Hi. I'm new here and since everyone was doing this list I decided to give it a try too. :) Thanks for letting me share this with you. :3
Okay then, number 10. Is 아나스타샤 (Anastasia)
I have to admit she looks a little bit older than 18. Her appearance is a little plain, but still I like her fiery character and hair.
9. Is Ariel (Disney's The Little Mermaid, really sorry, guys) And she wouldn't even be on this list if it weren't for her looks. I've always liked mermaids. (When I was little I pretended to be one) and she has lovely hair and an adorable face, but to me, she's just too perky, childish and a bit annoying. I do feel really bad about this..
8. Nani. (Lilo and Stitch) I know she's not a princess 또는 anything, but still I kind of respect her. She has to take care of her little sister, Lilo, because they're a broken family, without parents and I find her pretty 메리다와 마법의 숲 in a way. I don't mind her large nose and tiny eyes, but she could be prettier.
7. Is Pocahontas. (Disney's Pocahontas) I find her lovely in an interesting exotic way. Her long black hair, her tattoo (I loooove tattoos), her strange but pretty eyes and her full lips. It all just goes together.
6. Ting-Ting (Disney's 뮬란 2) is very good looking. And she's tall, I like that too, since most of the princesses aren't very tall. She puts her feelings aside, when it comes to duty. I respect that about her, because I wouldn't be able to keep my emotions inside.
5. I feel should be Rapunzel. (Disney's Tangled) She's gorgeous. And she seems cheery, easy to talk to, dreamy and she never gives up. I absolutely adore her HUGE green eyes and those long black lashes!!!! And she's not in my 상단, 맨 위로 3, for unexplained reasons.
4. Merida (Disney's Brave) and yes, she's made it this far especially because of her hair. OMG!! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It tells a lot about her untamed character. And I don't know why people say she's ugly, just because she's different.
3. Jane Porter. (Tarzan)I like that she's sweet, her British accent (I'm a real 팬 of accents), she has artistic skills (I loooove to draw, too), and of course, she loves animals. I also like that as a character, she's actually not boring.
2. Meg/Megara (Disney's Hercules, which is, BTW 1 of my 가장 좋아하는 movies.) I 사랑 her voice, hair, dress, lips, eyes.......everything about her.
1. 뮬란 (Disney's Mulan) The same as Megara. She's my very favorite. I especially like her interesting shaped lips and eyes. The name 뮬란 is very pretty all 의해 itself.