Damon & Elena damon & elena 팬 포럼 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8051-8100 of 14056

over a year ago katie15 said…
I can only get student discount at the cinema and one of my friends that's younger than me that's still in school doesn't get that yet so she has to pay more lmao.

Lmao great idea! I always wanted to move to America, which isn't actually a lie lol. But too bad I have NO money at the moment.:/ And the money I do have, I have to use to get one of my friends a birthday present! lol
over a year ago Sunbathe said…
Well a student discount is better than nothing!

Haha, I've always wanted to move out of America.
I want to live in Australia or Italy.
over a year ago cintia_cs said…
How are you? :)
--
I'm bored.. hehe not much going on for me either..

And the money I do have, I have to use to get one of my friends a birthday present! lol
--
That doesn't seem like nearly enough to buy a house.. hehe
big smile
I want to live in America or Australia.XD England's too boring, I want to live in a better country where the weather is better lmao.XD
^ Same. Where I live, the weather is not great either though...
Way too cold in the winter, and way too hot in the summer!
laugh
Hey Cintia! lol. Not seen you here for agessss lol.

And yeah, I'm poor lmao. Everytime I get money I spend it so quick rofl
People, be happy with where you live! I'm sure it could be much worse ;)

Not seen you here for agessss lol.
--
haha.. I don't come on much.. plus time difference..
Nicole, the weather here is mostly rain rain rain even in the summer, although I will admit this year has been weird because in the winter it WAS freezing and it snowed a lot and I had to have a week off college and all schools were closed etc because we were snowed in. And this summer has been hotter than usual..
big smile
Yeah what time is it for you? It's 5:30pm here.XD
I don't think I even had that many days off for snow this past winter. At least you are getting what you are asking for. :)
Lmao, it was hilarious when it snowed here. I was supposed to be going into college to do an assignment but the weather stopped that from happening; this is the first time ever we have had to stay off work/college etc.

After all the years of wishing that it was snow really bad it happened. Although after snow comes slush and ice and that made it annoying because I have to walk to college and I used to have a paper round. Paper round in ice when you have to go on your bike? Not good.
It's 1:30pm.. and I'm usually on FP at night, so..

The weather in my hometown is very hot and it rains a lot. And in the city I'm in now it's too hot in the summer and it's supposed to be cold in the winter, but it's not cold yet.. :/
Katie, That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!

Cintia, ick, I hate the rain! Thankfully we do not usually get a lot of rain here. Although last summer it rained almost every day... it was really unusual.
last edited over a year ago
blush
I wish it'd snow here too..
I had to study Brazil in Geography at school when I was in my 2nd year lol.

It was Nicole, although I didn't fall over as much as usually do. I always laugh when I fall over though. Although once I fell over and then when I got up and fell over again and my leg was badly hurt.:/
haha.. I love the rain, when I don't have to walk to work.. and since I don't have a car now.. :) But it does rain here too, specially in the summer.
Trust me you don't want it to snow! Everyone loves the snow when it snows here, but I hate it lol. I prefer it when the weather is hot.
I hate the rain and it always seems to rain when I'm out and don't have an umberrella.

It hasn't rained a lot this summer though. It's been quite hot. It's boiling at the moment.
lol.. I prefer the cold weather, people told me it gets really cold in august here, so Im looking forward to it :)

I always have an umbrella on me. I've learned my lesson :p
surprise
Haven't you lived in Brazil for long?
Aww.. the google logo today is a football stadium with flags from Spain and the Netherlands :)
Haven't you lived in Brazil for long?
--
haha.. I've lived in Brazil all my life.. but I moved to a different city in December, so I'm still discovering the weather here.. hehe
Oh right lol. I think the weather is pretty much the same all over England apart from some places, like Manchester, don't have floods and the weather is a bit better in the south.

England is so boring lol. I really want to move to America. Hopefully when I'm older and have more money lol.
haha.. ok. Here we have all kinds of weather, you can make your pick without having to move to another country.. :P

I'm sure England can't be that boring! But I haven't been there, YET, so I don't know ;)
Well, I live in America - the continent ;P
The city I'm in now is quite boring, not much to do.. but I love my hometown and some other cities around it :)
I suppose I think that because I live in England though. People always say Manchester and London are great lmao, but when people think of Manchester and they aren't from there everyone always thinks of Manchester United first lol.

Although I'm told security in America are quite scary lmao and intimidating, especially at the airport AND when you've never been there before. I'm scared about going now rofl.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys!
big smile
Hey Klea! What's up?
not much! u? but these picks wish list things on here are annoying...they should all be in one pick.
Yeah, I guess so. The people from here that went to London say great things about it. And I don't know anyone who went to Machester, but I saw it once in one of those tv shows about travelling and it seemed like an interesnting city.. to visit at least.. haha. The places seemed cool :)

Lol.. maybe you should find another place to live in then..
Hey Klea!! :)
they should all be in one pick.
--
Agreed.
But I guess someone wants a medal.. ;)
hey cintia!..i don't think we have acutally talked on here before...
btw who is on ur icon?
big smile
Klea I made one wish list! But I put all my wishes in the same pick lol.

Yeah everyone loves London rofl. But although I would rather live in America, I am going to say something biased and this being that Manchester is SO much better than London ;) London is SO crowded and I'm not even joking. When I went there, I was on one of the underground trains and I thought I would be squashed. Plus everything is so expensive there and it's much cheaper here.

Lol well hopefully I will be able to; if I get the right grades in college then hopefully I will be able to go to the uni I want to and it isn't in Manchester OR London! yay! lol
Can you believe everything that's Twilight on fanpop is the most popular? Like apparently Edward and Bella is the most popular couple on fanpop; what a joke lmao
btw who is on ur icon?
--
Sophia Bush! :)
Do you not know her? She's amazing, not just as an actress, but as a person :) She's my fave actress alive!!

Manchester is SO much better than London
--
When I visit England, I'll make sure I go to Manchester, then..
Is the uni you want to go to in the US?
Like apparently Edward and Bella is the most popular couple on fanpop; what a joke lmao
--
LOL! They have been since I joined FP! I think Chuck & Blair are still the second?!
I was in the twilight spot for a while, but most people there were a little crazy, so I left.. hehe

and lmao yeah i know her...it just didn;t look like her for some reason...so i'm guessing u love one tree hill!

and kaite totally agree! best couple GROSS twilight needs to just like stop right now...have you seen the vampires suck movie trailer making fun of twilight lmaooo!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
I love Sophia Bush.<33

Brucas and Brathan FTW!.lol

When I visit England, I'll make sure I go to Manchester, then..

Visit London as well it isn't really bad, but I think Manchester is so underrated.:(

Is the uni you want to go to in the US?

No it's still in the UK, but it's more or less near the countryside. I live in a city at the moment, so it will be great to be in a quiet sort of area. Hopefully I will be able to go there.XD If I do and I do manage to get a well paid job, then hopefully I will go to America to live..I think.
world cup is starting!! i hope spain wins!!!
I think Chuck & Blair are still the second?!

They're on the first page but not the 2nd favourite. The 2nd favourite is Jasper and Alice from Twilight.

Seriously, Twilight is SO overrated it's unreal and if you say one bad thing about it to a Twihard, be prepared to have your face ripped apart lmao.
laugh
I hope Spain win too! Paul the octupus thinks Spain will win anyway.<333

Guys check link out lmao.XD
so i'm guessing u love one tree hill!
--
Not really.. lol I used to in the first seasons.. it was one of my fave shows. But now I just watch it for Sophia.
Do you like it?

I love Sophia Bush.<33
--
Good girl! :P

Brucas and Brathan FTW!.lol
--
Brucas was my OTP, until Mark made it look like Brooke never meant much for Lucas :/
But I do still love Brathan!! Best OTH couple ;)

Visit London as well it isn't really bad
--
Oh.. I definitely will! I've always wanted to go there :)
They're on the first page but not the 2nd favourite. The 2nd favourite is Jasper and Alice from Twilight.
--
Pity! But I do like Jasper/Alice.. much better than E/B :)

I want Spain to win too!! I've been rooting for them since the beginning :)
rofl kaite look at my comment on the link u just put up....someone comented on ur pic and i said gross on the r -paz pick lol
Brucas was my OTP, until Mark made it look like Brooke never meant much for Lucas :/
But I do still love Brathan!! Best OTH couple ;)

I will always love Brucas, whatever Mark has done. But I do find it pathetic that Leyton were end game. They had no spice, no hot chemistry..nothing! Plus I've always thought that Brooke is like a female version of Damon..she needs love and I think she deserved to be with Lucas more than Peyton. Lucas and Peyton are too similar and are like Stelena; too serious and boring.

I also hate Peyton; she's the worst friend ever for cheating with Lucas behind Brooke's back..
laugh
I want Spain to win too!! I've been rooting for them since the beginning :)

:O Didn't you root for Brazil? lmao.

And I've just realised that the match is on two different channels and I have no idea why rofl.

i said gross on the r -paz pick lol

I know right, how people can say Robert is better looking than Ian is beyond me rofl. Each to their own I guess.
I don't know what people expect making this kind of questions on the TVD spot.. I'll never understand that..

I also hate Peyton
--
I wouldn't say I hate her, I really dislike her though.. except for when she's with Jake. He actually made her a decent person :)
My hate goes to Haley on oth.
Why don't you like Haley?
Oh... but I do hate Leyton! No chemistry there for sure..

:O Didn't you root for Brazil? lmao.
--
LMAO! No! Don't even get me start on our team.. I was so pissed that they couldn't even pretend that they cared about the cup when they lost..

I know right, how people can say Robert is better looking than Ian is beyond me rofl.
---
While I do find Robert attractive at times, no way he is nearly as hot and good looking as Ian.. :/
over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! im so sad...