Damon & Elena damon & elena 팬 포럼 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 14056

over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
hey julia! who is this kaka that e/o loves so much. im really lost when it comes to soccer lol!
over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
LOL
i apologize on behalf of my country!lol! anyway ppl who say that nina cant act are just jealous bamon fans! i mean to say she's the most brilliant actress out there...no way. but shes pretty good and much better than a lot of actresses on the cw.
over a year ago katie15 said…
big smile
He is a Brazilan player and he is so HOT XD
She is IMO the best ACTRESS on Vampire Diaries.
he's from Brazil? well can u show me a pic of him besides for ur icon? its too small. i love how everyday i come on here and learn new soccer players!
Yeah, I agree Katie.

But you're gonna think that I'm crazy, like all my friends do when I say that, but IMO, Júlio César is a little hotter than Kaka. Do you know who he is?
last edited over a year ago
big smile
*sigh* His name - Ricardo Kaka

Lmao, now you know another football player! XD
 *sigh* His name - Ricardo Kaka Lmao, now 당신 know another football player! XD
Here it is Sara:
 Here it is Sara:
okay ive got to admit that this guy is hot. he may not have the eyes but he's still really good looking. he reminds me of s/o...hmm i wonder who?
heart
Ewww he is so ugly. Kaka FTW!
does he always wear a necklace? lol! he is wearing a necklace in that vanity fair magazine right? so now i know three soccer players: 1. beckham 2. kaka 3.uh wat was that guy's name again. the one with the funny faces?
big smile
Glad you agree DD XD
blush
Ok, I've just searched him on Google, and I've found out that he's fat...
laugh
You mean "hot" Ronaldo?
Cristiano Ronaldo ?
Julia who's fat?
over a year ago chairbuck12 said…
Hey guys!!!! :) That guy is hot btw. :D
haha yeah "hot" ronaldo rofl! he wasn't so ugly but he just didn't do it for me. idk why. now you know who is crazy ugly but ppl honestly think he is good looking- patrick dempsey. tell me none of u guys like him!
heart
Hey Christy! XD

Yeah Kaka is one hot guy! I <3 him ;)
show me other hot soccer players!!! rofl i dont care about the sport just show me the hot guys!!!
Júlia César is fat... Oh I thought he was hot... =(
Nope I don't think Ronaldo is the ugliest guy ever, but I still think he is, although I love his abs XD

And no, Patrick ISN'T hot. What movie was he is recently? I've completely forgot...
hey christy! are u a soccer fan?
laugh
ROFLMAO Julia. That's so funny! lol.
Sara, there are some hot players on the English team, but I don't know whether you would find them hot, because a lot of people don't... But I will show you anyway. Hold on.
well i cant like a guys abs if i dont like their face and thats why i dont have a thing for paul. im weird like that!
julia show me a pic of cesar im so curious now!!! lol!
yay hot english players!!! cant wait...
big smile
I can't find any good pictures of them... but they are Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Frank Lampard... all hot players XD
when it comes to baseball, i guess there are hot players but i dont really notice. im totally just focused on the sport but if i had to choose then i would say derek jeter is a hot player. u guys heard of him right? he like represents all of baseball and he's on my team yay!!!
fine ill search them up myself and tell u if i think if any of them are good looking...
Steven Gerrard although I think these pictures aren't very good.
 Steven Gerrard although I think these pictures aren't very good.
big smile
Yeah that would be better. Just look them up and tell us what you think XD
steven is not so bad actually. he's quite built! oh my gosh john terry looks like this actor. wats his name? he's from the hulk and fight club and the illusionist. and frank...well he looks small lol! and this is all based on the random pics i saw.
what steven looks so different than what i searched up? now im confused!
rofl I love your descriptions about them. Oh but John Terry is a knob I really don't like him.

Can you believe it though? Some people actually think Rooney is good looking! Yeah he's a good player, but definately NOT good looking.
Show me a picture of one you saw.
i just got a wedding invitation to a girl in my grade's wedding. man why is e/o getting married? im only 20 and i feel like im an old maid!
rooney? who's rooney?
Aww you're not! lol.. I think it's too young to get married then anyway..
haha but so many girls in my grade are already married. i even have like 3 who have babies!
Ew.
 Ew.
Lol. I couldn't have kids at this age, I still feel like a kid myself! I still get my parents to do everything (well most) for me!
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys what's up!
thats rooney? the guys ppl say is hot? no way! seriously?
and tell me about it. my sister who just had a baby is living in my house right now so i see how hard it is. im supposed to be responsible for a baby now? and then there is the problem that guys gross me out. the only ones i really like are on tv! so im doomed!
hey klea! talking about ugly soccer players and how we are too young to be married and having babies but im feeling the pressure anyway!
Hey Sara, sorry I didn't post this before but here's Júlio:(I don't think he's hot anymore, maybe just his face)
 저기요 Sara, sorry I didn't post this before but here's Júlio:(I don't think he's hot anymore, maybe ju
big smile
Sara you are so like me! lol. I'm always wondering why guys in really life are so ugly or average yet ones on TV are gorgeous!

And hey Klea! XD
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
hey sara! hey kaite!
ugly soccer guys don't interst me i;m more focused on the HOT ones lmaooo!
and what's this talk about babies and marrige?? rofl! i'd get married to ian somerhalder!