볼트 *The soundtrack is awesome too *...!

lilbrooks posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 05:38PM
Wow i lurve the soundtrack to Bolt. especially the one by Miley and John Travolta, i thought i lost you. Awww How cute is that song guys? Ive got this awesome soundtrack and any BOLT fan HAS to have this to be a true BOLT fan!!! LOL. The songs are so sweet and BOLT is the cutest dog alive!!!
Has anyone got the soundtrack and do you like it?

love all you BOLT LOVERS
XOX

볼트 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BoltLover711 said…
laugh
I have some songs on my ipod. I like all the songs too. Does that make me a true Bolt Fan?
over a year ago miks014 said…
smile
You are truly a bolt fan:) I have the soundtrack and i have them on my ipod too :D, i like 'meet bolt', 'barking at the moon', and 'house on wheels'. Guys you have to get the soundtrack, its great and it never gets boring if you truly are a bolt fan
over a year ago dianacarr5678 said…
cool
Well I dont have the soundtrack but I heard the song on youtube I like loved the song and movie
over a year ago ILikeBolt said…
I don't have the full soundtrack but my favourites are 'Rescuing Penny' by John Powell and 'Barking at the Moon' by Jenny Lewis.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BoltsBiggestFan said…
crying
U not calling me a true fan of Bolt, just coz I cant afford a CD? I am completely penniless! Dammit all! Why?! I try my best to be BOLTS BIGGEST FAN DAMMIT! Just say I am the most devoted Bolt fan just to stop me from punching a hole in my computer monitor! PLEASE!
last edited over a year ago