I got back from my trip to Walt 디즈니 World/Universal Studios! YAYZ!
Now, before I write the real article, here are some fun little facts I learned on my trip:
1) There is a secret building between Canada and England in Epcot used for special events
2) 디즈니 approves of the Shaqtus
3) Butterbeer and 겨울왕국 Butterbeer taste like drinking 1000 marshmallows mixed with root beer.
4) The Jungle Cruise CAN get cornier!
5) The Lots-O-Huggin' 곰 costume smells like strawberries.
6) Genie is freaking HARD to draw! >=(
7) Guys with girl hair are often creepers
8) The people working in The World Showcase get homesick often.
9) The pick-a-pearl in the 일본 Pavilion is addictive
10) SpectroMagic PWNS the Main 거리 Electrical Parade
11) Do not sit non-English speakers in the front row at The American Idol Experience
12) 디즈니 most likely has a contract with Jordin Sparks
13) If 당신 are not native to Florida, Florida water tastes a bit nasty at first.
14) THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE IS: MICHAEL JACKSON CAN FLY.
Now, I bet you're wondering how that has anything to do with Disney. Well, I'll tell you- CAPTAIN E.O! He floats in that movie, but there arre no strings! It was made in the early 80s BUT THERE ARE NO STRINGS!
That only means one thing: Michal Jackson (may he rest in peace) CAN FLY.
Anyways, the first 기사 in the series will be out soon, so be on the lookout! I got picks of just about everything. BYEZZZ