zutaradragon posted on May 02, 2016 at 03:32AM
So this is a thing now...

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 122 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~Roxy
*scanning all of the data from the last set of test I did, the song Plastic Soul playing in the background* Consuming space and time you welcome it, and drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...to truth or consequence you yield and go and take control. *singing along to it* You’re getting big, You’re wanting more, You’re hiding behind your plastic soul. Screaming out loud, Give me it NOW! I don’t have a doubt who’s in control, who’s in control.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Teresa
*my cell starts ringing and i answer* Hey Lester whats up
Lester
Merryweather is back in town. Meet me at my house.
Teresa
Got it *hangs up and sighs* Fucking hell
~Roxy
If you follow everyone it’s easier to find, You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind. Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know, you can’t control *walks over to a case of mice that I've given a mild version of the substance* You’re getting big, You’re wanting more...*plops a raw chicken leg inside because they only eat meat now and it's gone within a few minutes* You’re hiding behind your plastic soul. Screaming out loud, Give me it NOW! *waits to see if there's a reaction to the new cure I put in the chicken* I don’t have a doubt who’s in control, who’s in control...
Teresa
*walks out to my car and gets in* Damn it
~Roxy
*watches as they seem to get more violet and I make note of it* You need it now, You want it more, hiding behind your plastic soul. You scream out loud, give me it NOW! *pushes a button which sends gas into that cage to kill them. Knowing it'll take a while, I walk back to my desk and record everything in the digital log* I don’t have doubt who’s in control. Who’s in Control? .... ...and just like that you lose control, you lose control...
Teresa
*starts the car and drives to Lester's*
~Roxy
*looking through all of the shit and looks at an email I suddenly receive as the song changes* pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything. Pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about. And that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head. And that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head. *singing along as I read the message. "How's the research coming along?" I read and reply with "same ol same ol...I can only temporarily neutralize the behavior..." *
Teresa
*parks the car and gets out*
how does one park a can?) ~Roxy
*send them the upgraded instructions on how 2 better neutralize the behavior because they asked me to and then goes back to work while also singing* it's the way that he makes you feel. it's the way that he kisses you. it's the way that he makes you fall in love.
car......i meant car) Teresa
*walks over to Lester's house*
I know...still funny...) ~Roxy
she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and the killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men. *singing softly as I re-analyze the blood samples from the creatures* and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head. and that's what you get for falling again; you can never get him out of your head...
Shut up) Teresa
*looks at the camera and flips it off* Open up Lester
Lester
*pushes a button so she can hear me* Like father like daughter
~Roxy
*watching the mice all carefully. I tried a slow acting cure on one of them and I'm taking notes on the progression* it's the way that he makes you feel. it's the way that he kisses you. it's the way that he makes you fall in love. *watching the one cage in particular. they're the base set, the ones that have had it the longest, and something's off today* it's the way that he makes you fall in love. pretty girl... pretty girl...pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything. pretty soon she'll figure out: you can never get him out of your head. it's the way that he makes you cry. it's the way that he's in your mind. it's the way that he makes you fall in lo-o-ove. it's the way that he makes you feel. it's the way that he kisses you. it's the way that he makes you fall in love...lo-o-ove...lo-o-ove...
Teresa
fuck you Lester.....open up
Lester
*pushes another button so the front door is unlocked* come in
~Roxy
*gets wide-eyed when I realize they're starting to mutate a bit and starts typing up a message to the people as the song switches*
Teresa
*opens the door and walks in* so what are they doing
Lester
*hands her all the info i have*
~Roxy
Pick me up, hose me down, I'm sorry, boys, about the dirty night clowns. Earth does break the things that we make, Like model planes, and cuppy cakes *singing along as I type and tell them about the mutating rats* I can't clear the leaves from here, They're too far under the brush this year. I can't clear the leaves from here, They're too far under the brush this year
Teresa
*reads it* Fucking perfect
~Roxy
Let them be buried, buried alive! In their suits, in their ties. *looks back and realizes they no longer look like rats. they look like flesh creatures* Trees to shade the moves that they made, In their suits, in their ties. Let them be buried, buried alive! In their suits, in their ties. *decides to put the smaller cage in a bigger steal box because their strength seems to have increased. fortunately singing still seems to calm then down. I realize this is probably only effective to the mice because I raised them from babies, but still* You're safe here, now you're in the clear. Now we'll eat soup and apple pies. I can't clear the leaves from here, They're too far under the brush this year. I can't clear the leaves from here, They're too far under the brush this year
Lester
I hate to ask this of you but.......
Teresa
No Lester.....I gave that up
~Roxy
I...will never be...di-iir-irt-free *closes the steal box and turns on the camera and 2 way audio* Hold me...hold me...Like a baby...La da da da da da da dumb Da da da da dum~ *watching them mutate on the monitor* La da da da da da da dumb Da da da da dum~ I can't clear...the leaves from here...They're too far under the brush...this year~
Lester
I know......but right now we don't need Teresa we need Nightshade
~Roxy
*notices them calming down once the 2 way audio is set up again and smiles* Ever on and on, I continue circling, With nothing but my hate, and a carousel of agony. 'Til slowly I forget, and my heart starts vanishing...And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity, With nothing but the pain and the paralyzing agony, To tell me who I am, who I was. Uncertainty enveloping my mind 'til I can't break free *singing the english version of Bad Apple while observing them and replying to the new email*
Teresa
I......fine
~Roxy
*sends the pictures of the mutations the mice are going through and continues singing to calm them* And Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real, But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel. So I'm tired of all the pain, of the misery inside And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night! You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go, But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know. If I make another move, there'll be no more turning back, Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black.
Lester
You know I wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't important
Teresa
I know Les
~Roxy
Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night? Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light? Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go? I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know? Can I take another step? I've done everything I can. All the people that I see I will never understand. If I find a way to change, if I step into the light, Then I'll never be the same and it all will fade to white. *goes back to trying to figure out how 2 stop the things, factoring in the mutations as well* Ever on and on I continue circling, With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing, And suddenly I see that I can't break free, I'm Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
Teresa
Give me some time to get ready
Lester
Ok
~Roxy
*manages to stop it but can not figure out how 2 reverse it and sends them the progress* With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony To tell me who I am, who I was Uncertainty enveloping my mind Till I can't break free, and Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real. But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel. So I'm tired of the pain, of the misery inside, And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
Teresa
*leaves Lesters house* Fucking hell
~Roxy
*is focusing now on trying to reverse the mutations only to realize much of it is actual bone growth. the skin has also started to bald. I'm also singing softly to keep the mice calm*
Teresa
*walks back to my car*
~Roxy
*realizes this can't be reversed and answers a call that suddenly comes in* yeah...yeah, I know, we need to keep these ones around for the long term progress information. They are getting unnaturally strong, though. *continues having the conversation*
Teresa
*gets in my car* Damn it
~Roxy
*eventually hangs up* this is getting ridiculous...
Teresa
*starts the car and heads home* Fuck!
~Roxy
looks like I'm stayin the night here again *says absently to myself*
Teresa
I don't fucking believe this
~Roxy
*turns on music loudly to calm the rats and sighs, going back to work*
Teresa
*driving back to my house remembering all the shit Merryweather put me through just over a year ago*
Uh...Time skip? Maybe to the next day when she's going after her or...something?) ~Roxy
*wondering how I even got roped into this*
So my plan was to has Teresa break into the place Roxy is working at so......time skip to then) Teresa
"Damn.....this was easier a fucking year ago" *waiting for some guards to go by*
I....I know, we discussed that part before...that's why I said "when she's going after her" as in when Teresa is going after Roxy...) ~Roxy
*yawns, having woken up from a small nap at my desk* geez...I have a feeling today is going to be a loooong day...
I didnt know if you remebered or not) Teresa
*the guards pass and I kee moving* "god I did not miss this"
~Roxy
*goes back to studying the monitors and tending to the mice*
Teresa
*keeps going til I find Roxys lab*
~Roxy
*notices the rats and mice all start freaking out, notifying me that someone else is here with me* (rodents, especially genetically modified boogeyman rodents, have amazing sense of smell and hearing. And by that I mean, in lab, I could have my mice sitting on my desk at the other end of the room in their cage and go get a drink and they would know and get visibly excited when I came back in. And this is a big ass room)
Teresa
*slowly walks up to her and points my gun at her head* Don't fucking move
~Roxy
*sighs* great...because research isn't hard enough *is more annoyed by this then actually frightened*
Teresa
Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you working on