디즈니 크로스오버 You're My Little Mermaid. Chapter 1.

Angeelous posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 06:59PM
HI, THIS IS MY NOVEL.. I WISH THAT YOU LIKE IT, (a chapter each week)PLEASE ENJOY. ♥

{MELODY&JIM.}

»Melody«;
Hi! I’m melody! I’m 14 years old I’m a princess.. well, I really hate be a princess, I think that is not my life, I wanna be a mermaid like my mother, when she was young was a mermaid, but she gave her voice to ursula only to stay with my father eric.. So Romantic!.
I don't know all the story about she & the mermaids.. my mother wasn’t tell me nothing about it.. When I tell she about how can I be a mermaid, she gets furious without reason.. I just want to know..

•JIM•;

Hi, I’m Jim, I’m 16 years old, I’m a normal guy, normal life... •I think•.. ,One day my father dropped me and my mom, in a case I really don’t care about it, I’m happy anyway!, Yesterday my mother, my uncle and me, were eating the breakfast when something exploted and the house began to burn, we run away, and my house burn in flames..
I was so sad.., after that we stay in my uncle’s house for a period of time, then when I went to bought some fruits to the supermarket I saw on an article that said; “•WHE NEED A BULTER AT THE PALACE, IF YOU WANT, PLEASE REGISTER HERE•” after all that, my life begin.

To Be Continued......
Chapter 2; link
 HI, THIS IS MY NOVEL.. I WISH THAT 당신 LIKE IT, (a chapter each week)PLEASE ENJOY. ♥ {MELODY&JIM.}
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 03:32AM

디즈니 크로스오버 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sumerjoy11 said…
big smile
Really sweet.
over a year ago chesire said…
smile
*gasp* He'll be working at Melody's! Wonder how that'll turn out.
over a year ago MrsDawson13 said…
wink
I can't wait!!!!!
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
big smile
This is very adorable! I'm starting to like this couple a bit.
over a year ago BraBrief said…
smirk
they are good together!
over a year ago ponyboyjohnny said…
good start