Damon & Elena How do 당신 think Elena would react if she remembered damon`s 사랑 confession?

ArthurGwen posted on Mar 16, 2011 at 05:51AM
Hey guys.I just wondered how elena would feel and what she`d do if she remembered how damon said he loved her and compelled her.

what do you think?

Damon & Elena 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 20cosmogirl said…
i think she would feel confused.
over a year ago desgrace said…
i think she'd be stunned and confused, but then confront him about it. they should put her remembering in the storyline.
over a year ago MauiSunsetz said…
I think she kind of knows he loves her or at least feels strongly about her already and she doesn't really want to confront it. when he was actually telling her in the part she doesn't remember, she said "Damon, don't go there". I think she doesn't want to deal with any kind of ultimatums that will naturally occur since she doesn't want to lose him but she doesn't want to lose Stefan either... I also think that him saying in the most recent episode that he will always choose her was in a way saying that he loves her too. I think it's going to come out again since it's a very stong feeling...
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
she would cry and feel REALLY confused about her feelings for him.
over a year ago Delenafan2 said…
I think she would definitely feel conflicted because she wants to try and stay with Stefan but she's obviously attracted to Damon; whom she has better chemistry with.