디즈니 크로스오버 Talk About The Crossover Pairings 당신 Like Here

ponyboyjohnny posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 05:11AM
i'm curious on what crossover pairngs people here like.
last edited on Mar 07, 2010 at 05:13AM

디즈니 크로스오버 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ponyboyjohnny said…
here's my list:
Disney/disney crossover
aladdin/esmrelda
vanessa(ursula)/gaston
frollo/lady tremaine
hades/maleficent
clayton/helga
aurora/prince charming
alice/peter
jane/milo
mulan/phoebus

disney/non-disney
megara/speedy
nani/tulio
belle/dimitri
aqualad/aquata
clayton/eris
jim/kaylay
last edited over a year ago
why did you guys come here then if you don't like crossovers?

me though i wasn't really happy with some of the couples in disney, i thought they were best with someone in a different movie. that's just my opinion.

also if you guys don't like crossovers why did you guys even chat here. you shuld've just pressed the back button and left.
not bash crossover couples and rate everything here a 1
ok, i never said that you guys rated anything a 1, i'm just saying that for anyone who hated crossovers because appearently some lurker rated everything submitted to the group a 1.
rach one thing i forgot to tell you that in the house of mouse tv series, hades and maleficent go on a date. if you never heard of that show ,its about mickey and his friend run a night club called "house of mouse" mayn different disney cartoon characters appear in this show as guests, and hades and maleficent had both appeared in this show in various episodes
over a year ago gwevin12 said…
big smile
Arile and Aladdin are my fave!
 Arile and 알라딘 are my fave!
over a year ago bea927 said…
ariel and aladdin are my fav. too
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
I wish there were more sidekick and minor character pairings.
Like Merryweather/Grumpy
over a year ago Sugar-N-Spice said…
I like Merryweather/Grumpy as well.
Merryweather is so fiesty, and I think that's something that Grumpy would admire in a woman.
over a year ago Sugar-N-Spice said…
Anyone else here think that Merlin and Fairy Godmother would make a cute couple?
I do. I thought that ever since I played the Kingdom Hearts game
over a year ago MegaraxHades17 said…
heart
I agree with GypsyMarionette. With Merlin's eccentricity and the Fairy Godmother's bubbliness they would be adorable.

However, they definitely aren't my favourite. Belle/Pheobus are my favourite human pairing. Maleficent/Hades are my favourite villian pairing and Angel/Dodger are my favourite animal pairing :3
I think Maid Marian from Robin Hood and John Worthington Foulfellow (Honest John) from Pinocchio would make an interesting couple. Or at the very least an interesting encounter.
over a year ago sumerjoy11 said…
heart
My favorites are DodgerxAngel, TimonxTinkerbell, CharliexRita, OliverxMarie, and lots of others! Of course, as many of u no, DodgerxAngel is my ALL TIME favorite crossover pairing!
over a year ago MegaraxHades17 said…
laugh
Interesting encounter for sure! Maid Marian is so innocent and virtuous, meeting Honest John would be a shock. He would be the bad boy every girl is destined to fall for at least once.
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
my list is really big...i don't it's a good idea to put my favorite couples here xD
over a year ago laylahook said…
My favorites are Hook/Cruella and Jafar/Maleficent.
over a year ago yayarose said…
big smile
My profile picture will tell u what my favorite couple is! lol I also like Peter Pan/Ariel
over a year ago nativeprincess said…
well i had to think for a minute but here are the couples that are atleast good for each other:

eris and hades

esmeralda and alladin

helga and clayton

audrie and jim

alice and ponochio

and mabye some non-disney crossovers:

ramses and pochohantes

kuzko and chel

kida and jack sparrow

oddette and tulio

miguel and jasmine

and thats it