Dr. Perry Cox I Hate Hugh Jackman challenge

silverfox012 posted on Sep 04, 2007 at 10:55PM
Lets see how much hate Dr. cox has given hugh Jackman throughout the years. Like all the other challenges just write a quote and an episode.

'As I lay in bed each morning and ask myself why I should put both my feet on the floor? there are precious few reasons that I ever being able to come out with.....'

And of course the ever present possibility that I might finally happen upon Hugh Jackman and being able to give him the present that i've holding for him B-A-A-M!!!

(my lunch)

Dr. Perry Cox 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
"I suppose I could riffle list some things that I care as little about as our last week together. Let me see... low-carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republic of National Conventions, kabala and all kabala related products. High def TV's, the bush order, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, the Latin Grammies, the real Grammies, Jeff that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much. The Yankies, payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything that exists! Past, present and future and all related dimensions.
Oh. And Hugh Jackman."

Yes that's right, I liked this quote so much I wrote it down. ;)
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
"so, are you saying that things like new orleans, cancer and hugh jackman all happen for a reason?"

Putting Hugh on the same lines as Cancer, pure gold.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago inespinto said…
"No, Carla. Men don't love that. It turns out we don't love picnics, foreplay, candles, baths, photo albums or when you drive so that we can "relax" and, as always, we're not that big on Hugh Jackman."

Love it!|
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago janitorsrox said…
Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.