Dracula Dracula; 뱀파이어 before they sparkled

DraculasAngel58 posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 11:02PM
Dont get me wrong, I read twilight and I enjoy the books, but I am a rather bigger fan of the original dracula in his dying-in-the-sun glory. If anyone agrees with me on this, please add me as a friend so we can talk more, whether you're like me and enjoy Christopher Lee, or if your favorite happens to be either Max Schreck or Bela Lugosi. Don't think i'm like a gothic looking chick, i actually dont look like i love vampires at all when someone first sees me, but when they find out I do, they find it to be a rather interesting surprise =)

Dracula 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mina_sit said…
cool
dracula is the best vampire ever! who else is drinking newborn baby's blood? edward cullen ruined vampires! by the way in the dracula (the book and 1992's adaption) he is not dying in the sun he is just more weak, nosferatu change that
over a year ago Captain_Suzy said…
wink
Hey Dracula fan!!! I'm fan of Dracula too....Yeah I want to talk about him....So pleas add me back so we can talk....
over a year ago Ahthen said…
I think and I'll properly jinx it, that Vampires are finerly geting back to real vampires are oposed to Feires of Twilight.