Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's X-Men RP

zutaradragon posted on May 12, 2015 at 12:41AM
Mostly because boredom. Be any of the X-Men you wish...except Deadpool...he is mine...
Here is the list of all of the X-Men, for those wondering...
link
 Mostly because boredom. Be any of the X-Men 당신 wish...except Deadpool...he is mine... Here is the 엘
last edited on May 12, 2015 at 12:48AM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 122 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~Jenny
*taking off through allies, covered in blood, and pauses as I hear what sound like casual foot steps behind me*
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Nightmare
*is sitting in my room* "How many years has it been since the accident......and yet I still have nightmares about it"
~Jenny
*starts running faster as I hear a voice* you know if you keep running you're just gunna get tired and I'll just catch up anyways *the voice sounds lightly smug and almost mocking and it pisses me off*
Nightmare
"I just.......want to forget"
~Jenny
oh yeah? what if I fly?! *I let my wings appear and I take off. Suddenly I feel a thing wrap around my leg and a weight being dragged along with me*
you know you are really starting to piss me off *There's that voice again. I look down and see a man in red just hanging from my leg by a rope*
Nightmare
*sighs silently*
btw I'm going with Jenny cuz she hasn't been given her hero name yet) ~Jenny
GET THE HELL OFFA ME! *tries to burn the rope only to find it's flame-resistant and he laughs*
you think I wouldn't come a little prepared? *this guy....is seriously pissing me off*
ok) Nightmare
*feels a surge of anger from somewhere in the city* "What the hell"
~Jenny
who the hell do you think you ARE!? *snaps and flies even higher*
who do you think YOU are? *he retorts in the most childish manner possible*
What the HELL do you mean?!
running around killing whoever you see fit? *he seems calm and it pisses me off*
who do i think I am...*pauses* I think I'm getting rid of all the people everyone else is to afraid to admit deserve to die!
Nightmare
"Someone is really pissed off"
~Jenny
what makes you think they deserve to die?
what do you call someone who hurts others just because they can and gets away with it constantly? *looks down at him*
Nightmare
"I wonder who pissed that person off"
~Jenny
good point...
why the hell are you here?!
because I was the only one that decided to look at the backgrounds of the people u killed before assuming you needed to be thrown in jail
oh...so...you're expecting me to believe heroes are after me now...?
no, just lil ol me...the others are expecting I'll be enough *he laughs*
Nightmare
*tries to ignore the feeling*
~Jenny
well, they're fucking wrong! *shoots up high into the sky where there's little oxygen. He starts coughing a bit before seeming to go back to normal*
wow, you don't seem to be having any problems up here...
what the hell?!
oh, my body gets used to things very fast
Nightmare
"finally.....it's gone"
~Jenny
fucking fantastic. so why the fuck are you here?
well currently it's for the view
*face goes red* PERVERT!
yep~
Nightmare
"or not........how am i supposed to sleep with this going on"
~Jenny
also you already asked that
LET GO OF MY LEG!
nah, I'm just gunna hang around a while longer
oh, that was bad...
thank you (I really shoulda thought this out a little farther...)
Nightmare
"Enough......"
~Jenny
if I land will you go away
only if you here me out 1st
*sighs, resigned* fine...whatever...
Nightmare
"Finally"
~Jenny
*lands on top of a building after letting him stand 1st* so...what the hell do you want...
feisty one, aren't you...suppose I should expect someone with fire powers to be just as fiery...
Nightmare
*closes my eyes and tries to go back to sleep*
~Jenny
yeah yeah...get to the point
The point...the point is they want you gone, in jail, probably with a death penalty
*I raise an eyebrow*
but *he continues* if I bring you in and you join them and decide to only go after who they want you to you can avoid all that.
you want me to follow someone else's rules about who is just and who is unjust in their actions? *I reply evenly*
yeah, I know, it sucks....that why I only expect you to stay long enough for them to be happy and you to be registered and get some training cuz, in all honestly, your work is a bit sloppy and I don't think you can control your powers very well
*I pause* how were you able to figure that out...?
Despite my reputation I actually do some research sometimes.
Nightmare
*eventually falls asleep*
~Jenny
Ok fine *grumbles* lead the way, I guess...
She's so cute when she's grumpy
Hey! Don't tell them lies!
Wait, you know they're there too?
Duh...
Hi) Nightmare
*wakes up yet again*
Storm
*is standing in the doorway* You ok sweetie
Imma just....skip to them getting to the training facility now cuz it's just gunna be more bad conversations and probably annoying each other cuz that's how that works at the start of relationships that start off with 1 of them not being able to stand the other until they eventually figure out that they're fighting back nice emotions with rage and hate...also, it can be assumed during the walk over they finally bothered introducing themselves) ~Jenny
*Looks around as we get to the building and are standing outside it* well...? *I look at him* go on, Mr. Pool
1, don't call me that *Deadpool replies immediately, going to a box that is presumably some kind of security system* 2, I'm workin on it *he adds, buzzing the thing*
Did you catch her? *comes a voice over the speaker*
Better *he grins under the mask*
You didn't kill her, did you? *The voice immediately jumps to the next conclusion*
No! How dare you assume that...she is FAR to attractive for me to just casually do that
Stop telling people lies *I retort*
She's also apparently humble...
eeeeeh....less humble...more self-deprecating
To the point *the voice is getting impatient*
Oh, right. That. I convinced her to join us!
ok well uhhh........imma just.......keep going with what I was doing cause I never said how long she was asleep)
Nightmare
*looks at her and nods*
Storm
Nightmares again?
Nightmare
*nods*
~Jenny
you did what?! *The voice on the other side seems incredibly shocked* since when have you been the diplomatic type?
well, it's easier with women *he grins*
I'm not sure how I feel about that comment *I reply absently as the door unlocks*
I suppose you ought to bring her in, then. *The voice puts in as the door opens*
Thanks, doc! *DP remarks, pulling me inside like an excited puppy*
Please stop calling me that *the voice replies, the doors closing behind us*
Storm
*sighs and walks over to her bed sitting down*
Nightmare
*sits up*
Storm
One day they will stop I promise
~Jenny
nope~ *DP grins*
yeah, that seems about right *I chuckle*
hey, I made her laugh. That's a victory!
Nightmare
"When"
Storm
That I don't know
~Jenny
*looks at him* you consider that a win?
of course I consider that a win! why would I-
if you 2 would kindly stop flirting with each other *the voice from before interrupts* we have business to attend to
Nightmare
*looks sad*
Storm
Cheer up. Things will get better......we will help you
~Jenny
it's to late for business...*I grumble*
you don't seem to feel that way when killing innocent- *the voice starts*
NON-NOCENT *I snap*
What?
I have never intentionally killed someone who didn't deserve to be killed *I growl* regardless of what your justice system says about it. The only innocents I've killed are those foolish enough to protect those whom deserve death
Wow...fiery...I request we call her Flame *DP adds*
last edited over a year ago
Storm
Com on.....lets get you some food. You didnt eat yesterday you must be hungry
Nightmare
*nods*
~Jenny
Flame...I like that name...we'll go with that *snickers*
Storm
*stands up* I'll make you something
Nightmare
*smiles and gets out of bed*
~Jenny
*we walk into the man's office and I look at him* so...why am I here?
I didn't ask for you to be brought back *he replies* that was purely that idiot's idea *he gestures to DP*
For some reason that's not a surprise to me *I reply simply*
Though...I do wish to know why *he replies, looking at me*
hmm...? why what? *I ask*
why did you start doing this....and why-
stop trying to get into my head, Wheels, I don't even know you. *I grumble, knocking back his telepathic powers* Ya ought to at least introduce yourself before you start trying to dig into someone's psyche, psycho *I add*
Heh...I thought I was the only one calling him that *DP chuckles*
right...*he looks incredibly confused, and I get the feeling he's not used to not being able to get into someone's head* They call me Professor X
right...they...good to know...
I want-
redemption redistribution *I reply simply before he can finish*
what? *both he and DP look confused now*
Storm
*we head towards the kitchen*
Nightmare
*stops in front of the Professers office*
~Jenny
redemption redistribution *I say just as simply, as though it's self-explanatory*
Explain *X looks at me expectantly*
tell me, did anyone ever question why each time the only parts left to find were an arm holding whichever flower was relevant? Did anyone other then Deadpool do their research? *grumbles* why should the good die and the cruel live? Why should the common boogeymen be left to walk the town freely? I cut them down...and I gave them a chance a retribution...their life blood went to others who needed it. *I look at him calmly* they had no one else to blame for their demise, despite what your institution says.
why? *he asks, and I roll my eyes*
As a corpse, they could do no more harm *I reply* At last, they gave back more then they took
Hey, I have a question *DP pipes up* how did you do all of that? I found nothing about being a doctor in your background
I know people. People who see what I do as wonderful. They can finally help the people who need it. People so far down on the organ donation lists that can't buy their ways up...children who would die before they could get what they need because their families are too poor. I do not kill for pleasure, as your...organization...has painted me to do...I leave arms as they are non-vital but leave enough for identification...I leave flowers in remorse for their families, and in some cases in remorse for them and their ignorance in protecting a predator. And, most importantly, I make sure their bodies do not go 2 waste
Nightmare
*standing there wide eyed*
Storm
*has noticed she isnt with me and goes to find her*
~Jenny
so you took justice into your own hands? And thought you wouldn't be found? *X replies simply*
No. I knew you would find me. I also know that you can not hold me unless I wanted you to
we've held worse then you *he replies*
But you have not held someone as backed up and justified as me. You have not held someone with such a backing as me. You have not held someone who has so many children, mothers, fathers...counting on their work
Storm
*finds her* Come on.....don't disturbe the professor
Nightmare
*watchs as the professer shifts his attenten to us*
~Jenny
ah, it would seem we have visitors *X looks over at the door and me and DP turn*
hello *I say pleasantly, smiling warmly*
Storm
I'm so sorry professer she didnt.....*sighs* Hello there my name is Storm and.....she goes by Nightmare
Nightmare
*looking at them*
~Jenny
It's fine *X replies simply, smiling* you were going to find each other anyways. it would seem a certain someone has taken a liking to this criminal
well, now, that's presumptuous and rude! *DP replies*
Please don't call me such harsh things, especially after hearing what I've been doing. If anything, I am morally gray. *I say calmly* My name is Jenny...though it seems Flame is what I may be going by now. *I add* It is a pleasure to meet both of you
Storm
Likewise
Nightmare
*still staring*