Epica Spot Update: New Look! (CLOSED)

lovebaltor posted on Jul 23, 2012 at 11:48PM
Hey Epica fans!

This is the forum where you all can submit your suggestions for this spots new icon, motto and motto. But, you must follow these specific rules:

For icons:

1. If your icon is from another site, please credit the user.

2. If you made it, please say so. If not, I will count it as a stolen icon and it will not be counted in the final pick.

3. You will be able to submit three icon suggestions. (Any more will not be counted in the final poll)

4. The icon must be in the range (Size-wise) of 100x100. If it's a little bigger, I'll accept it. If not, you'll have to edit the size.

For Banners:

1. If you use a banner that someone else has made, please credit the original artist/user.

2. If you made it, please say so. If not, I will count it as a stolen banner and it will not be counted in the final pick.

3. You will be able to submit three banner suggestions. (Any more will not be counted in the final poll)

4. Your banner must be 800x100. If not, the whole image will either be too big, or too small. (Either way, the image(s) will become distorted) Please make sure your banner fits these size limitations.

For Mottos:

1. If the motto is taken from an interview, please credit the interview. If not, it will not be counted in the final poll.

2. If the motto is taken from a song, please credit which song it is from. If not, it will not be counted in the final poll.

3. You will be able to submit three motto suggestions. (Any more will not be counted in the final poll)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

All submissions must be entered by AUGUST 5TH!
last edited on Jul 23, 2012 at 11:50PM

Epica 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Here's my first icon suggestion. (Icon made by me)
 Here's my first 아이콘 suggestion. (Icon made 의해 me)
over a year ago Sakkara98 said…
Icon made by me ^^
 아이콘 made 의해 me ^^
Made by me ^^
 Made 의해 me ^^
Made by me ^^
 Made 의해 me ^^
Banner made by me,it sucks !
 Banner made 의해 me,it sucks !
Awesome icons! Don't worry about your banner..it looks fine!

Second icon suggestion:

Credit: link
 Awesome icons! Don't worry about your banner..it looks fine! 초 아이콘 suggestion: Credit:
Here's my attempt at making a banner xD
 Here's my attempt at making a banner xD
First quote:

"What's the point of life, and what's the meaning if we all die in the end? Does it make sense to learn or do we forget everything?"

From the song: link
Thanks ! I love your banner !

Motto : Don't look back,keep on track to break the curse,take the chance,design your universe.

From the song Design your universe.
Thanks! :D

Second quote:

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free."

From the song: link.
smile
Motto : "Realize the pain we live in,demonize the need we reel in. "

From th song : Storm the Sorrow
over a year ago Mother_of_Light said…
awesome,I can't wait to see the new spot look.sorry i took so long to respond XD

Motto one: "Follow your common sense, you cannot hide yourself. Behind a fairytale, for ever and ever."

from the song: Cry for the Moon