디즈니 프린세스 디즈니 Princess Team Games: MAIN 포럼

princesslullaby posted on Mar 29, 2018 at 09:17PM
This is the main forum for the Disney Princess Team Games. Here you will see the lineups, the rules, and you can post your creations for each of the games. Each Team should create their own separate forum or some other method of communication where they brainstorm for the games. :) It will be up to your team to create the forum.

I will be adding more to this section as we move on. Whichever team wins the round gets to pick the next game!

Teams:
Classic- disnertobe, Audreyfreak, cruella, Beastlysoul25
Renaissance- tiffany88, princesslullaby, MissCinico, misscindyspice, wavesurf
Revival- Sparklefairy375, Lavendergolden, anukriti2049

Round 1: Disney Princess Team Slogan: TEAM CLASSIC
Round 2: Disney Princess Team Icon- TEAM REVIVAL
Round 3: Disney Princess Collage- TEAM REVIVAL
Round 4: Disney Princess Action Icon- TEAM REVIVAL
Round 5: Disney Princess Non-Princess Quote: TEAM CLASSIC!
Round 6: Disney Princess Outfit Swap- link
Round 7: Baby Face Mash! Due Date: April 14th
last edited on May 09, 2018 at 03:29PM

디즈니 프린세스 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Example of Team Slogan: When I was on Team Snow White 4 years ago, our slogan was "Now make a wish, and take a bite. You'll need it to beat Team Snow White!"
Team Renaissance: "When you chase your dreams, the path is long, but the Renaissance girls remain strong!" :) <3
@All Teams- Slogans have been extended because of Revival's lateness. The due date is tonight. Thank you!
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I'm sorry I just forgot to send message about slogan :( over a year ago
Hey guys, Round 2 is open: Disney Princess Team icon! You can pick one princess, or more than one. Since there's no winner for round 1 yet, I just created this game. Whoever wins round one will pick the game for round 3. Whoever wins round 2 will pick the game for round 4, and so forth.
over a year ago cruella said…
Here's our team icon
 Here's our team 아이콘
Round 3 has been chosen by winners team Classic! They pick a COLLAGE! from cruella: Each team makes a collage with images of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, Cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use images of the actual princesses. Does that sound like it would work?
Sparklefairy375 commented…
당신 mean like the aesthetic one? We 검색 이미지 that represent each princess and combined them together in an image? The 설명 is kinda confusing me LOL over a year ago
princesslullaby commented…
It's sort of like the aesthetic's challenge, but to me a collage is overlapping images, vs. the aesthetics where there are clean lines and 이미지 pasted 다음 to each other. over a year ago
here's a collage example: link over a year ago
and another link over a year ago
over a year ago Sparklefairy375 said…
Revival team icon :) sorry for late reply
 Revival team 아이콘 :) sorry for late reply
anukriti2409 commented…
I vote for this 아이콘 for Team Revival over a year ago
over a year ago tiffany88 said…
Renaissance Team:Collage
 Renaissance Team:Collage
Team Classic's Collage
 Team Classic's Collage
over a year ago anukriti2409 said…
Team Revival:
 Team Revival:
Hey folks, Revival Team has chosen Era Crossover Icon! Here are the rules-

1. It must only be with characters from your team's era, and it must have at least ONE princess from your era. The other character(s) can be any other character from that era, but at least one princess.
2. It has to be an action scene as if they are in a movie together; they must be performing an action. It can't just be Pocahontas and Jasmine photoshopped into a picture together without any interaction.
3. Minimum two characters, but you can do any amount that you want.
Revival's submission :)
 Revival's submission :)
Renaissance's team ^^
 Renaissance's team ^^
Team Classic's Submission
 Team Classic's Submission
Round 5: Perfect Quote- a quote from other media (non DP-related like movies, books, etc) which represent any princess from your era or all the princesses from the group. Hope you all understand!
REMINDER TO ALL TEAMS THAT THE QUOTE IS DUE TODAY!
From Team Revival: "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices." -Albus Dumbledore.
over a year ago misscindyspice said…
For team Renaissance: “I remembered that the real world was wide, and that a varied field of hopes and fears, of sensations and excitements, awaited those who had the courage to go forth into it’s expanse, to seek real knowledge of life amidst it’s perils.”- Jane Eyre
do 당신 guys...perhaps have a quote that will fit in the poll? over a year ago
MissCinico commented…
^Maybe just write the full 인용구 in the 코멘트 over a year ago
Round 6: DRESS SWAP! Take ONE princess from your era, and dress/outfit swap her with another princess from your era, and include another clothing item from a 3rd princess. For example, Ariel, in Pocahontas' dress, with Mulan's flower comb. This is just set up so classic & revival use all their princesses. Renaissance can pick and choose 3 princesses to use (one for the icon, two for the clothing swaps) but NO MORE than 3!
Renaissance's entry
Jas in Ariel's "outfit" with Poca's necklace
 Renaissance's entry Jas in Ariel's "outfit" with Poca's 목걸이
Team Classic's dress swap

Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
last edited over a year ago
 Team Classic's dress swap Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
round 7: Baby Face Mash! Go on a website (link) and take TWO princesses from your era and make a baby that's a combo of the two!
Hello all, I will be in Paris until next Sunday so I will resume the Team Games then. Tiffany88 cannot get the baby mash website to work unless someone can link her to another one. It seems her other team members are not active.
wavesurf commented…
I'm sorry I wasn't very active. My mother had surgery, I had interviews, and I was busy fielding phone calls from concerned friends/family. I have made the baby just right now. Here it is, below. over a year ago
over a year ago wavesurf said…
Renaissance Team's late submission ( because I had family and life issues, sorry).
 Renaissance Team's late submission ( because I had family and life issues, sorry).
Okay, team revivals idea: concept title & story. You come up with a 2 sentence movie plot for 3 princesses from your era and a title. I will post the title in the poll and the story in the comments. :)