디즈니 크로스오버 What If . . . ? [Disney Crossover Game]

GypsyMarionette posted on May 16, 2011 at 02:39PM
This game is quite simple.
The first player comes up with a hypothetical situation that crosses over 2 or more Disney media. It can be a situation change, a simple meeting between characters, a complex adventure with different characters, even just one character and the next player have to make it into a crossover, pretty much anything.
Then the second player describes, in short or full it's their choice, what they think would happen. Then they come up with a What if...? for the next player.
And so on.

Example:
Player 1:
What if Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) went back to live as a peasant in the cottage in the woods after Aurora and Prince Phillip had there happy ending, and went exploring deep in the forest? What do you think would happen and what do you think she would find?

Player 2:
My Answer Merryweather after stumbling around comes to what seems like a workshop for cutting and polishing stones. Curious she goes in where she finds the Seven Dwarfs(Snow White). After the initial shock everyone calms down, well mostly. Six out of seven of the dwarfs welcome her. The seventh however grumbles something about "She's a female. And all females is poison. They're full of wicked wiles." Merryweather, holding her temper in check, ignores him. After all, if he keeps it up, she's a fairy and has far more power than mere wiles.
What if Jasmine met Belle? What would she think of her?

So that's basically the game. You can start with the last question. Hope you enjoy this game.

Update New Rule
If you are about to answer a What If, first make a post saying you are doing so. That way we don't end up with the confusion we got with two people answering the same question and getting multiple responses.

For instance, say I want to write the response to the most recent What If, I would first post: "I am working on so-in-so's question" or I would post the question. Then I would click the pencil button to edit my post, and then I would start writing my actual answer. That way we do not end up with more than one person accidentally answering the same What If.

Does that make sense?
last edited on May 17, 2011 at 10:34PM

디즈니 크로스오버 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...