEY! One day I will manage to take over the world with <3
over a year ago harold said…
bump
over a year ago tushtush said…
I think I might write a fanpop song, if I have time before I set off for New York next week. (WWWOOOOO!!!! <3<33<3-God, I feel so dirty... But I can't stop. <3 Damn you Sualey! <3<3<3<3) I have a mock talent planned, too. :D

LUSM<3

I'm dying here... :/(
okay tushy i have NO idea what you just said there..but i totally <3 the idea of a song and i totally <3<3<3 the idea of you submitting a mock talent! wooooooo!*throws fake internet hearts around*
AWW GEMZ I LUV U <3<3

I feel dirty all over. ALL over.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
i think shes drunk gerls xD ♥
Drunk on <3.
big smile
friends encourage friends to drink and fanpop
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3
Yes, they do. And they encourage these, too: <3 But not these. </3 Oh no, never these </3.

MEGALOLZ I IZ LYK TOTELY IN LUV WIV EDWED CULAN!!
:O you just totally taught me that </3 it </3 sualey never told me..but i totally <3 you did!!

OMG MEEE 2 I LYK TOTALY LUV HIM AND BELLA
I like carrots.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I am like so happy right now, thgis is the bestest forum ever =P <3<3<3 Oh and Germany, I never told you </3 because you have never broken my heart <3 (That is so cheesy, I love it =P)
Sualey, how can you say she's never broken your heart when, just last week, you turned up at my cave, drunk and howling, claiming she had stolen you toe-nail clippers, thus crushing your soul?!