Dr. James E. Wilson Wilson!CaptionContest

caramelmilk posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 12:26PM
Since I've decided to give the Wilson spot some more love in my spare time, I'm going to start a Wilson Caption Contest and see if fans want to participate =)

Not my idea, it has done on several other spots before, but for those who don't know what it it- I can assure you that it's fun and it doesn't take long to participate.
It's very easy, so you should definitely give it a try :]

The following has been copied from the Cuddy Caption Contest:

***The captions would only be allowed to be posted in the COMMENT section of the image. Here I'll provide the link and you can ONLY leave entries there. The ones posted HERE will be ELIMINATED.

***You can change your entry but only before the deadline. And just EDIT your post DON'T post a new one.

***Use the following for your entry:
For saying: just plain text.
For doing: *text inside stars*
For thinking: //text inside dashes//

When the deadline has been reached I will post a pick with all the usernames of the people that entered. Because of the character limit on picks, i will only put user names, your job will be to go to the link in the comments and read the entries then come back and vote.

link -OLDMOVIE
link-deadline: november 14th
last edited on Nov 08, 2010 at 08:53PM

Dr. James E. Wilson 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddyislove said…
big smile
I'm so in! :DDD
over a year ago HouseJr said…
wOOt, it is about tie that the Wilson spot got some loving. I'll try to participate when I can, not only does my ability to be funny turn on and off at random times, I'm like super crazy freakin busy. Just glad to see this happening :D
over a year ago caramelmilk said…
big smile
Round 2 is up :D Was about time xDD