던컨과 코트니 DxG FANCLUB NEWS (I AM DXC FAN)

Rissa73 posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 01:18AM
Their club is pretty good too. They are just like us! We might have them beat at fans but I can not be sure. Tho I am still DxC all the way!
last edited on Jan 17, 2011 at 09:16PM

던컨과 코트니 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
Um, not to make you mad or anyting, but doesn't the DxG club have like about 300 fans? They also have a couple of forums posted there.
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
wink
.... I'm sorry, but you are mistaken.
1. The DxG club has more than 200 fans
2. There are loads of DxG fans that are not on fanpop...(the numbers are high)
3. Most DxG fans hate DxC and would never pick DxC. Most of those picks that favor DxC fans have been made by DxC fans.
4. It depends on what DxG fansite you are looking at. On the main DxG site, there are many comments and forums.
5. DxG fans do bash DxC fans, but DxC fans bash too.
6. Most DxG fans are ticked off because many DxC fans have come to the DxG site and deliberately bashed the couple, harassed users, and have acted immature and rude.
7. There is no fanwar....it is just dumb fans posting on the opposite side with no facts or information relevant to the subject...just bashing.
over a year ago Rissa73 said…
hmmm
srry i didnt look at all of them but bakes i did state tht we need to stop trashing them and im new and sorry but you dnt have to go all the way and make list just becuz i made a mistake u could say tht i had some mistakes
last edited over a year ago
I'm not trying to make a list. I'm just stating the facts...I do that. lol And I agree with you that the trashing needs to stop.
over a year ago Rissa73 said…
worried
srry ill fix it i was going to earlier but had no internet soo srry
You don't have to fix it...and I'm sorry if I came across mean with the list. I was just listing some things randomly.