페어리 테일 Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

페어리 테일 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 503

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
RAY: I HAVE HAD IT WITH ALL THE FIGHTING BETWEEN U GUYS. U R A GUILD, U SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. MAKAROV MIGHT HAVE GONE A LONG WITH IT BUT IM NOT HIM. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, IT IS FORBIDDEN TO FIGHT EACH OTHER, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE GUILD. THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THOSE WHO BREAK THIS RULE. UNDERSTOOD !!!!!!
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
~Eveyone replies at once~ yes master. "understood master"
Ray: Gildartz, u can tell Zarren when he gets back.... He will receive his punishment when he gets back also
Konaha: And what about me Ray
Ray: u will do yours the same time as Zarren
Konaha: Understood
Ray: Another thing ~sets a stack of papers on the table~ These are complaints from the Council. From now on if u destroy something, the cost to re-repair it comes out of your reward from the mission
Konaha: Understood
Ray: If I see that u guys can get along with each other, I might re-voke the rule of no fighting
Konaha: Yeah what ever
~Walks over to Konaha~

Ray: Guild Master Chop

~Ray hits Konaha on the top of the head~
Konaha: Hey what u do that for
Ray: Just cause
Konaha: Im going to the pool
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-in a heavily wooded area Zarren is walking with a Cloak around his and a hood up covering and hiding his face, Laxus is with him too wearing the same thing there walking along a path-

Laxus : so you took a 10 year re-quest ?, what is the re-quest about ?

-Zarren speaks in a monetone voice- "a God, this town were going to is being tormented by a Deity like being is disturbing the town, I need to know if it knowes where I can find the one I call mother"

-Laxus sighs- "but if it is a God why do you need me ?" -Zarren shot Laxus a smile- "back up"
~Natsu sees Konaha acking sad~

Natsu: Hey Konaha whats wrong?

Konaha: It's Maria she don't know im alive

Natsu: Hey she does like u little guy go ask her on a date

Konaha: U think i should

Natsu: Yeah,go kid

Konaha: Next time i see her i will ask her out
~ Back at the Guild ~

Ray: Now that the trouble makers r gone, I can relax

Mira: Master!

Ray: What?

Lisana: They're not that bad

Ray: They gave me a headache

Makarov: U get used to it

Mira: Makarov

Ray: What r u doing here

Makarov: Honestly, I missed this place. Make me the Guild Master again....Please

Ray: Here ya go.... u r now the Eighth Master now.....Thank u
Konaha: Hey who's the old man?
-Gildarts has a smirk on his face- "Makarov Ray couldn't Handle Zarrens Power" -he laughed-

-Makarov Sighed- "I see he took the 10 Year re-quest as well, i'm sure it wasn't that WHAT THE HELL!!!" -Makarov notices the Big Hole in the Guild Zarren did with his Fire Gods Bellow-
Konaha: I could make a hole bigger then that,thats nothing
over a year ago shozab said…
Name: Lucky
Magic: Can control vibrations and cause(learning)
Appearance: Thin boy wearing casual clothes mostly like Gray .Black hair and dark brown eyes.
Loves: New things and sleeping.
Personality: Changes mood quickly. Kind of dumb
History: Can't remember much about past. Joined Fairy Tail recently.

last edited over a year ago
(Lucky walks into Fairy Tail)
Lucky:I m back Master.
Ray: Now that I'm not Master any more, I'm going on a mission

~Ray teleports to the second floor, grabs the most expensive job request there, and returns to Makarov~

Ray: I'm taking this one

Elie: Want me to join u

Ray: No thanx....I need to get the rust off.....I've been out of action for six months.

~Ray heads out the door to begin his job~
Lucky:So master Ray isn't master anymore...........
Huh! What is that hole doing there.
Mira: Dont ask
Konaha: Me and another guy got in a fight and he put the hole in the wall i could make a bigger one
Lucky: what. So some one made that hole while fighting. That is so...........cool **. You must be really cool and strong to make a larger hole.
Konaha: Of course i am im the Lava Dragon Slayer im almost as strong as Natsu and im only 14
Lucky: So cool. A lava dragon slayer.
Lucky: (thinking.........) what is lava?
-in a Destoryed town some where Laxus looks really Injured and Zarren looks untouched he only looks up to the sky- "another fake eh Laxus"

-Laxus panting- "man I gotta stop following you" -thinking to himself- "Amazing he defeated this many Darkmages and not a single drop in Magical Power"

-Zarren looks to Laxus adn smiles- "let's head back to the Guild eh"
Konaha: IKR Lucky im the only one in the world and i was raised by the lava dragon Magnavox
Lucky: So cool someday I will be stronger than you that's why I m off to training.
-Zarren had came back to the Guild to see Markarov standing there with his arms crossed he looked upset- "you know Zarren i've warned you to keep that temper of yours undercontrol!" -Zarren looked down kinda ashamed of himself-
Konaha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no one can be stronger then me
( you do Realize A fullfeldged Godlsayer would proabily be more than enough to kill anything, as we saw with Zacrow Natsu could barely beat him until he beat him a stupid fashion even than & Zancrow was a "fake" Godslayer as to wear Zarren is a Ligit Godslayer as in trained by a God it would make him just that much more powerful )

-Zarren sighed, and Makarov knew where Zarren ahd gone than looked down at him symptheticly- "no luck" -Zarren shook his head- "no"
Konaha: so the old master is back ive never met him this should be fun
~ Five days later ~

Ray: Master, I'm back

Makarov: Already?

Ray: It took longer than I thought. I was really rusty

~ His eyes shifted over and sees Zarren kinda bumped out ~

Ray: Still no luck, huh. I know how u feel, I'm still trying to find Crystalline
-Zarren sighed- "yeah it was just another Fake "God" from some Dark Guild they were mediocore"

-Laxus is bandaged up- "speak for your self you took em all out your self" -Laxus is kinda embrassed-

-Natsu's eye's go wide- "WOW"

Konaha: I could easily take out an entire dark guild by my self too but i never needed to but i could ur not special u know ~looks away angerly~
-Markove chuckles at Konaha- "I don't think you could the re-qest he did was a 10 year re-quest and he did it with out Laxuses help"

-Zarren chuckled- "yeah that Posion Wayvern we fought on the way in didn't help eh Laxus"
Konaha: Idc about that it's Ray he will waste his life trying to find that crystal dragon when it won't come back the dragons r gone and their not coming back ~looks down sadly~
-Zarren sat back and sighed- "it's much harder trying to find I God I can assure you"

-Erza and lucey walk in, Erza is shcoked to Zarren-

Erza : I though they were kidding when they said you had came back !!

-Zarren smirks and nods- "yeah i'm Back"
Konaha: Oh..hey Erza
Erza: Hi kid.........What! Makarov is master again

Ray: Yep. It feels great being back in action. Hey Erza, how about a friendly battle tomorrow

Erza: Alright, I'm in
Konaha: Oh boy the guild is getting turn up
Ray: We'll make sure the Guild doesn't destroyed
Konaha: Mhmm yeah sure
Ray: Do u have a problem kid

Elie: Oh boy...here we go
-gets in Rays face- "And what if i do"