Damon & Elena damon & elena 팬 포럼 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 14056

over a year ago Nibylandija said…
smile
Hello,girls!xD
over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
hahah idk its too unclear but im sure if it is all bamon fans will be like---look they are in love!!!
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
EW! at the bonnie and damon shot>>>it could be tyler tho!
worried
Katie,don`t even get me started! it might be bonnie touching damon`s face. i mean..WTF?!;/
last edited over a year ago
^ i agree>>>*pukes*
over a year ago katie15 said…
Eurghh Sara bamon fans are saying this proves JP knows what a strong force they are lmao.

Hey Anna!

Erm it kinda looks like Damon to me, although I would rather it was Tyler...
worried
Katie,don`t even get me started! it might be bonnie touching damon`s face. i mean..WTF?!;/

I know, I think I would cry if she's touching his face.
but im sure if it is all bamon fans will be like---look they are in love!!!

it could be tyler tho!

Erm it kinda looks like Damon to me, although I would rather it was Tyler...

MTE,girls!!! ^_^
well damon and bonnie are allowed to interact. and she might actually become an ally against katherine. do u think? but that doesnt mean that now damon suddenly is in love with bonnie. i will never believe its possible.
hmmm
I know, I think I would cry if she's touching his face.

I think I would do the same and it`s not even funny...
big smile
well damon and bonnie are allowed to interact. and she might actually ally against katherine. do u think? but that doesnt mean that now damon suddenly is in love with bonnie. i will never believe its possible.

Well when you posted that tweet that A LOT of DE fans cheered at the mention of DE happening, then maybe you are right...
but why would bonnie just randomly touch damon's face? rofl it would be the weirdest thing ever. i dont think even bamon fans wud like this. it doesnt make sense.
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
hey girls just dropping in for a split second before going off, sadly i have to wake up at 6 am for college...

I just HAD to comment on the video!!!! btw, thanks for the link Sara!!! i was looking for it but couldnt find it until now and one more thing, i agree with whatever u said....

my reactions to the promo: O.M.G!!!!!! it was soooo awesome and amazing and i felt like crying when i saw Damon being rejected by Kat, she goes like i always wanted stefan, i came back for stefan, blah blah blah and Elena is also like 'stefan my love, stefan this, stefan that....' i mean, c'mon u two! Damon may be the darker slightly evil brother but he can love u more than Stefan does!!!!

I really really can't wait for season 2 to start and i'm going and showing the video to all my friends tomorrow!!!! if Kat wants Stefan then she can have him so that Damon can have Elena and they'll all live happily ever after.... ROFL!!!! oh and obviously Tonnie will be together... hehehe....

Ttfn girls!!!! cya soon!!!!
yeah katie! i actually saw the whole interview and the crowd went wild! kevin and julie have to be deaf not to realize which couple is the most popular!
^ maybe it's not damon!!! god i hope not!!! please be TYLER!! anyone but damon!
lol! thanks anj! i agree w/ e/t u said! hope to talk to u another time.
i think its so funny how popular tyler/michael is and he barely had screen time last season.
oh and obviously Tonnie will be together... hehehe....

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE be true!

yeah katie! i actually saw the whole interview and the crowd went wild! kevin and julie have to be deaf not to realize which couple is the most popular!

I'm so glad you told us this. Did they mention SE/DB at all?
worried
Btw..not that I`m bashing or anything, but..I still can`t understand how anyone who didn`t read the books is actually a DB shipper. >_<" They barely even had a scene,interaction in s1 and if they did, it wasn`t anything romantic! So when I read something like I have not read the books but i like them in the show. PLEASE,just kill me quickly.
Nope nothing about stelena or bamon! rofl isnt that awesome!
laugh
hehehe yea, i miss talking to you sara and to the other girls as well, i would have been online earlier but then i was busy... hopefully i'll be able to stay a little longer tomorrow... otherwise i'll be here directly on saturday night....

oh and i seriously hope as much as Klea is that its Tyler and not Damon!!!! but then like u said sara, B/D are allowed to interact and bonnie might become an ally for them.... but i juss hope that the Bamon fans don't go on a... 'Bamon Forever!' kinda rant...
laugh
Anna, I completely agree. Sure, DB kissed a couple of times but it wasn't meaningful and Bonnie even said she fancies all the guys. Plus, she now knows Elena loves Damon, so she wouldn't go there. She is a loyal friend, as much as she irritates me in the books.

Also, a Bamon fan said that most DE fans are only fans of them in the show because they don't understand about DB in the books.
they probably are anj...."like omg she touched this face...true love forever!!!"
ur so right but i cant even believe anyone who DID read the books ship bamon. first of all bonnie is so different than bonnie from the show so e/t the like about bonnie (ex. she cud handle damon...) is not true for book bonnie who is weak and giggly. they are so not a match. and in the books there was barely anything there either. damon is actually reaching the point of being obsessed with elena. i just dont see how anyone could magically see the love he has for bonnie when hes completely entranced by elena.
big smile
Hey,Anj! first of all, i need to say i love your name! never heard such a one before!xD
big smile
Tonnie better freaking happen. Michael said that Tyler is getting a love interest and so is Bonnie so...

I would be so happy. Delena and Tonnie? Hotness overload season 2!
eeeks!!!!! well it shouldnt be really surprising but still.... sheesh.... oh well, we should let them go on about their views on the so called Bamon love scenes.... but we all know that Delena have had 'real' intense chemistry filled scenes.... so its okay...
laugh
Oh and what I don't get is people complain about Elena in the show being damsel in distress like, yet Bonnie is like that in the books, so that's ridiculous...
rofl! anj they are probably all chanting "bamon forever" right now! maybe they are saying that bonnie was fighting katherine for damon's love or some nonsense like that. who knows!
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
big smile
hi girls....what's the subject today?:))
^^ OMG rofl for damons love!! haha WHAT LOVE?!!!!!! they are like YES season 2 is bamon season...in there dreams..
laugh
they are probably all chanting "bamon forever" right now!

Lmao, I can imagine them making banners and trying to bombard the streets with "we want bamon" lmao
hehehehe yea i guess thats what they're doing sara...

@ anna - thanks! its short for Anjali, i'm from India... nice to meet you, where r u from?? dont think we've chatted here before...
big smile
Hey Lau! What's up?
crying
I keep watching the whole season 2 promo and my heart breaks again and again when Katherine rejects Damon. :'( Even tho I saw that coming eventually. Let`s hope for some kick-ass Ian`s acting!
Hey lau! discussing the imaginary couple called bamon.
im so curious to see if the BD fans really are talking like this. i would fall off my chair if its true.
big smile
Anna, it breaks my heart too. I hope Damon gets a happy ending in the end. *cough*Delena*cough*
sick
nothing new....waiting for a friend to watch Gossip Girl the last 2 episodes of s3

OMG the promo was breathtaking!!!!
i tried to peek into the bamon's thread but its dead. rofl! oh well not surprised!
big smile
Hey, Laura!xD How have you been?

thanks! its short for Anjali, i'm from India... nice to meet you, where r u from?? dont think we've chatted here before...

Like I said before, such a beautiful one! Also, nice meeting you too! I`m from Poland. Yeah...I`m not chatting here everyday. :)
and how sad was it when damon asked her to tell him the truth. he ws so vulnerable and there was some hope there too. aww poor damon! lets all give him a hug!
am i the only one who thought that stefan/damon scene was hilarious...stefan got so MAD!!!!!!
"where did u kiss her" lmaoo "on the lips" well DUHHH!
laugh
nothing new....waiting for a friend to watch Gossip Girl the last 2 episodes of s3

Oh, so I see I`m not the only one who haven`t watched the finale episodes yet. ;) Have a fun with your friends then!

OMG the promo was breathtaking!!!!

WORD!
i tried to peek into the bamon's thread but its dead. rofl! oh well not surprised!

*cough*lookatthelastpagecomments*cough*
big smile
thanks again Anna... i'd love to stay and chat but i have college in 6 hours...

I have to stop seeing that trailer!!!! Damon's face when Kat says 'the truth is i never loved you' is making me cry now!!!!! I wanna go and hug him and kiss him and tell him, its ok i'm here for u...
kiss

I saw it but she didn't so well watch it together....
heart
Damon will need a much needed hug from Elena. Just saying.
wink
I saw it but she didn't so well watch it together....

Oh! That makes a difference. :)
crying
yeah his face was so sad..omg he can't get a break....

Sad Mood right now...
worried
okay.... going to the Bamon thread was.... soooo not a good idea!!!! they tap dance and... the 1:04 scene is IMPORTANT... and there are cookies in the jar...