Dr. James E. Wilson Episode 6x10 "Wilson" Discussion (spoilers!)

Olivine posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 12:03PM
First I'm so happy that we got an episode that is called "Wilson" =D
Second, I think there will be many interesting things to talk about - now and especially after the episode has actually aired.

Go ahead Wilson-lovers ^_^

For now:

-Do you think Wilson's friend will survive?
-What could the Unthinkable be?
and whatever else comes to your mind ^^

Dr. James E. Wilson 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Olivine said…
smile
I think the patient's liver might be failing, he looks very yellow-ish when Wilson tells him he only has 24 hours left. That would fit, wouldn't it? You can't walk around for a long time with a failing liver. *gg*

What do you think? Does Wilson want to donate a part of his liver? Or something else? What's the conference about? Unimportant conference at the beginning of the show? Or do you think it takes place later?
surprise
Oh and for those who haven't seen it yet :) (like me i just found it xDD i know i'm slow)

from house of whining:
We see the patient of the week, hunting or something like that when he falls.
Then we hear the narrator saying that the patient is Wilson's friend.
we see Cuddy asking Wilson "What does House think"
Then House giving a bewildered Wilson a cancer diagnoses.
Then the narrator says something in the lines of : Wilson will risk his health to help hos friend. I don't remember exactly the phrasing, but with the scenes we see, it totally makes sense if he is donating something. We seen him in a hospital bed, with one of those thing you put on to take a shower.
In House's office, Wilson says : "I want you there when they are doing the surgery" House says no, Wilson asks why, and House answers : "If you die, I am alone"

O___________o = my reaction

over a year ago Bery said…
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? THE GLOBAL PROMO????? @___@
OMFG IT IS FUCK SHIT FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
over a year ago kibby said…
hmmm
Oh no! I agree with Olivine - sounds like Wilson is going to donate his liver to his friend! So House has lost Cuddy and will be worried about literally losing Wilson =[ Ahhhh if Wilson dies I will screaaaaaaaam
over a year ago Arminl25 said…
wink
ok everyone calm down! Wilson can't die!
over a year ago babybell said…
yeah guys i seriously doubt WILSON will die....... though if he does, that will be my last 'i seriously doubt'. But House's reaction was kinda sweet, though. It's high time we have Wilson nearly dying at that effect on House rather than the other way around which is *slightly* tried and tested.
lol I know Wilson isn't gonna die, that much is obvious. But still...

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. @_@

I'm out of theories, I'm braindead with this bit of spoilers >.<
over a year ago Huddy_Gurly said…
hmmm
ok for real, wilson isnt goi ng to die, and if he does i wont watch the show, wilson is amazing!! i really do think he is gonna have surgery and save his friend somehow, but i have read other things saying that after that house will have to help wilson, reagin his stength, so wilson might bcome sick to
surprise
ohmygod wilson in a hospital bed O___o as in "sick wilson" O_o w-o-w
Of course, Wilson will live. But what scares me is that he might not be able to save his friend, even with the donation and all D:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK >.< !
meh
Do you think his friend is gonna die? :/ They can't do that to Wilson again, he already lost Amber ://
crying
TPTB are evil to Wilson D:
smile
I'm gonna be optimistic and say Wilson's friend will live :)
cool
I think "sick wilson" is good, because I'm tired with House's crap! I'm glad we see Wilson for a change lol.
"I'm glad we see Wilson for a change lol"
Amen to that! :D

Hahah Oli, hasn't this show already taught you not to be optimistic? :P

I'm BEYOND excited about Wilson having an operation, I'm freaking out but it's the good type, I'm all hyper x)

And I need the global promo like right now. srsly.
big smile
I would kill to see it too! And yes, I'm still optimistic about that- Wilson's friend will live!
mischievous
@Bery hahhaha until next week you will burn out! And after the episode you'll need real doctors lol. be careful :))
@Arminl25 You're so right x) This episode is gonna be the death of me lol
over a year ago 7aiiola_Huddy said…
worried
I am so sure that this episode is going to be one of my favorites of the show like it was Wilson´s heart :(

"if you die. I am alone" I will cry a lot! :(
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
OMG WOW @ THE SPOILERS OLI POSTED. THIS EP SOUNDS AMAZING AND YES THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW TIMES YOU WILL SEE ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
BTW guys, just a thought. Maybe it's not the patient's liver that is failing. The guy is a cancer patient and leukemia is a form of cancer right? Maybe that's what he has and Wilson offers to donate part of his bone marrow to save his friend. Also we know from "You Don't Want to Know" that Wilson's blood type is the universal donor type so he could be a match for anyone. I'm sure Wilson's healthy so he'd be a great donor candidate.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
cool
@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%

why does global always get better promo's?
Im pretty stoked that this episode is called wilson
he is a cutey and i haven't given wilson nearly
enough credit,

I CANT WAIT. And Cake I TOTALLY agree

@midnyte007 Well thought! I'm really wondering what kind of donation it will be. Has to be a risky one for House to get worried like that.

Ok, this episode has big potential of becoming my favourite episode EVER, I'm already in love with the first three minutes of it.

IS IT NOVEMBER THE 30TH YET????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
@Bery Not yet, but if you can't resist I can sedate you until then, if you want me to? I can do that much for you :))

FORGIVE ME I can't resist it! The personality test said that I'm like House, so maybe it was right? I don't know :D
smile
Hm but a bone marrow donation isn't very risky -so why would it be so insane? Everyone can easily donate bone marrow as far as i've heard.

A part of the liver on the other hand....more insane. But that's just my thoughts.
heart
@Arminl25 I might actually take you up on that offer XD

I'm already planning the day dude, I'm gonna get cake and gonna spend all that afternoon tweeting #WilsonDay on Twitter with another couple of nerds, waiting for the episode x)

YES PEOPLE, IM DECLARING NOVEMBER THE 30TH THE WILSON DAY!

Anyone who dares to suggest that this episode will be anything less than perfect will be disemboweled in their sleep ^_^

5 DAYS, 5 HOURS AND 24 MINUTES 8)
hmmm
This whole donation thing is insane! Wilson is too good. House was right, his friends take advantage of him far too often!

@Bery hhhmmmmm that cake sounds good I'm coming! Can you pick me up at the airport ???????? :D LOL
big smile
That was one hell of an episode *___* god i'm soooo mad at Wilson's jerk friend, making him feel all guilty and talking about not losing family again and as soon as he is better ... who cares about them? grrr
Loved Wilson at the very end *___* seww cool! sexy xD <3 Badass
over a year ago made_of_awesome said…
When he did the donation i was doing that thing where you cry but no tears come so you just sit there making weird noises... leah and i were freaking out!