에라곤 First Topic On 에라곤

Eragon posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 01:11AM
first topic on eragon

에라곤 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Whats it going to be about? Whos seen the movie yet? I saw it on the first day. Its pretty different to the book, i remember i kept thinking 'this is weird!'. Wot did everyone else think? is that a good topic?
over a year ago greedo said…
I had heard that in the advance screenings a lot of the fans of the book were disappointed with the film. Seems to echo your opinion snoz. This only, unfortunately, is probably a rental for me. There are just too many good films coming out right now...unless any you who have seen it think it's a "get off your butt and see it right now" kind of film.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Greedo. Well I'm sure its no where near as good as Lord of the Rings but if ur big fan of the book, i think its worth seeing at the movies. Theres some great special effects, Saphira looks amazing, and Jeremy Irons is such a good actor he stood out from everyone else.
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
yeah i agree with you snoznoodle, however i think that they cut to many good bits out of the film that would have been good do you agree anyone?
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
i soooo agree! im almost done and seen the movie and i thought it sucked before i read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the ending was the wrost part
over a year ago loulouppg said…
the flim was okay. My mum and sister like it but they havn't read the book.
and dats the reson they like it!
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
i spose on its own the movie is good but compared to the book its about as good as paris hiltons acting
LOL! hey heres a qustion 4 you...what was the wrost part in the movie for u
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i hated how they didnt eve make arya an elf! that made me mad. grt.
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
No offense guys, but I was bored out of my mind reading such an awful book. The worst book in the world next to Golden Compass and all of its sequels.
over a year ago green79 said…
123cosmo4 OMG what's wrong with you??? You thought the book was BAD??? You better not of thought that the movie was good!

XpsychotickissX I completely agree with you on that one. I saw the movie before I read the book and liked it. Then, after I read the book, I watched the movie again and hated it!
over a year ago TeVaerua said…
i agree with you green79, wat the hell is wrong with 123cosmo4?! eragon & the inheritance cycle is my second favourite series (after HP) eragon is awsum! if u dont like it get out of the spot, this is 4 FANS!

yeah ive heard a few people who saw the movie, liked it, read the book, & then realised how crap the movie was. i think the movie was s**t, but i did read the book first. arya i think was the main letdown in the film, but there ws so much more wrong with it...
over a year ago ilovereading said…
wink
@123cosmo4
Why are you on spot about something you don't like?
Oh and BTW: His Dark Materials triology (On first of which the Golden Compas movie was based.) is awsome!