덱스터 Please help an addicted person ;-)

_Mountain_Dew_ posted on May 09, 2016 at 08:26AM
Hi guys,
recently I discovered DEXTER for myself on Netflix, up to know I always thought those crime-thing is nothing for me. Better late than never, haha ;-) But it's crazy to develop sympathy for a serial killer, but I do :-D What about you?

I'm so glad that I am only at the end of the second season (epsiode 10: There is something about Harry). So there are still six more seasons for me, yeah!! The serie is simply amazing!!! My plan is to travel abroad for the next days, but I want to finish the second season!!! I can’t wait, it’s just very exciting ;-) Do you have any idea how to watch the final episodes without an internet connection on the way? Please help an addicted person ;-)

덱스터 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BlueBlueBlazer said…
Yeah, Morgan Dexter is just an average guy that struggles to have a normal life, be part of a normal family and have a nice couple life, trying to deal with all the drama in his past and actual life and plays an overall positive social role…
over a year ago _Mountain_Dew_ said…
Dexter and his Dark Passenger :-))
over a year ago Hans_Maulwurf said…
Little Dexter had a troubled childhood: his mother was killed and he was staying for a long time in her blood until he and his brother are finally found by the police… But he is not a classical killer, he is just the guy next door with a dirty secret ;-)
I've been using Audials Moviebox for years to watch films on the way.