이모 보이즈 ANY ONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY?

DarrenGruch posted on Jan 15, 2012 at 06:42PM
Ever since my family died down to be just me.... I`ve been alone since they died in a car accident. I got out fine (only with cuts and a migrane), but they died. I now live with my grandpa... but he doesn't get me..... I cut my self, dresss diffrently, and never really talk.

이모 보이즈 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jazzys-baby said…
Hey (:
I'm pretty much like you. Only differences are that I'm a gurl and I don't cut myself... Well, at least not anymore.
I dress mostly dark, don't talk that often to peeps (well, I talk to my best friend cuz he's the only one really understanding me) and I'm a music junkie. Seriously, music is like breathing to me... Can't fuckin live without it.
My parents HATE the way I dress, makeup, and the kind of music I listen to every single moment I have.
Soo, you can be fuckin sure you're not alone, Hunn <3.
over a year ago VegasButterfly said…
heart
oh dear, im so sorry this has happened to you. I can't relate but I do feel deep sympathy for you. Just remember that you're not alone. Be yourself, don't worry about what others think, you're perfect just the way u are. once again, my heart goes out to you. Stay Strong, I know u can <3