Dream High 2 JB confesses his feelings for Kang Sora on ‘Dream High 2′

vanniluly posted on Mar 06, 2012 at 01:59PM
JB confessed his feelings for Kang Sora.

On the March 5th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Dream High 2‘, JB (played by JB himself) confessed his feelings for Shin Hae Sung (played by Kang Sora).

Until now, JB could not decide if his feelings for Shin Hae Sung were platonic or romantic. And even after he was cut from his CF because of a scandal with Hae Sung, he could not dismiss his feelings for her.

On the day the ‘Proposal Mission’ couples were being chosen, Lee Kang Chul (Kim Jung Tae) tried to persuade JB to choose Rian. But JB realized his heart was with Haesung and confidently knelt before her.

“It’s been so hard to say these words, but I’ll say them now,” he said. “Haesung, I like you.” Upon his confession, their peers began to whisper amongst themselves.

“Why? I don’t have a reason,” he said. “No matter how much I think, there are no reasons, just like I have no reasons for loving music.”

JB awaited her response, but a bewildered Haesung could only look towards him with a confused stare.

Meanwhile, Jin Yoo Jin (Jung Jinwoon) and Haesung’s ‘button kiss’ was also unveiled on the same episode.

Dream High 2 No replies