Okay, so a lot of people have been doing these, and I wanted to write a new 기사 before I finished my countdown of the smartest 디즈니 Princesses, so I'm going to be doing this. Anyways, keep in mind this is just my opinion. Enjoy the article! :)
She may be my 가장 좋아하는 디즈니 Princess, but I am definitely not a 팬 of her design. In my opinion, her face is completely changed, it's made sort of chubby, with 더 많이 rosy cheeks. Her hair looks different, and I do like the outfit, but I don't think it 슈츠 her, I don't think her appearance is unappealing to look at 또는 anything,...
13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my list if her curls were 더 많이 defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my 가장 좋아하는 hair color and Cinderella's burnt 주황색, 오렌지 hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like 당신 can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
For such a successful and expensive film, Frozen's complete lack of diversity (particularly ethnic diversity) really vexed me. 겨울왕국 has four main human characters and out of the four: - Four are white - Four are all apparently straight - Three are blonde Looking at this, 당신 can tell there is very little variation in Frozen's main cast. In ethnic terms, there really is no excuse of this. 겨울왕국 needed 더 많이 POC.
I have heard one main argument (read: excuse) why 겨울왕국 didn't have any racially diverse characters (and no: I am not counting black background characters). Some say that Frozen...
I'm slightly obsessed with eyes. I 사랑 drawing them, I 사랑 looking at them, and when I look at the beauty of a person, princess 또는 not, the eyes play a big part in their attractiveness. So I decided to make an 기사 about my 가장 좋아하는 디즈니 Princess eyes. Honestly, they all have gorgeous eyes, so this will be difficult. But, I shall try my hardest. Oh yeah, Anna and Elsa are included.
13. Cinderella Her eyes are a really pretty color. They are an amazing shade of blue, and... well, that's about all I like about them. The shape of them is really weird, and in a lot of shots, they are just...
Third 기사 in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from 겨울왕국 haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm 글쓰기 this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope 당신 enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He 또는 she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he 또는 she experiences occur because of his 또는 her actions 또는 experiences in the story.