디즈니 크로스오버 Laylahook's and My Fanfiction

MegaraxHades17 posted on May 24, 2011 at 09:40PM
laylahook and I are writing a fanfiction about Captain Hook and Cruella de Ville where Wendy is Anita's ward and in order to get revenge on Peter Pan and make coats out of the puppies, the villains team up. I'm Hook, she's Cruella. Make sure not to add to our fanfiction. Only comments please!

Story Installment
“Smee!!!” Captain Hook yelled, ordering his first mate to his cabin. The rest of the crew diligently did their work, grumbling about their hunger pains and need for gold. Smee shut the door behind him and saluted his captain. Hook reclined in his seat, staring out at the Blue Lagoon.

“H-Here I am Captain Sir! What do you need? Your wish is my command!” Hook rolled his eyes. Sometimes he wondered how he put up with the man.

“No need to lather it on Smee. I have something I’d like to discuss with you.” He knew how much the first mate loved secrets and how he adored his captain’s trust. ‘Kill two birds with one stone.’

Smee sat on a stool and looked at Hook. “I’m all ears Captain!”

Hook smirked, tapping his hook against the rough wood of his chair. “You know, I’ve been thinking since that fateful day. Do you know what I’ve discovered? Peter Pan has a weakness.” Smee certainly hadn’t expected that.

“Yes, a weakness by the name of Wendy. And do you know where Wendy is?” Smee shook his head.

“Of course you don’t. You don’t know anything besides cooking. She’s in London. We’re going to find her and use her for ransom. Peter Pan can never resist her, and once he sees I’m in control he’ll bow to my will!” Hook laughed manically then slammed his fist, causing his hat to slide off his head a little.

Smee clapped his hands vigorously, very excited at the prospects of a new adventure. “We can’t take the whole crew of course. Too many people and baggage. Only those closest to me will come.” Hook turn in his chair and pointed his hook at his first mate.

“Pack your bags Smee, we’re going to London!” The dim witted pirate yelped for joy then rushed up the staircase. Captain Hook turned back in his chair and narrowed his eyes, an evil smirk on his lips.

‘I’m coming for you Peter Pan. Just wait and see.’

디즈니 크로스오버 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laylahook said…
A certain evil woman by the name of Cruella De Ville sat in her desk one rainy Saturday in London. She didn't understand why she was so unhappy. It was raining and that was her favorite kind of weather, she had gone shopping, she had even shot two stray dogs outside her house. So why was she so unhappy?

It was those dalmatians. She hadn' gotten over them and she still wanted that coat. She could have anything in the world she wanted, except those dalmatians. Cruella had fired Horace and Jasper. She decided that anything involving a certain group of puppies that had to be done she was going to do herself.

Cruella had heard that Anita was now the governess of 3 children while Roger was a music teacher at a school. What was the last name of those children? Darling. Cruella wanted those puppies so she decided she was going to pay Anita and the Darlings a little visit.
over a year ago MegaraxHades17 said…
“Oh for the love of…Don’t people know to watch where they’re walking?! Can’t they see I’m right here!” Hook exclaimed as he and his first mate wandered the streets of London, trying to find where Wendy was. ‘Little imp has decided to hide. How unfair.’ The captain looked around the crowded streets and decided they would cross.

“Smee, follow me!”

“Aye, aye Captain!” The white haired man saluted Hook then followed. Suddenly a car swerved around the corner and pumped the gas. Neither of the pirates had ever seen such a thing. The person driving wasn’t paying attention to the pedestrians and nearly hit them.

Hook had had enough. The flight over was bad enough. Imagine trying to find a place to park a ship. He was at his wits end and this manic driver was going to face his wrath. He extended his hook and scratched her car, causing a loud screeching noise that mimicked her car. “Watch where you’re driving!!”

The driver hit the brakes then slowly reversed until he was staring at the driver. He had assumed such a crazy driver would be a man. Women didn’t drive pirate ships so why should they drive cars? Captain Hook was shocked to see a woman staring back at him. She had black and white hair (strange, truly strange) and wild eyes matched with bright rouge lips. She was wearing an extravagant fur coat and looked as though she was about to kill him.

Smee cowered behind Hook, fearing for his life. Hook was tempted to do the same.
"You're lucky I didn't enough time to think about this situation" Cruella told him. "I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it".

Who was this strange man she was looking at? He had long curly black hair and was that a sword? He certainly needed a lesson in fashion. He was still just looking at her as if she was some creature from another planet.

"Do you have any idea how much this car cost?" she yelled at him. "Now I need to get back to finding that Darling residence".
"Looks like now I have to walk".
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
smile
(please write more)
over a year ago chesire said…
smile
Wow, a tag team fan fiction. This is so awesome. Please do write more.

^I would've never seen this if GypsyMarionette didn't comment. Man, I have got to check out more of the things posted here.
MegaraxHades17 told me she did not want to continue so we stopped.
over a year ago chesire said…
Awww, that's too bad. :(
over a year ago MegaraxHades17 said…
It wasn't a couple I was involved with and I really became to busy to write it. I do apologize, really I do. Maybe laylahook should start it up with someone more willing?